Hi huffington post journalist

Here i got some questions for you dorks

1- why does the alt right hate jews?

2- why cant the alt right get girlfriends?

3- are all of you virgins?

4-how many women have you slept with?

5-how many sexual assaults have you.unknowingly carried out?

6-WHY CANT YOU FALL IN LINE?

Thanks so much. Will check back for answers xoxoxoxoxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M
archive.is/5yeSC
youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1) kys
2) OP is a faggot

>how many sexual assaults have you.unknowingly carried out?
i dont know

OP is a fag
1) I hate myself
2) refer to 1
3) refer to 1
4) refer to 1

Only a matter of time b4 you get Hebdo'd

1) On a scale of 1 to 10, how well does your job mimic your interests?

2) Have our methods of infiltration (directly or indirectly) caused any noticeable interference with the normal process of your organization?

3) Have you had any periods of abnormally frequent "anxiety"?

4) Has your supervisor ever had the wrong face? If so, how long did it take to resolve?

5) How would you rate recent episodes of forgetfulness? Pony, Crab, or Chipmunk?

6) What were you thinking immediately before you made this bullshit thread?

7) Do you liek mudkips?

8) Has the thought ever crossed your mind that the internet is actually a form of hell?

10) Do you ever dream of Sup Forums memes?

I always like the fact that Sup Forums is more diverse than the huffington post, which is entirely made up of white American women.

Sage all faggotry

sage

4 questions on intimate activity.
If huffpo it's a woman asking. And this journalist is doing what females do, looking for preselection cues from other females.
Doesnt ask about our ideas, our story, our accomplishments.

>implies we're virgin losers
>implies we sexually assault

What have you accomplished, jerkoff?

>alt-right
doesn't exist bimbo, you cunts and the hillary camp made it up when the robots research showed no one cares about being called racist.

Bwahahahahaha! Roasted that POL lives...

GIRFUY.....

Well we managed to piss you right off and ruin your day! result!

1) 6...my main interests are Netflix and making make up tutorials. No you wont get a link

2) lol what? Weve got top women on cyber security. Its impenetrable, because women are STRONG

3) USUALLYonce a week but my dr says its normal with a high demand job like this

4) ya actually i see i when he first reads my pieces. I think hes proof reading tbqh

5) lol what? I grew up loving ponies

6) "why was i assigned Sup Forums today"

7) wtf is that

8) hell isnt real. Most of us are athiests here at hufflo

10) i dream if the womens march and hillary clinton becoming president

Why is HuffPo printing hate-speech??!:
youtube.com/watch?v=YoCLR_UNz2M

Would have been better with a canadian proxy so every reply could have just been

>a fucking leaf

1) Because they send retarded twenty-something women on Sup Forums to ask stupid question

2) Because my wife would kill me

3) Since virgin now means never getting fisted by a transfreak, yes.

4) Just my wife

5) On a scale from 0 to a male feminist ally, not many.

6) Why can you ?

ily too Huffpost writer, please send all your cute journalist girls to Toronto

Its the truth

$21/hr and ill line up whereever

Father of 2 soon to be 3 here.

We will eradicate feminism forever.

The only question women like you deserve to ask is "How may I please?"

>7) wtf is that

Unfortunately for you, you have miserably failed the questionnaire and will be mercilessly taunted and called 'newfag'. Sage is not a spice. I've half a mind to report you so you can get a taste of the back of the banhammer but I find your complete and total failures somewhat amusing, plus I don't want the mods to think I'm as much of autistic taddletale that they think I am.

I also regret to inform you that your mother orally accosted me a couple decades ago when I was really drunk and half-way passed out and I'm thinking of pressing oral rape charges.

Why and how did you give Hillary Clinton a 98.1% chance of winning the 2016 election? Your polling models, like your journalistic integrity, are extremely flawed (examples of this would be the questions you posed).

tits or gtfo

The russians were feeding us wrong numbers. There was no qay hillary WASN'T 50points ahead. So we made up these numbers to enrage people. Once people are angry they don't think clearly and we can get special interest groups to lobby for a NWO

If you’re a female journo who lives in DC and covers internet culture, I probably matched with you and fucked you.

Ok virgin

> 4 of 6 questions related to sex
classic huffington post. leave your click bait mechanics to adress the lowest instinct of the human race and ask something more important. But i guess the huffpost bubble is just an incest chamber of writers and readers. so i dont expect anything more sophisticated.

You guys are fragile over there lol

You would be surprised by who browses pol ;)

Enlighten me bug man

How fucking poor are you to do this shit?
I'm accomplished beyond what you can possibly imagine and Sup Forums remains a guilty pleasure

Alt-left here.

>1- why does the alt right hate jews?
They believe that there is a world-encompassing conspiracy involving all Jews, with a goal of enslaving all non-Jews. The only source for this is The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, which actually turned out to be fabricated and a ripoff of Dialogue in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu.

>2- why cant the alt right get girlfriends?
They became part of the alt-right subculture because they were misfit losers who can't get laid, not the other way around.

>3- are all of you virgins?
No, they're not, there are dumb women among them too.

>4-how many women have you slept with?
Dunno, stopped counting years ago.

Guess the rest are not meant for me :)

>accomplished beyond wha you can possibly imagine
STOP MAKING IT TOO EASY FOR ME TO MAKE FUN OF YOU

Alt-left doesnt exist. Leave my thread becky you cunt

archive.is/5yeSC
youtube.com/watch?v=9NGav1HV9KQ

>They became part of the alt-right subculture because they were misfit losers who can't get laid

First of all, Sup Forums is NOT alt-right, Sup Forums is ALWAYS right. Secondly, I might be a misfit loser but I can, in fact, fuck a fat bitch or a busted-face hood rat or white trash trailer park skank once in a while.

Oh come on now. Yeah I'm a little drunk, who cares. Friday night

...its 8 am....

>we are only alt-right when it suits us

Oh you

kek

Why is Geraldo a faggit?

>Geraldo a fag

1 - because we know their truth. If you accepted the truth about them, you would hate them too, but you are too blind.
2 - we can, fake news
3 - no, fake news
4 - how would any one person here know the average, and why would it even matter? More than one.
5 - none
6 - because we oppose your liberal fascism.

Here is a similar pic

It's funny that he hasn´t responded to this one. Sup Forums has won again

We got a proxy fag

Delete this

Haha, nice try darling

The 'alt-right' were the ones to come around here looking to suck our dicks. I've been using Sup Forums for far longer than I care to admit, and the seeds of Sup Forums were always there on old Sup Forums when it was never good. The alt-kike is too white knighty and faggy to be one of our creations. Sup Forums will raid tumblr and get sjw snowflakes to off themselves for the keks. the alt-kike organizes faggot attentionwhore rallies and fuck everything up because they're attentionwhore faggots.

Chad/pol/: triggers sjws and snowflakes online making them an hero, taunts journalists and even the media itself and makes them look fucking retarded, organizes project mayhem-esque stunts to cause SJW academic minds to melt, stays anonymous but is paradoxically more notorious than Sup Forums could ever be, strikes terror into the heart of the kike.

Beta/alt-kike/: sanctimonious IRL LARPing, camwhores, attentionwhores, gets BTFO by the filthy yid media, websites get shut down, makes everyone hate them (even ideological allies), awkward unironic nazibooing, coneheads, tries to be like alpha/pol/ but just follows us around like a retarded kid half-brother, throws Sup Forums under the bus because of their appropriation of our culture and projects like the unfunny uncreative attentionwhore failtards they are.

>Its impenetrable
>because women
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED

kek

This is now a nigger hate thread.

Maybe you're right, after all this lady has already been given her due, however, would not it be better to open a new thread?

Why are so many redditors responding to this retarded shitty bait?

You think you are making a clever point. But this is the truth behind why Sup Forums is so great. Sup Forums could have a concensus chage tomorrow and act like it never even heard of the alt right. Would it matter? Not one bit. We literally have no face to loose, our ability to embrace retardation when it suits us is Sup Forums‘s biggest strength

Hey Pablo Escobar don't you have some cocaine to be moving, patron? Stop replying to this fucking thread like a retard without sage.

and that anonymous nature is why its so easy to trick people with fake news here, a concerted group of 10 people can make it seem like a whole board believes something

Tell me, what is the "alt-right?"

We all know the alt right is real.and 100% grassroots w/o corporate sponsors

Allow me to act as the official representative of the alt-right. To answer your questions:

1. They're more successful than us.
2. We have traps for that.
3. No, see answer 2.
4. Define women.
5. All but one.
6. Because we're not straight.

OP is a faggot.

Fyi Half of us are women.
Dumbass.