So after today's reveal we can safely say that Musk haters got absolutely, definitely BTFO

So after today's reveal we can safely say that Musk haters got absolutely, definitely BTFO.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/DavidHodge/status/931391188065705984/video/1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>after today's reveal
>no reveal
>1 post by this ID

nobody wants electric cars because its a status symbol not a tool
you want a car that sounds good, not some silent autist swooship with light speed

sadly hes too much on the spectrum to realize this

electric will never take off

>ooga ooga, me want car that goes VROOm VrooM

Tesla haters were always BTFO. They’re literal inbred retards. I remember around 2012 I was at a rooftop party in Lower Manhattan And was hitting on a girl who was there with her friendzoned pooinloo cuck. So I’m talking to this guy for 2 min and he tells me how he’s maniging about $80+ million dollar portfolio and how he’s short on Tesla. At the time I had invested about $12k in Tesla so I started cracking up, mind you TSLA was around $29 back than LMAO. Wall Street Retards BTFO!

Boy I sure do hope he gets another tax break and unlimited loans so he can balloon all his other ventures that over promise and under deliver.
He is nothing more than a fucking kike at this point, all he is after is cash money.

he btfo'd the company by making cheapest model ugly as hell with no dashboard

all he had to do was to make normal, electric car but no MUH FUTURE

>0-60 in 1.9 sec
who needs this?

Tesla's are simply bad cars. They need replacement constantly. Eventually it will catch up. Maybe millennials are easily fooled because of it's tech and the supposed appeal of Musk, until people actually buy these things and find out.

>every tech company stocks are rising
>except tesla

Not this millennial.

>have car
>spend 80k on car
>car can't even go from Houston to Dallas
>have to pay $250 for hotel that has charger
> feel proud of the investment

They will be BTFO when Tesla manages to run a profit for fucking ONCE.

The roadster is cool. The semi requires infrastructure that doesn't exist, and its still more expensive per mile.

Go to /o/ catalog, search for "tesla".

Tesla Roadster
1.9 SECOND 0-60
4.2 SECOND 0-100
1/4 MILE IN 8.9
250+MPH TOP SPEED
4 SEATER
200KWH BATTERY PACK
620 MILE RANGE
Video of acceleration:
mobile.twitter.com/DavidHodge/status/931391188065705984/video/1

Q3 2017 not pictured, but they bleeded $619 million dollar in three fucking months

Tesla semi truck
500 mile range, 0-60 in 5s

Key word here is mega charger. They still need to build those.

I wish they'd make pickup trucks. I want an F150 but the MPG on them is a wallet killer.

electric cars are gay and they pollute just as much.
google how the batteries as made

>be in middle east
>still cant afford oil

Isn't that just where they are made? Cities would be still cleaner.

The Model 3 is going to be their demise. When they were building expensive, low volume electric cars it was one thing, but all the promises of the Model 3 will drag down their brand image when they turn up only a fraction of their promised amount and they'll all be built like shit because they've never mass produced anything. They don't have the capacity nor the resources. They had a huge swing from profit to loss last quarter and the stock took a pretty big hit. These are niche cars and the company would have thrived if they kept an appropriate scope. Musk is going to run it straight into the ground.

Elon Musk is a criminal. His business serve one purpose only; to launder the stolen wealth of RSA taken by his (((family))) and other Soth African (((families))). He may present "neat" ideas but, ultimately, every thing he has done to date has been an elaborate, global, money laundering scheme meant to enrich the select (((few))) that managed to steal the wealth of a nation.

Nice government subsidy ya got there. Really impressive profit you're turning out.

it stills fucks up the environment somewhere. ICEs are far from being phased out. Camless and HCCI is the future of this century.
EVs require a whole new infrastructure to work efficiently, plus it will lead to inevitable mandated carpooling, and in the end, turn into public transport completely (no car for you goyim)

Electric cars still have the massive hump that is their battery longevity and charge time per trip.
A well built petrol car will pretty much last a few lifetimes if taken cared of. Current electric cars, not so much.

Also, with switch to electric cars, we’d move from the middle east drama to africa drama due to all the resources below their feet.

Kek

MUH SEMI

Musk is nothing without ONigger being President and giving him unlimited gibs.

I’m a dirty poorfag pleb, but isn’t an $80 million portfolio kind of small time in his line of work?

If Elon Musk truly wanted to change the world, he’d be selling base level four seaters for 10k. But nope, just another homo selling to Hollywood, politicians and trustfund kids.

Wow what an amazing argument. Just stellar

Yes it is but a lot of hedge funds aren’t that big.

This. Tesla is a meme company.

you do know that all the rare earth minerals required to power these things are mainly in Buttfuck Africa? more EVs equal more nogs.
quit drinking that bill nye pseudoscience meme energy kool aid.
If we wanted to clean the planet we'd be racing to go nuclear

Agreed. Besides the tech should be developed then improved upon until it's cleaner to make. It's like solar and wind energies, need to be improved because it's not worth the investment at this time.

I want clean energy too, and again agree that nuclear is the way to go. However Japan and Russia ruined it with their shit blowing up.

hi MIDF

It already is cleaner but that's not why people even care. They are simply the best cars in their class that money can buy.

its way easier to sell 1 item for 200k than 20 for 10k

Yep. This.

If he puts that roadster battery in a model s i will jazz myself.

Daily reminder that Musk is racist according to black co-workers.

>attaches cheap ass tablet to your car

thank you for your money enjoy your driving

Range is 800 miles for the non-full load semi and 500 with full load.

650 miles for the roadster at highway.
You cucks the idea is to be free from the gas-jew and utility-jew. It is a glorious feeling.

>still no glass batteries

>still need to wait hours to charge

I'll be happy when they make the tech affordable and efficient enough to retrofit onto pre-existing platforms.

would make for great track days

This cunt just lives on government subsidies and loans from the tax payer. Take away the subsidies and see how profitable these renewable energy companies are.
And how do you charge an electric car?

I thought I'd never see Sup Forums trashing one of their own (was raised during apartheid) and also trashing white innovation.

No. You wait 30 minutes for full charge now with the HyperChargers. It's a new thing.

That's nice but I will believe that electric cars are not a meme when there will be more charger stations than gas stations.

no one. it's retarded. you don't need an electric sports car for consumers. the whole appeal is technological advancement, environmentally friendly, made in america

Dem goalposts got wheels on em

>subsidies
The whole thing is tax subsidies of 12k for buyers. Not to Tesla directly. It's good for society if there are less gas vehicles polluting and shit. So this externality is rewarded via benefits.

How do you charge your phone?

Also they repaid all govt loans.

He is a proud African apparently but he means that in a way that Sup Forums would approve.

that symbol looks like baphomet's head, pretty easy way to spot evil these days. not sure why you feel the need to be a cheerleading cumswallower for such an organization but hey i hope its worth it to be locked out of the Kingdom of Heaven for eternity.

I'm just saiyan that the average consumer can't afford a Tesla, and even if they could, they likely don't have a charging station nearby.
Not even a hurrdurr gas is better type of guy, I just hold contempt for EVs because a Prius almost ran me over on a crosswalk because I didn't hear the fucker. I know it's a hybrid

Continue please.

>electric cars are environmentaly friendly
kek

The problem is incentive for places to build superchargers. Without subsidy they won't do it, because it will harm their bottom line instead of improving it.

where's the fucking reveal video?

This is what religion does to the mind folks. It's a parasite.

Yes, it's small. I just do separately managed accounts not a hedge fund but I have about 250mm under management currently. Including my business partners it's probably about 1.5billion, And Overall that's a small shop. Although Ivcharge an .80 fee not the 2 and 20 of a hedge fund so he was probably doing alright just by raping his clients with his overpriced bullshit.

No way to recycle the batteries?

Me, you fucking faggot. Go back to being a power bottom in your 94 Civic DX hatch.

That's eventually his plan, you retard. First they will blast through the luxury car market and then have the capital (and lower tech costs) to produce for the lowest consumer markets. The roadster is 150k, with the performance of a 770k porsche and 2.5m buggati.

imagine having enough money to buy a supercar and instead of getting something classy you buy a tesla like an absolute beta cuck

By the Prophets taint think of the infidels one could smash for Allah with that acceleration!!

Yeah I often go for days with a dead phone because I can't find anywhere to change it.

Oh wait no I don't because I'm not a mouth breathing retarded and I charge my phone at my house every night.

where do you think they make the electricity to charge the batteries?

>implying I want a glorified coal-powered car over a gasoline-powered car.

Google "tesla logo meaning" and look at the first picture.

Nobody, that's why tesla will fail in the long run. They produce cars for retards and rich fags. They need to create cars for the middle and lower class driver and they also need the infrastructure which is non existing at this point.

Tesla is future. this is one big fuck you for all oil countries

see
It's not commercially viable to produce for the masses yet, but they are slowly getting there, while constantly working on improvements.

If they ever start making compact cars (for women) they should call them Tesla Roastie.

You figured it out. Now go spend all your money shorting Tesla.

what does Sup Forums drive?

t. butthurt slavshit that can't get a white gf in his 99.99% white country.

Where does the electricity come from?
How much energy is lost in the transport process?
Why isn't it more efficient to have a small combustion engine in your car instead of a massive one in some industrial area?

fuck you lmao

Not much more to add. After ANC took power there was huge amount of wealth that simply vanished. Quite a number of articles about it back then but it was overshadowed by the new "rainbow" nation bullshit and Mandela-hype.

Musk comes on the scene a little less than a decade later. PayPal. The first question people need to ask is how did he really manage to get into that? The answer is to look at his backers and bankrollers.

The next is ti look at the same people and their involvment in PayPal after that and in later ventures like Tesla and SpaceX ... neither of which are much more than massive money sinks. Money sinks that still miraculously are flush with cash. Money sinks that are the darling of a nornally skeptical and scathing economic market.

Now, go a step further back from the start and look at those backers and Musk himself and see where they came from. South Africa.

So, you've got PayPal essentially churning money over and over so ot can no longer be traced and, then, "invested" into companies like Tesla and SpaceX. Which pay dividends despite being market losers. How does that work?

It's money laundering on a grand scale and Musk is the face of it all.

>what are jokes
Why the mental projection? Also not slav

That's fucking retarded. Porsche gt3 costs 150k. That bong has no clue about car prices. Also car manufacturers don't make money by selling cars but by selling parts. So no cars = no parts = no tesla.

this

Tesla is the Apple of cars. Appeals to faggy nerds, and middle aged women. My Lancer may be a slow shitbox, but it's still leagues more fun to drive in.

Good for you. It's all expensive, buy the car based on facts, not hype.

30 minutes for a full charge? bullshit

>vw golf
>holy grail is 9ff madmanmobile owen heater 911 so i can slip off and die in peace

>250+MPH TOP SPEED
for how long? 4 mins before it will turn into rolling turd?

You're so hilariously uninformed and ignorant it's incredible

First, electrics have fewer moving parts and simpler engines than ICE's. Even the regenerative braking reduces wear. The drivetrain of a 5 year old electric will hardly be different from a brand new electric. There's no oil tuneups, no belts, you can't blow a gasket, even the transmission is simpler.

The only thing holding electrics back right now are:
1. Battery tech. Batteries are heavy, expensive, don't play well with extreme temperatures, and degrade with use
2. Price. Electrics aren't mass produced the way ICE's are. Yet. It's still another 10 years out before they're hitting the $10k mark brand new.

Hurr hurr I noticed the first post on a new thread only has one post. Hurr hurr how does this board work?

All these major companies get subsidies

apple gets subsidies, google gets subsidies, GM and Ford and Honda and Exxon and Shell and Microsoft and...

They ALL get subsidies

but you only give a shit about the subsidies that Tesla gets

Why?

Because you've been mindfucked by corporate shilling against Elon's companies over the past year. Why do you think there's a constant stream of frivolous lawsuits coming out of the tesla factory? Tesla is now a genuine concern to the large car manufacturers and they're pulling out all the stops to convince people to hate the company.

I don't care how many subsidies Tesla's getting so long as they're actually delivering good products, and so far that is exactly what they're doing. It's rare to see a government actually throwing money into actual technological progress rather than handing it over to incumbent corporations that dick around and stagnate all decade.

That's a good thing, means there is a solid backbone to the whole thing not simple speculation bubble based solely on hype. Too much stock rising kills the company.

>30 round detachable magazine
who needs this?

The roadster is on a completely different level to the gt3, you dumb kraut. GT3 top speed is 193mph, Roadster is 250mph and it's not even the production model. GT3 does 0 - 60 is 3.8 deconds, roadster does it in 1.9.
Hence, you're comparing cars in different leagues. The roadster is faster than any current road legal car from 0 - 60. Only the top buggati and 918 spyder.

Also, I'm sure the company tesla fucking knows better than you what they are doing.

you guys are right i'm just crazy the logo looks absolutely nothing like this fucking demon's head and probably has nothing to do with what this unholy symbol stands for. it's just a (((coincidence)))!!

>muh 0-60 is how you'z be ratin' kars, 'n' sheeeit
>uh, whot's be steerin'?
56% rly is generous

>Only the top buggati and 918 spyder compare to it