How do we encourage women to become independent, critical thinkers instead of being a blind sheep all the time?

How do we encourage women to become independent, critical thinkers instead of being a blind sheep all the time?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=saYvubkyHvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you dont. its a waste of time

fpbp
Just get yourself a young one and mold her to your ideology

Enable them access to their own metadata. Fuck zuckerberg. That $50b belongs to generation x

you can't, they inherently are.
when you try to do it anywhere and give them the required tools for acting on it, all that happens is that they fuck shit up

What are you on about?

PERSONALLY I PREFER UR MUM

There's a book I read, I can't remember though but it had a perfect analogy for women.

In the book it was talking about a herd of horses (or cows), the bulk of the herd were female horses and there was one male horse at the front guiding and leading them, and another male horse at the back making sure they stayed on the path. The female horses just went to wherever they males thought best.

this

>woman
>critical thinkers
HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By procreating and raising them right. You can't fix the ones already broken.

OP is a fucking soyboy. get this soyboy shit out of here

2/1,3,4

Do your homework.youd realize youre being robbed EVERYDAY

by whom? facebook? If you can't explain your opinions your probably shouldn't hold them

How do we stop female biology you mean?

If you need this guy's opinions explained to you, then you're an absolute moron.

Nothing is wrong with women you fucking VIRGIN

Convert to American.

"It's queer how out of touch with truth women are. They live in a world of their own, and there has never been anything like it, and never can be. It's too beautiful altogether, and if they were to set it up it would go to pieces before the first sunset. Some confounded fact we men have been living contentedly with ever since the day of creation would start up and knock the whole thing over."

Marlow, HoD

You can't. Women are children.

//thread closed

why would I want them, I'd rather them play with crafts and do stupid shit like they always do

youtube.com/watch?v=saYvubkyHvA

THICK AUSSIE COCK

Im trying, u call their bluffs, and accept the consequences, if u can forgive them, do it, if not move on abd learn from the experience, always retain ur standards after u dump one only grow, u will be surprised how easy it is to climb the well adjusted woman "ladder."
Hardest thing about this is learning to let go and not get too attached.
Brand new set of rules when u marry her and want to continue redpilling her, for YOU not her, shel fuckin act the same

Raise your son and daughter the same

Disservice to the female

>how do we make sheep not be sheep

It's a waste of time trying to encourage 95% of people to be independent, critical thinkers, let alone women. It's a rare skill.

Not rare, can be taught/learned

It's a state of mind, and most people want nothing to do with it. Being sheep is the default human behavior.

Shut down the FDA.

People used to need to be critical thinkers so they could decide things like which plants were safe to eat. Shutting down the FDA would help to revive this need.

>Post vague bullshit ass ridiculous conspiracy theory about Zuckerberg somehow stealing money from millions then refuse to explain, ridiculing anyone who actually questions it
Fucking neck your faggot selves and your bullshit "muh captlis joo" conspiracies.

You don't understand biology and know very little of human history.

kill all the ugly ones

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

This is literally what caused then to become what they are now. Encouraging freedom to women was a mistake.

Good luck with that my friend, lmao

By turning them into men.

What's up with all these peeno sponsored links at the bottom of the page?

Women can't be Men
Men can't be Women.

So feudalism really was the best system of government then?

I could live with that, but only if nobility was determined via IQ testing (top 5% most intelligent would be the nobles) and nobility was non-inheritable. Otherwise it would degenerate into a useless clusterfuck within 2-3 generations.

>it's always women

You mean, ''How do we encourage normalfags to become independent, critical thinkers instead of being a blind sheep all the time?''

Answer is, you can't. The normal populous have always been a sheep to something weather it's religion, nationalism, traditionalism, communism, consumerism, or whatever. And the populous's minds can always been infiltrated and tackled by an enemy civilisation, which is why liberal democracy is self destructive

wanna know how I know you get nooo girlsssss lel

did you shop that or do you have some kind of magical app?

Serious answer?

Well first you need to change their brain chemistry....

And alter their hormone levels....

Aka transvestism.

>Obama was right :o

>How do we encourage women to become independent, critical thinkers instead of being a blind sheep all the time?
It's like teaching fishes to climb trees.

Be better fathers. Start by choosing better wives. Unless the father is straight up toxic and evil, a girl's mother stands to do the most harm and will do much of that harm by accident. Be smart single men, watchful husbands, and attentive parents, talk to your children, and teach them to be smart and watchful.

But if we're talking about today's grown women, the answer is you can't teach them a damned thing except for the ones who are already good critical thinkers and want to learn. They're out there, but these days you're going to have to look pretty hard.

Fix your pussy worshiping beta males first