If I were to get a white gf, the best I could get is like 4/10 because they don't date autists

If I were to get a white gf, the best I could get is like 4/10 because they don't date autists.

If I were to get an Asian gf, I could get like a 7/10 because their standards for white men are lower. By simple logic, my children with the Asian women would be more attractive.

How is that not better for the white rice than having some ugly white permavirgin as a child?

Other urls found in this thread:

parents.com/health/autism/history-of-autism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because your sons will be supreme gentlemen

>white rice

If you get a fat girl friend from Mexico she can cook you some delicious tacos!

Please tell me there is more.

>The American dream

It's gone downhill these past 60 years, but shhhh, most people don't seem to notice.

your children will be less attractive to asians because they want that BWC
so you're fucking your children over by settling with a she gook

your an autist you shouldn't breed anyway, race of the partner doesn't matter at all.

Your hapa daughter will be the biggest slut and the happa male will be the biggest cuck

t. paki shitskin

You could stop being autistic and actually work to better yourself.

>having children

God damn, the people on this fucking board

do whatever is best for you

you must secure the existence of your family and a future for your children

It will be a mudblood, nothing good about that.

that doesn't make any sense at all

War of nigger mongrels with asian mongrels when?

complex concepts are hard to understand when you're a newfag pakistani shitskin

Sexless nerd virgin incel

If this is who you're talking about, get up in them guts and ask questions later.

Otherwise eat shit forever

>because their standards for white men are lower

They are not lower.
Asians prefer Europeans because we look exotic. Blue green grey eyes black blonde brown hair etc.

complex concepts like people with a developmental disorder shouldn't really breed?

>implying autism is considered a developmental disorder
it's literally just a word to indicate anyone deviating the smallest amount from the norm
something that routinely happens

Your children will hate you for creating their pointless half nerd & half insect lives.
Improve yourself you lazy cunt and stop believing the (((autism))) lie.

Autism is pretty exotic

>implying you can get that even

Asian girls will go for higher up guys when they realize they can get them. You literally have to go to a third world shit hole and wave around your citizenship as a means to score up that high if your a autist/neet/incel tier male.

If you have autism don't reproduce

Autism needs to be stamped out,so should you.

Your kids will look like Dustin from Stranger Things.

You will hate what you've created and they will hate you.

If you can only get a 4/10, then you are effectively a 4/10. Therefore, you should not procreate at all.

>By simple logic, my children with the Asian women would be more attractive
If you get a boy he's a hapa, meaning that he's fucked.
Have fun raising a girl in modern bongland, make sure she doesn't end up as fast food

If you are anti white women then you are anti white.

get a robot 10/10 wife of whatever race you want, and have chirren in artificial womb that are huwite and have the autism gene CRISPR'ed out. no eventual assraping from the biocunt in the courts.

get a hapa , you will not dilute so much your DNA and your kids in a few generations will be white if they marry white. Its like marrying a central asian.

Don't stay too long. It's contagious.

White women are anti-me, so fuckem.

happas are the only thing that puts my ideology into question
but once i see the male ones i reconsider

>Autism is pretty exotic

There's people with autism who are models and billionaires.

Cause they grow on trees and have the same standards as Asian women.[/sarcasm]

>he thinks Asian girls have lower standards just because they're Asian

Who started this retarded shit?
All girls, regardless of race, want a guy who is attractive, muscular, tall, rich, and can fuck them for hours on end without exploding in 7 seconds.

If you don't apply to at least 3 of those things, you won't get a girlfriend, Asian or not.

she's cute. we could literally run her off an assembly line and you could get blowjobs from triplets that will do your every bidding... or you could settle for assraping from the real one when she roasts

Go ahead and be happy user.

If the NAZI have won, people with asperger like Gates, now they would be dead. That means no PC cellphones etc

No, women in general are anti-you.

Looks like that mamacita won't leave many for her man. I seriously doubt age will improve this situation either.

Or just don't date and keep your 4/10 genes away from the next generation

Try eastern Europe. Have a decent job, don't be an alcoholic, don't beat them, take care of the MIL. Profit?

By simple logic you are a racemixer
>Checks flag
Oh sorry I thought you were a white man

Incel refugees are NOT welcome here

untrue
hitler would be considered a man with autism in modern times
the concept of autism then didn't exist
they were just perceived as antisocial/independent
more of a personality quirk than a mental disease

>white rice
Kek

If you go Asian you never go caucasian.
Go find Asian with closed eyes.

Serpentza (youtube channel) can help you to understant the Asian people and their culture.

Fucking KEK'd into a coma for the pic
Underrated

switch the pics

>15k USD mean GDP per capita
>not ricing rural hotties womb on taco bell salary

You ever banged a mexican skank?

Who is this ramen dahmen?

>happa girls
Do you know how much dick has run through them? I have dated two. Great fun, but not marriage material.

>supreme gentlemen

>If the NAZI have won, people with asperger like Gates, now they would be dead. That means no PC cellphones etc

hitler was an autist himself

have this one friendo

Better?

>If I were to get an Asian gf, I could get like a 7/10 because their standards for white men are lower

You white men are not really quite the catch you think you are. Maybe humble yourselves a little bit and try to self reflect why white women are leaving you for blacks. Losers.

>the concept of autism then didn't exist

Typical dumb alchoolic slav who wants to be a Macedonian.
parents.com/health/autism/history-of-autism/

Where do you think you are?

This

addendum
+lower male mean height
+lower male mean penis length/girth
+lower male mean muscle mass soyboy diet

When U say Asian do u mean a Muslim

You hedonistic welfare bum.
Making children is a duty, it's bigger muh feels.
No matter how good looking or ugly our wife is, you're eventually not going to be sexually attracted to her anymore.
But the happas, you'll have forever.
Also, while you use the Asian for slightly better looks, she's using you to get her family here, living in our house, telling you to be Asian, raising our kid as Asian while you're at work.
Enjoy.

>american flag

every woman in your country is a ho regardless of race, your country is pretty fucked up , only country that women.have bigger notch counts than men.

>leaving
that implies they were with him in the first place.

funny since we're on the subject, white women are the least likely demographic to race mix.

Gtfo bitch.

>why white women are leaving you for blacks
they really aren't, it's a minority

i'd even bet that there are more asian women with black people than white with black

>has read a clifnotes version of the history and thinks that he knows shit
asperger dealt with kids that were unable to speak with people you retarded nigger
the current definition of autsim (DSM-V) would be considered a quirk in nazi germany

t. someone whose never smacked a bitch

asian women and white men are around 75% of interracial couples

Asians even have higher standard. Besides physical they want guys to be settled for life basically, before they get a chance.

It is the perception...
Most blacks are ugly as fuck.

>>the concept of autism then didn't exist

This is what you said.
Btfo now turkish mongrel.

No, they aren't. They comprise about 50% of interracial marriages that involve white men.

I have never smacked a chick. I punched 2 chicks and then choked my ex who was from Sarnia though

the current concept of autism didn't exist you fucking degenerate
the word existed but had a different definition/concept behind it
fucking retarded mehmetdopulos

that's unlikely, but I will never understand why people like asian women so much

Do you honestly think someone like her would entertain the thought of fucking you?

She will be looking for Chad and only Chad.

you've obviously never been to manila.

The soft bodies of asians always get me hard but their faces are so ugly. Oh god, those fucking faces

Found Jeb.

feminine, submissive, really tight pussies

B-but guys, you’re all forgetting about hapa-traps. They come from somewhere! Gotta collect ‘em all! Not all turn out Eliot Rogers...plus if it’s a male hapa then keep it in Asia exclusively. Asia is a containment board.

Except hapas are not that good looking.

>feminine
debatable and subjective

>submissive
subjective, I want my women submissive only in the bedroom

>really tight pussies
doubt it

>the current concept of autism didn't exist you fucking degenerate

The History of Autism

1908: The word autism is used to describe a subset of schizophrenic patients who were especially withdrawn and self-absorbed.

You should better go check a doctor.

Just sterilize yourself. If the best you can do is a 4/10, your kids are going to be 3/10's at best.

What does it matter to you? You're Turkish anyway.

>>>the concept of autism then didn't exist

You might think of autism as a new problem because it has become so much more prevalent in recent years. But it's actually been on the books for more than 70 years--and our thinking about the condition has changed dramatically during that time. Here are the key events in autism history.

1908: The word autism is used to describe a subset of schizophrenic patients who were especially withdrawn and self-absorbed.

>for the white rice
I fucking lost it.

Anyways, the answer to your question is, Elliot Rogers. Fuck them, yes. No children though; no.

Most foreign born Asian women divorce their autists once their residents.

Then they fuck Chads like the White whores.

He wrote 7/10. She's obviously not 7/10.

Look boy,

All you pol trollsmare beta sucks with bad genes.

Do the human race a favor and abort all your future children in a Kleenex while hounstrokemykuntiny work to suck pork and tranny gifs.

Your realmcontribution to the