youtu.be/AZVNhUTDi8Q
>VP Pence @WSJ CEO council 11/14/17
youtu.be/A53rw_KoxbA
>Full hearing AG Sessions 6hrs 11/14/17
youtu.be/EvnLDYwGSsE

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

abajournal.com/news/article/government_says_trumps_tweets_are_official_presidential_statements/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/16/school-nixes-boys-fake-news-t-shirt-on-field-trip-to-cnn.html
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/16/fox-news-viewers-demand-shep-smith-fired-error-filled-uranium-one-report-send-cnn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

MAGA

She fucking won

Failed healthcare.
Failed on wall.
Failed immigration reform.
Will fail on tax reform.

abajournal.com/news/article/government_says_trumps_tweets_are_official_presidential_statements/?utm_source=maestro&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=weekly_email
Noice

soyboy general

THIS TIME HE'S ACTUALLY FINISHED

Why is modern vidya so cancerous, /ptg/?

Joeposters are worse than Canadians.

(((Drudge)))

Yeah, but Janposters are the fucking worst.

They want Franken dead.

>yfw Pete gets the MILF pussy buffet for lunch in the FOX breakroom

AWOO~

Checked.

Prolly didn't have anything to do with female coders, animators, etc. giving main characters severe autism face.

Oh boy I am in deep fucking shit Sup Forums. GF found out I donated to Trump campaign. She is throwing a hissy fit, calling me a pig and shit. She managed to calm down.

She is 30
I am 27

She has been pretty clingy lately, and keeps bitching to me about the need to settle down and her biological clock. I'm not her first but I do like her alot, got promoted a few months ago and my boss is training me to be his successor. I wanna focus on that. The other caveat is that i'm shit with girls, could not get a gf for the life of me in college and H.S. Only when I hit 26 was i getting good results.

What do I do? Also fuck /adv/ they give shit advice every time.

okay belgium go drink your soy and post your faggot ass anime somewhere else, you stupid faggot

I live in California, I used to love this state but now it's become a shithole, I really hope that there's a way that we can fix this some day, ICE really needs to double down here, maybe if all the illegals get deported, it might give the republicans living here a boost in confidence and increase voting turnout

They almost have it right.
Lack of diversity of opinion.

Why is Canada the worst place ever?

Hey pastaleaf, how goes?

If Trump cannot get that wall building by the 2018 election, I'm going to deem him a failed president. That's the whole reason I voted for him and the Senate is going blue next year.

>not necessarily fair
He admitted it, and there's photographic evidence. Roy Moore, by contrast, has had one piece of "evidence" thrown at him and it is an obvious forgery. These fuckers live in a other universe.

you should move to stockton and become a yank

They are so terrified that a Moore victory represents a second complete loss of control they don't even give a second thought to devouring one of their senators in an attempt to convince people to reject Moore.

There is no chance in hell the Dems will make any gains in the senate

you should not respond to ancient pasta

Funny they should say that. A little tip of the hand implying they are in favor of white genocide in the US.

And not realizing of course that Zimbabwe ended up a shithole

Msm still has a contract with the obama cia. It doesn’t matter how ridiculous it is they have to push the narrative

>these embarrassing "tech" segments on F&F

Is this QVC now?

I srsly hope this pasta was Shareblue. The projection in it points to the severe insecurities of leftists.

what's happening today boys?
Also Jan is a Milhouse tier forced meme

Obamas own army is even gone now. Those isis guys could have been his son just like Trayvon.

Good morning everyone.
>Rhodesia
>white nationalists
THEY DIDN'T DO APARTHEID LIKE SOUTH AFRICA. THEY WERE ASKING FOR IT.

>not buying a wife from ISIS during last year's Black friday
You fucked up

Where is this aids from?

I love Kellyanne.

DISAVOWAL COMING UP
GIT HYPED

Right? I also hate the movie review segments and where that obvious fag interviews the actors.

The Clintons are not going to go down quietly. Their minions are attacking anyone going after Bill.

>replying to pasta
Don't do that.

Many still do not seem to grasp this. It can be frustrating how naive some people can be.

Good morning.

Made in the USA. White nationalist.

Let's see what we got here.

>School nixes boy's 'Fake News' T-shirt on field trip to CNN
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/16/school-nixes-boys-fake-news-t-shirt-on-field-trip-to-cnn.html

A Georgia family is under fire for allowing a seventh grader to wear a T-shirt that mocked liberal news network CNN on a school field trip to CNN’s Atlanta headquarters -- but the boy's parents think the school violated the First Amendment by making their son take it off.

Nancy and Stan Jester, of Dekalb, are both local elected officials, she a county commissioner and he is a member of the local school board. Their son, seventh-grader Jaxon, wore a shirt mocking the CNN logo as “FNN” with the caption, “Fake News Network.”

A teacher asked him to remove it before the tour, but the school has since apologized to the Jesters. However, the parents want an apology for Jaxon because, they say, the whole thing was his idea and he has the right to free speech.

“This year when the CNN tour was announced, my 7th grade son Jaxon asked me if he could purchase an FNN-Fake News Network shirt to wear for his field trip,” Stan Jester wrote in a blog post. “As an advocate for the First Amendment, I agreed to his request.”

>Jaxon
Gas most whites too desu

Morning. You should have seen Tucker last night. Leftists are now going after muskets.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

That's a good kid.

Supporting the Clinton Dems is the best thing Trump supporters can do now.

>cnn tour for kids
what the fucking fuck?

>jaxon

Sounds like a nigger name

I'd love to believe that you're right, but I have doubts. Judging by the way the senate Reps are acting, it would seem as if they're planning on becoming the minority in the upcoming election.

I missed it.

>Being red-pilled this young

Fourth Reich when?

>he's never been on the tour

Niggers steal fancy names. Same thing happened with the name homer. People think the simpsons and not the greek.

Do you guys think Donny Deutsch has some skeletons in the closet?

I knew a white girl who named her kid Jaxson Charlez.

Is the sun relatively hot?

Lol thank you kind sir. I had a good lulz while waking up

Whos the guy on the right?

mexican lady at the tacqueria called me a blanco chicos. fuck what texas has become.

It's over Drumpf is finished
>mfw this is the same poll that had Roy losing by 8 points
>sample: 40% Dems 48% reps

I'm being serious.
>we got to ban muzzle loaders and muskets so no one can use .50 caliber bullets for mass shootings

Are you a blanco chico?

Spicistan.

Hello new texas fren.
First time in the state?

Bin that enfield.

im 30 years young and taller than all the mexican manlets there

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/16/fox-news-viewers-demand-shep-smith-fired-error-filled-uranium-one-report-send-cnn/
Boys.
>In the wake of Fox News anchor Shepard Smith’s six-minute fallacy-filled Uranium One “fact check” rant on Tuesday, social media is brimming with enraged Fox viewers calling for the network to dump the longtime host and “send him to CNN.”

>MSNBC peddling conspiracy theories that Roger Stone is behind the Franken accusation

NOT A GOOD LOOK MIKA

no, born and raised Houstonian

But are you a blanco chico?

I went to one too, desu. They have had them for over a decade now, at least. I got a nice pen with their logo on it. :^)

deep, deep brainwashing from the very first day of kindergarten. this place is a testing ground and its getting worse

Lol. He leaked it to infowars the night before.

>George Papadapoulos says Donald J. Trump personally phoned him, and “promised” a blank check and larger campaign role.
big if true

I'm not hispanic. I look white but am mixed 52% meme shit

what is this an atlanta thing?

lmao reddit started a fundraising sub to pay France back for covering our part of the Paris accord.

Whatever happened there, it wasn't your fault.

She called you a white boy, that's all I'm wanting to confirm here, bud.

No surprise there.

I can see why even Spics hate you.

I support rhat initiative, I suggest you do too. It's only redditors money after all

Someone is going to pocket it, I guarantee it.

yea they were trying to figure out if I could speak spanish cause I was watching telemundo while waiting. I don't even know how I remember those words.

TELLICO PLAINS, Tenn. (WATE) – Police say two people were accidentally shot at a church in Tellico Plains Thursday afternoon during a discussion about the recent church shooting in Texas.

The Tellico Plains Police Department says elder members of First United Methodist Church were meeting for a Thanksgiving dinner around 1 p.m. and began discussing the Texas shooting when someone asked if anyone brought a gun to their church.

A man spoke up and said he carries his everywhere he goes. He pulled the gun out, emptied the magazine and chamber, and then started passing the gun around.

Once the gun came back around to its owner, police say the man put the magazine back in and recharged the chamber, but accidentally squeezed the trigger. The gun went off, hitting the man in the hand and his wife in the abdomen.

Both were taken to UT Medical Center by helicopter for non-life threatening injuries. Their names have not been released.

Nearby schools were briefly put on lockdown during the initial investigation. The lockdown was lifted once the scene was cleared.

mfw people watch the virgin fox news instead of the chad fox business

Next thing you know they'll go for knives.

Another big democrat getting outed today too right? Cerno said hes got news today.

Well if you go back there say something like "fea bruja" or "chupa me la pinga"

I call bullshit, who the fuck doesn't know what the words blanco and chico mean. Also, I think you would have been called chico blanco since the adjectives go after the noun in Spanish
t. White Boy