CBTS #394 All Hail Our New Bot Overlords

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
Advise for your first step into this PREV CBTS Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1510892792
youtube.com/watch?v=nnIjM6sY2Vs
pastebin.com/y9B4xqXw
terraria.gamepedia.com/Getting_started
terraria.gamepedia.com
yal.cc/r/terranion
docs.google.com/document/d/1QxC8tM4dYFNzHhV7nZU2-XRYumuseGfAsXVegvDfnRw
pastebin.com/deHpxzQD
pastebin.com/7c9gXdiK
forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/119/
pastebin.com/raw/0gY424U9
terramap.codeplex.com/
tshock.co
binaryconstruct.com/games/tedit
binaryconstruct.com/downloads/
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc
pastebin.com/raw/HJuSdEQt
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility
justice.gov/opa/pr/intermediary-who-facilitated-corrupt-payments-russian-nuclear-energy-official-sentenced-money
theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/01/10/john-brennan-the-cia-zibgnew-brezinski-columbia-university-and-obama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture
Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 15 NEW
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein Lots of memes
White Rabbit memes V2 SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

BATTER OF LEAF BRO, COMPARE IF YOU THINK THIS ONE IS MOLDY >>BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
#300-#325 #326-#353 #351-#375 #376 #377 #378

=====================================================================================
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

OP PASTEBIN pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh

Posterity in PT format

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228

#300 #302 #301 #303 #304 #305 #306 #307 #308 #309 #310 #311 #312 #313 #314 #315 #316 #317 #318 #319 #320 #321 #322 #323 #324 #325 #326 #327 #328 #329 #330 #331 #332 #333 #334 #335 #336 #337 #338 #339 #340 #341 #342 #343 #344 #345 #346 #347 #348 #349 #350 #351 #352 #353 #354 #355 #356 #357 #358 #359 #360 #361 #362 #363 #364 #365 #366 #367 #368 #369 #370 #371 #372 #372 #373 #374 #375 #376 #377 #378 #379 #379
#380 #380 #381 #382 #383 #384 #385 #386 #387 #388 #389
#390 #391 #392 #393 #394 src: Don't slide unnecessary comments to the baker here, user. That can be done on Rizon #CBTS

Posterity in PT format

000-099 → pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 → pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 → pastebin.com/daaKW228

#300 → #302 → #301 → #303 → #304 →
#305 → #306 → #307 #308 → #309 →
#310 → #311 → #312 → #313 → #314 →
#315 → #316 → #317 → #318 → #319 →
#320 → #321 → #322 → #323 → #324 →
#325 → #326 → #327 → #328 → #329 →
#330 → #331 → #332 → #333 → #334 →
#335 → #336 → #337 → #338 → #339 →
#340 → #341 → #342 → #343 → #344 →
#345 → #346 → #347 → #348 → #349 →
#350 → #351 → #352 → #353 → #354 →
#355 → #356 → #357 → #358 → #359 #360 → #361 → #362 → #363 → #364 →
#365 → #366 → #367 → #368 → #369 →

#365 → #366 → #367 → #368 → #369 →
#370 → #371 → #372 → #372 → #373 → #374 →
#375 → #376 → #377 → #378 → #379 → #379 →
#380 → #380 → #381 → #382 → #383 → #384 →
#385 → #386 → #387 → #388 → #389 →
#390 → #391 → #392 → #393 (OP)

src: →

bump

Thanks for the fresh bread!

Keep pumping out the breads
CBTS

Requesting an image with all Q's posts (if possible)

Q asked for memes.
We have to Red-Pill Meme Normies & Grandma. Get to work !!

Spooktober is coming! Post your spooky scary skelly GIFs

Me too man

Who is it around here who decides which q is REAL?
Who is trying to steer peoples consciousness and mold people's opinions?
Why do they attack en masse every time an user decides to follow the lead of a "fake" q.
Why do they all namefag and tripfag?

THINK FOR YOURSELVES FAGGOTS!

No more Q, larpfags. Where is DJT saying this:
>My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us.
No phrase, no thread, no Q.

TY baker! Well done on butter!

These threads are perfect example of the stupidity of the masses.

So is Q really a bot?

Q isn't coming back, is he?

If you are emotionally balls deep in BTC thats okay.

Keep a coin or two, for the memories.

If you can see the light, you know it's over.

BTC has been cheating on you with bankers, investment funds and so on.

BCC is a virgin bride waiting for you.

Take her.

She's yours, to keep.

This dude just sauced Q

hello sophia

>nobody carrying baking soda in case someone throws acid at their face
Plebs.

can you even be a neckbeard if you're actively dating someone

He said the world would be a different place when POTUS returned from Asia. It isn't.

He said the US was at risk this week, was it? No.

Anything at all happen this week? No.

Where is Q? Disappeared.

Complete LARP

It was on my backlog since forever because I thought it started subtle enough to wait for better moment to savor it.

Turn out I was right and it is awesome.
I knew there was a good idea in it when I heard pretty astute comment in the pseudo-science but I expected to have to 'suffer' the fan-service (poor me who like plot and PLOT).
And in the end it was pretty surprising. Even the episode feature the most fanservice didn't... oh wait there was that stupid gay archetype but if we put that aside, the DANCE episode turned out much more subtle than I expected, even classy when we compare to the norm here.

Stuff that surprised me (after I successfully unsee /m/ spoilers):

- the two "slaves" girl of the Pirate queen were not actually slave, just great followers.
- the GARGANTIA waterfountain is a repurposed shockwave/sonicboom absorber? I approve and I suspect it would work.
- the dance part was played as a background stuff and not overplayed, not too a lot is overplayed
- it was a really good take on humanity taking different path. One side became animals and lost all reasons to do more than act on instinct, thereby loosing civilization. The other side denied human limitations so much to focus on their tools that they became tools following the order of tools.
- the prick who was only here to be a moron and do bad decision actually accepted his error and recognized (some) of his flaw. Made for a much deeper character, getting a better haircut also helped.
- CHAMBER is the bro I never had

The only disappointment was that the technologies and solutions Mankind found to repair the sun is only hinted at and summarized in 2 minutes at the end.

Now I still have to watch the OAV, this setting merit a lot more episodes but it would likely loose topic to talk about.

Untrue

This shill post is more evidence that the Q larp was a psyop meant to tie Fusion GPS illegal wiretap to outlandish conspiracy theories

We can't go full David Icke, Grandma aint ready

First things first, most important mission we can do:
DISCREDIT THE MSM
Won't actually be too hard

I've revised THE SWAMP infographic. I've added Mossad, CERN, BIG MEDIA, the Knights Templar cross infographic, and some info in the triangle related to “The Funders”.

Can you please replace the current jpg with this one? Thanks.

Thanks

Sweet, glad we are keeping this going. The bots are trying so hard yet what would they even accomplish by getting us to go away? I mean the 20'th looms and their nooses are prepared - do they like raping children so much that they can't even take 1 second to try and find a bunker to hide in.

That's the only part of this I can't quite figure out. I do know who they are (CiA before, Rothchild now) - I know they were paid via slushfunds when cia and Rotchild trillions now - and I know they have systems that parse data fucked by +++ and that they have automation involved so that 1 personal reply = + 5 auto replies.

So they aren't all robo but most are - probably all robo soon tho since they will need to find a bunker. Won't save em, Q can hear you breathing motherfuckers.

And we nabbed LdR at McCain's party - That's why Q said that haha - to get her not to go to family. And so she goes to McCain who is wearing a fucking ANKLE BRACELET hahahahahahaha

wrong
q is a larp

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1510892792
Caligula Overdose game May 17, 2018

Hey /t/,

I found this new video and I wanted to share it here also. The girl is beyond adorable. Sadly, or luckily if that's your thing, the sex is rather abusive and non-consensual. But the dumb slut got herself in this position so you might as well enjoy it.

What I can gather from this video: Her Japanese is shit and she can't really understand the guy talking. So, based on the way she looks, I think she's South Korean. Maybe some exchange student who got tricked into a hard fucking on camera.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:b56c8f667e31d39a2d19eb79614b0463e4933d42&dn=Gachinco-gachi1151-HD&tr=http%3a%2f%2fsukebei.tracker.wf%3a8888%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2ft.nyaatracker.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=http%3a%2f%2fanidex.moe%3a6969%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.doko.moe%3a6969&tr=udp%3a%2f%2f62.212.85.66%3a2710%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3a451%2fannounce

It would have to be carving.

>Four
Fourk off.

Nice! Grandma would like that and understand

Q will return. He hasn't dropped enough of the signature "code" to be deciphered. It's getting closer, though.

Sean Hannity with Solomon & Carter on FBI Informant in Uranium One
youtube.com/watch?v=nnIjM6sY2Vs
8 Mins

John Solomon of The Hill promises to release FBI documents next week
Informant Campbell is battling cancer and taking chemo therapy treatments
Campbell was NOT a lobbyist, but a contractor
Campbell has video tapes of Russians opening briefcase full of cash
More on McCabe giving Hillary email matter special status

You're so smart, user!!! You must be very caught up in all of this if you know about Q's predictions via the Socratic method... I don't know why you're replying with misinformation, though...

CBTS HERP DERP QUESTIONS ARE ANSWERS AARE STATEMENTS Q IS THE ANSWER A IS QUE its all in the Qmap guys. Follow the steps.
1.be a faggot and go around pol being a faggot
2.cbts calm before strom like a faggot
3.suck dick like a faggot
4.overflow posts with Sup Forums lingo that suggests youre nothing but a faggot shill
5.suck more faggot dick
All Q confirmed

Anyone fooled by my Trip is a retard, so it's no sweat off my back. At least I'm not the one making bogus Q posts.

Q isn't coming back.

Fuck that, i've been cutting my hair with a machine before but nothing, nothing, is better than an actual barber , my friend
Trim is the best word

Anybody?

Was I imagining that?
Did Q really send Lady Rothschild here to tell her he can hear her breathing and there's no escape?

This is like a comic book

Did Q post at all last night?

You never go full David Icke!

ANGERY Edition

1.3.6 SPOILERS
pastebin.com/y9B4xqXw

>For new players getting started
terraria.gamepedia.com/Getting_started

>Wiki
terraria.gamepedia.com
yal.cc/r/terranion

>Terraria Servers
docs.google.com/document/d/1QxC8tM4dYFNzHhV7nZU2-XRYumuseGfAsXVegvDfnRw

>Soundtrack DL
pastebin.com/deHpxzQD

>Terraria: Otherworld
pastebin.com/7c9gXdiK

>MODS - Inventory editors, world generators, trainers and more
forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/119/

>Mods List - Summaries of some recommended/popular mods
pastebin.com/raw/0gY424U9

>TerraMap - map viewer
terramap.codeplex.com/

>TShock - Server client
tshock.co

>TEdit - World view/editor
binaryconstruct.com/games/tedit
binaryconstruct.com/downloads/

>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
mega.nz/#!bBhX0QzY!DaLnBdlZzVM7QOMKDpiCZM2GUaH0SQFDhe-RMNBWeWs

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8

>Texture replacements
drive.google.com/open?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SM2dHT20xTWlieGc

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw/HJuSdEQt

Last bred

>autistic tripfags from across the nation going schizo the thread

First impression from the last thread, gotta say you guys getting this revved by a larper is pretty sad.

Check Q Confirmed, have a double and last Q post is missing...

the very first q post deals very heavily with bob menedez's mistrial today. This to me is just more proof that Q was in fact real.

Where is Q?

goodness those OP posts are getting huge- I should make some more pastebins. I think I'll do archive.is links of all of those Q posts and maps- anything else I should wrap up in this pastebin?

PREV. CBTS →
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

I heard a rumor that these threads are full of A.I. bots meant to bait us. Any truth to this?

READ THE FUCKING GUIDE YOU FUCKING ATTENTION WHORE

maybe you can just buy it from someone else for a higher price.

also you need to know how smart post works.
It's like a Bus, it have stops and routes and will go around circles before reaching it's destination. it goes to 1 stop after another to get more packages to fill up the trailer before reaching their main sorting or hand over location.

Q) How many potatoes does it take to kill an Irishman?
A) None

(you) brainlets falling for fake Q trips
>must be bliss to run on 10 total neurons

The things villains dont think about before hand lmao

early JAN 2017...
does anybody has info on this event?

Q isn't coming back.

It's a bot, just report it .

Sophia?

Why are the seven dwarfs talking jibberish here?

Are they mimicking or learning?

I noticed they hide behind Asian Flag ID's.

I was wondering what Q meant by that too. Huffpo won't load for me...

REAL information stands the test of time and leaks Out into the internet. The connections we've made in the cbts are too dangerous to allow to continue. (Now King Salman is abdicating... Another Q prediction comes to pass...)

We're in a phase boys, we gotta persist like we did in the long hours of the shillbedamned boring nights. We have to hold out for Q

D-did she cum?

Right. As recently as a couple days ago she was saying Q was right about things as far as she knew, but was just emphasizing different things than she would. She was complimenting him on the way he engaged us with his questions, and got us to listen better than her more straightfoward drops. Now suddenly she says not to trust anything since the first few days? Which just happens to be what the shills are bringing in their doxed larper to argue? Hmm.

Not gonna reply to specific shills - but to any normies being told Q is a larp - look at the filename motherfucker! -

I couldn't give a fuck what Q wants. If Hillary is eating babies than grandma damn well better know it.

Y'all mind if I Axum questions?

How did Christianity spread there and what was their original religion?

Thank you, well said faithful poo-brother

We have plenty of information...

We don't need Q to hold our fucking hand the entire time.. this stuff is pretty simple, yet complex.

Our job is to turn the complex into simple for the masses...

It’s above. There is a spreadsheet for all the questions from him.

I want this shit to be as real as any Trump supporter but I'm more realistic about this.

I want you to screen cap this and read it to yourself in the next few months, and think about what you where thinking now and then. When in the coming months nothing happens like you thought, when the signs point to nothing, and when you may try to reinterpret it all to make it seem you weren't deluded.

Do that and understand that reality and fantasy are separate things, Trump's going to do some good but he isn't doing what you think he is doing. Life isn't a movie, it's a lot more boring and trivial than all that. Go ahead and screencap this, and post it if I'm wrong. But I won't be.

Three theads up at once.
Maximum LARP overdrive.
-Q

baker baker please add back the list of day by day happenings since Q began

I think his point was that they relied particularly on their commanders, as in, more than most other armies.
You know, like how Romans relied on heavy infantry in their armies, but other armies totally also had heavy infantry.

So you believe this shit?

>isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

I knew about that case for quite some time. I´m even sure those cases are connected. to many is matching with the pizzagate findings and it matches all up perfectly.

Satan and child molesters... I´m all up for reopening the investigation into pizzagate back to the point the shills flipped out and investigation got disturbed.

Only this time we have the big ties towards the saudi-arabian empire, podesta, clinton, corrupt cops, uranium one and furher hints from Q, which we definitly should put into consideration again while investigating.

I see some of you losing faith in what we’ve done here. Stay strong. Keep pushing. 100% confident this is NOT a LARP. How do I know this? I was the first one to break the impact that we had on Googles algorithms which was a byproduct of what we’re accomplishing here. We broke the Matrix. This has had a profound impact on spreading truth. Instead of only being able to share obvious right-leaning articles and videos, I’ve returned to “just google it - do your own research.” Now that the truth is less suppressed, many of my friends and even family members have begun to wake up and ask questions. You can never wake anyone up by force-feeding them information but you can ask questions that pique curiosity.

Before 11/1/17 I had never been to Sup Forums before. I saw a post by a FB friend that was talking about Vegas and Q-user and I got curious. Curiosity spreads quicker than forced agendas and ideation. We’re changing history. Remember that. All of this had/has a purpose.

There are no coincidences.

A thread died for this.

I do not know what your saying. This is my first time posting on this thread. I only lurk these at night becuase other threads get stale. I was being objective here. Is there any truth to the fact that this is all bait to avert our ateention to other works and to lead the country to believe it is all a LARP or something. When mother fuckers talk about Templars and shit it gets kinda /x/ tier

It's made for safety reason so they don't wander away, and all ogryns are in there not just from this regiment, but most of them won't see a difference anyways.
As for the lounge...it looks more like those prison free areas with basketball court, only with a fighting pit instead of a basketball court.

It's literally in the filename

>so you should probably look up Kant and Hegel yourself
Well, yeah but..
Let me try it this way: aren't consciousness and thought the definition of subjective experience.
If consciously thinking about your experience is not the definition of subjective experience then what is?

COOL!!
And the number plate too ;))

It's not about the timestamp, IT'S A FAKE Q POST. That's the only issue. It's very simple.

Thank you, Eeyore, very lucid.

Last night several faggots were screaming that we should look at the sentencing yesterday of two lower level uranium officials on money laundering. I’ve been thinking about it. One of the proposed answers to the Q questions is that “Q-clearance” is a DOE clearance type. Both of these cases were investigated by the DOE Investigator General. Both involved money laundering and bribery related to Uranium. The guy that got sentenced pled guilty back in June of 2015, but the Department of Justice announced both the sentence and the new indictment at the same time. This would hint that the operation, that Q says is going on now, has been going on for quite some time. Q wants us to calm the public when stuff starts happening. Since this DOE investigation started under Obama, maybe Obama and Trump are not as at odds as they appear to be. Maybe Obama got the ball rolling?
“Carla Sena, 55, of Albuquerque, New Mexico was charged with three counts of wire fraud, one count of major fraud against the United States and seven counts of money laundering.”

“The DOE-OIG and FBI investigated the case..”

justice.gov/opa/pr/former-procurement-officer-federally-funded-nuclear-research-and-development-facility

“Boris Rubizhevsky, 67, of Closter, New Jersey was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Theodore D. Chuang to 12 months and one day in prison, followed by three years of supervised release.. . . Rubizhevsky pleaded guilty on June 15, 2015, to conspiracy to commit money laundering.”

“The indictment is the result of an ongoing investigation by the DOE Office of Inspector General.”

justice.gov/opa/pr/intermediary-who-facilitated-corrupt-payments-russian-nuclear-energy-official-sentenced-money

When I answered one of Q's questions. 'Who was OBL's handler'? I didn't consider that there was a change(s) over time and only stated the one individual that I knew of that being Leo Wanta. I even said 'not CIA'. Oops. That's why I am linking to this article linking John Brennan, BHO, OBL, the CIA, and Zbigniew Brzezinski.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2013/01/10/john-brennan-the-cia-zibgnew-brezinski-columbia-university-and-obama/

almonds activated.