Shep Smith to be fired, fox viewers are calling him on the bulllshit. Shep smith BTFO

Shep Smith to be fired, fox viewers are calling him on the bulllshit. Shep smith BTFO.

heres the link faggots

breitbart.com/big-journalism/2017/11/16/fox-news-viewers-demand-shep-smith-fired-error-filled-uranium-one-report-send-cnn/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BwayCarly/status/931022400170446848
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SnuykWL7Xs8
youtube.com/watch?v=jgoSwMKKq1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shepard smith on suicide watch.

Isnt he the fag or is that the other manlet?

no idea user. Hes got a faggy facial structure though

I found the problem. This is why you dont trust fags. They are shape shifting deceitful snakes.

Is that ReviewBrah or Matt Damon?

Thats the look of a man who just followed a 10 inch and is waiting on seconds.

chances of being a compromised pedophile just went up 100 fold

>dumb fox news viewers don't understand plausible deniability

someone should accuse him of molestation or sexual assault

He claims ailes made him keep it in the closet. As soon as they thought ailes was out and Hillary was a shoe in this fag started flaunting his shit. No one is fooled by this snake skin.

Wait a minute, this is the guy who said Hilary had nothing to do with Uranium one? Why don't they just refute all his bullshit, was he lying?

Yes, he sucks the dick, and he doesn't have a lisp. Never trust a fag without a lisp.

yes this is the guy who said hillary had nothing to do with uranium one

he was lying, or at the very least lying by omission.

>I was at a family dinner at X restaurant and went to use the bathroom. In the bathroom I was using the urinal and a man came up to use the one next to me. He looked over at my genitals and said it "looked like I could use some help lifting that thing." He grabbed my buttocks and reached for my penis. Urine went everywhere as I was trying to escape, all over the wall, the floor and Shep's hands. He became angry at both my refusal to let him fondle my private parts, and how urine was all over his hands. He shoved me away, washed his hands, and said he was a big star and if I had ever mentioned this he'd make me and my family disappear. It wasn't until I saw him on the news that I knew who he was and I've been terrified of coming forth until today. #metoo

More like CNN on suicide watch it seems

Feed this faggot to the fucking dogs.

Wait a little while then post this on twitter.

>doesn't actually make any factual arguments about what Shep presented
>he hurts my feefees

This is the mental midgetry of the alt-right

What? Speck more faggit

>send him to CNN

>Ignores every source but Shepherd Smith.
Thats not how it works sweetie.

Shep is notoriously retarded.

>there's no reason to suspect terror
>it's easy to confuse the bike path for a road
I hate when something happens when he's on.

That faggot has been Megyn Kelly tier for a long time now. Get rid of him.

This guy must have some serious dirt on higher ups at Fox. In addition to the anti-Trump shit I've never seen him get through a segment without stammering or messing something up for as long as he's been on air

I kept seeing headlines about him going against others on FOX. It really was bullshit?

I don't always reach for the remote wondering why my TV is suddenly on CNN
but when I do it's always this faggot

Yeah, Anthrax is definitely the worst, gayest band out of the Big Four, I agree. I like madhouse, that's about it for their songs.

HOLY SHIT THIS FUCKING BITCH HILLARY CLINTON IS WALKING AROUND JUST FINE WITHOUT CRUTCHES

PROOF: SHE STILL HAS THE FUCKING BOOT ON HER FOOT

WHO THE FUCK WEARS A FULL LEG CAST AFTER BREAKING A TOE ANYWAY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SnuykWL7Xs8

Settle down its just to hide the ankle bracelet the cops use to make sure she doesn't leave the country

He's a pedophile. No joke

>one honest republican host in the country
>HURRRR FIRE HIM
guess how i know you're a trump voter

It'd be pretty fucking difficult for me to be a trump voter considering I live in Australia

Voter or supporter or apologist or shill or whatever, you know what I mean. And you know what you are.

>he says things that confirm my bias
>therefore he is honest
>therefore I am a fucking nigger faggot retard

>YOU WITH THE HEAD! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID! I FUCKING HATE YOU! RABBGGLLGGGGGEGE TWOOO SPOOPS!
t. Anarchist cuck

As we learned from Milo all gay are pedos. Sooner or later the evidence will come out just like Kevin Spacey and George Takei.

typical...the low information cucks want someone who actually tells the truth to be fired because they don't like what he says

Something about his face freaks me out, like Anderson Cooper. It's like he's some alien cat man thing.

Hahahahaha fucking faggot Shep the sexual abuser BTFO

Whatever you say soyim

Hillary was involved with Uranium One though and her charity is a foreign bribe laundering scheme. The Russian in charge nuclear expansion in the US was caught bribing people while the deal was being negotiated.

Remember when the left outed him as a fag, and implicated him in a sex scandal at FNC, but Republicans backed him even knowing he was a liberal?

Lot of loyalty he has.

She has leg pneumonia.

>Being asked by the audience to be fired for telling the truth.

And you guys are okay with this? Have you become that stupid?

He wasn't lying, he literally debunked a fake news? How far are you guys?

>for telling the truth

Hahahahaha. Silly euro-nigger

Also why do Belgians love fucking children so much?

Your childish insults can't hurt me, tho.

Better to be a soyim than to be a Nazi.

>>he says things that confirm my bias
>>therefore he is honest
He says thing after doing ACTUAL investigations. You know, like a journalist.

> Have you become that stupid?
How long are you here bro?

This has been proved false already.

The whole Uranium One hoopla is an made up alt-right narrative to deflect from Trump's scandals. Anyone with a brain can see this. Also, no-one gives a fuck about Hillary anymore since she is not the president or event relevant in any way.

Ask that to Roy Moore.

JEWISH INSURRECTION WHEN

/thread
Too easy.

I had to wear one of those giant boots for a while after breaking a toe

I will stop responding now.

And if you're wondering why, its because you're shill niggers.

The current state of America is a really sad affair when both sides demand safe spaces and echo chambers

I really hope China is not the next super power, that it'll kind of sucks but America is done as a super power for sure

Lol,no no it hasn't

What is the Fallacy fallacy.

the powers that be CLEARLY have some blackmail material on him, probably involving that sick P. do shit

They need to get rid of the bitch before tucker and replace with Jessie Watters. He’s based AF.

His position there always seemed strange. He is the token balance on Fox News, but it doesn't win viewers to have him there. It's hardly like MSNBC is scrambling to recruit Republicans (who aren't neocons).

>Leftists actually believe this
Dear God you faggots are all delusional

Shep is such a homo. Ugh.

plastic surgeries

He's a registered Democrat you tard

He always reminded me too much of that guy who claimed to have killed JobBenet Ramsey away.

kek, this guy is great. Fox News viewers are such snowflakes

youtube.com/watch?v=jgoSwMKKq1o

Yes, he is very, very gay. More gay than Anderson Cooper, and just a little less than George Takei.

I've never watched this guy. I love this.

Wahhhhh Shep Smith didn't do the Breitbart may may about Shillery!!! LOCK HIM UP!!!!

>In reality like 20 angry breitbart viewers wrote in angry that they got BTFO

You fags are fucking annoying.

>Send him to CNN
Ouch

Shep is a never trump cuck faggot.