I'm a black guy with a white gf AMA

I'm a black guy with a white gf AMA

>1510923063631.png
How ugly and/or fat are you and/or her that you couldn't post a real picture?

When do you plan on slitting her throat because she burned your collard greens?

Why do black people smell so bad?

Why are you posting on Sup Forums?

>white gf
>white
She is a latino, you dumb fuck
Sage

Came here to post this

>white

How much did you pay her?

Why do you betray your own race?

so you fags know I'm defiling your women

how big is your bbc?

you think sheboons are ugly too, huh?

8.5inches

What do you think about Kyrie Irving requesting a trade this summer?

No you're not. Fuck off Australia.

Kys nigger

>our women

What?

there's black people in Australia too you dumb cunt

it's okay, the women that go black are garbage anyways

What do you know about latinos Vlad? i'm sure youve never seen any outside of american tv

^ thats measuring from his asshole outward.

>people

had me going for a minute

Congratulations to you. Condolences to her.

coalburning whores aren't 'our' women, they're honorary niggers and get lynched alongside you. that aside, have you beat her yet?

Do you wonder who yo daddy was?
Do you live with your "auntie or grandma"?
Is yo momma on welfare?
Are you on welfare?
How much crack do you smoke erry day?

The only reason girls like black men is because they are fetishists and/or think it makes them look like a better person.
How does she talk to you? I bet she's real proud of everything you do. You know, talking to you as if she's talking to a retard.

she's loves my BBC more than she'd ever love your 5inch limp dick

Do you lover her enough to admit the truth?

I do not care about your relationship. I care about the rape and murder of countless white women.

If you love her then learn the truth.

We are not evil, we arw just successful and its why the other races hate us so much.

Please look into it on your own. The boars in south Africa are a good atarting place. Good luck ans I hope you learn the truth.

And?
Want a Cookie?
I hope you have a happy life but seriously who gives a crap about you and your love life?

Another wH*Te woman conquered by a BLACK Bull. Don't care for what these guys say bruv. I've seen many threads where they say it's fine for them to fuck as many thicc black girls and then they can go back to their wH*Te women. But forbid a nigga ever bangs a snow bunny. What's funny is they are aware of their double standards but don't care. They'll burn the coal and then won't pay the toll. And I'll tell you this most these bunnys that go for us will marry these sames dudes LMAO. And they won't even care honesty.

Do you want her to end up like this?

Good luck! She's bat shit crazy. Either you know that already, and are OK with it, or you have ZERO understanding of what you are actually dealing with. Oh, and don't be a cunt; make certain to stick around long enough to raise your children. I don't want to have to defend myself from an attempted robbery one day.

She is rare love her and protect her people.

>timestamp or gtfo
You know the rules

How do you feel about being in a love-less relationship? About being perceived as nothing more than an object?

Stop

>56 %

wtf are you trying to accomplish here you autist

Have you heard of the concept of dignity?

that's a spic

Like, when you scream at her because you are not getting your way, is it a passive aggressive attempt to muffle your anger scream, or do you go full ghetto nigger scream, and make sure everyone in neighborhood know you are fightin?

Wondering this too. Even with shitton of perfume you can smell the weird smell of theirs

Then be American
> Get Shot
Muh Privilege!

>so you fags know I'm defiling your women

Good to know you realize that you having sex with something defiles it.

Is that woman supposed to be white?

Any woman that willingly gets blacked isn't worthy of being one of "our women". You can keep her, Tyrone.

you dont' even want your own kind. Sad

>8.5 inches
>love
>people
>accomplish

yeah that's enough wewuzzing for one day.

so you are a dead man walking, cool beans.

does her moms last name end with the letter z?

Nice have lots of kids bro....got any advice for nonwhites to cuck pol

Fuck all

everytime a nigger marries a white woman, i buy another share of CCA.

How come I can’t play my mobile games without Jew propaganda trying to brainwash me to think your relationship is okay?

Not that I believe for a sec that pic related is really the OP, but that broad is a SPIC, u dumb nog.

Whites measure their dicks that wAy to get extra 2 inches even then it totals 6in

>white
>black eyes
>nigger lips
>dyed blonde hair

not even trying anymore

giving money to the game jew again? they love to snag you with them pay to play dopamine hits.