Russian military hate thread

More like this please.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Rodriguez_(United_States_Air_Force_pilot)
youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c&t=18s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All of those downed russian jets were monkey versions, flown by niggers and monkeys.
Of course they get shot down.
That what they are made for.

someone do this for John McCain's flight record

I'm pretty sure no MiG 25s or 23s were ever handed over to shit tier nations

>muhonkey models
>muh undeadable Abrahams

Besides, Russia was supposed to train them.
Remember Operation Rimon 20? Your "muh untrained nigger pilots" doesn't apply here.

So, you say shitty trained commie pilots flying cheap jets, supervised by incompetent commie generals are being shot down?
Imagine my surprise!

I love how the entire thread is kept afloat by one guy trying to say that operational conditions don't matter when talking about aircraft losses.

what a fag

kek

russia's military is top-tier

0.01 Ruble has been deposited to your account.
Thanks for your service.

Syria, Libya and Egypt flew MiG-23.

french military is shit-tier compared to russia

this really does not belong here maybe on /k/ but i love the fact that every mig 21 is ours

burgers managed to crash a fucking boat, twice in the last few months. thats a lot worse than a plane getting shot down

are you stupid?
russia buys tank optics and ships from france not the other way around

>we wuz hacked
>we wuz russia'd
>muh navy wizards

>n-not a fair fight!!
Whose job is it to train them muhammad

so what you're saying that when russia fucks france, the baguettes will at least be able to see it?
last time I checked you can't fire optics from mass rocket artillery

#1 Serb Nigger and Russian Nigger excuse for MiG-29 fail

>Muh Radar wasn't working

the argument with the monkey models is 1-1 the same one amerisharts use when their gear goes tits up in sandmonkey hands

i am saying that technology transfers go from france to russia
and france has a really powerfull military if not one of the most powerful military industrial complex on the continent

there's the jewed french military industrial complex, then there's the french army you larping gypsy
go back to reading tom clancy

>there's the jewed french military industrial complex, then there's the french army you larping gypsy
>go back to reading tom clancy
wtf does them being able to produce high tech weapons have to do with jews or tom clancy
only a moron could look at all those rusty tanks aks and planes falling in the seas and say yeah its on par with france

It really isn't, Only thing Russia has over france is manpower and quantity in some aspects. Russia's tech is complete soviet-tier shite compared to France

> rusty tanks and planes falling into seas
if you think france doesn't have training accidents, you're clueless
not only could they barely afford to keep up their post-bataclan "anti-ISIS" campaign for a couple of weeks, they didn't even manage to do shit and that was fucking real-world durkistan, not your hi-tech fantasy
for the record, russians have been blowing shit up there for 2 years now with notable accomplishments being completely stemming the tide in a civil war and taking out quite a fucking lot of jihadis with gems like al-badgadi who natocucks lied about getting

Best part about it all. Russian flying tin cans in Serbia were BTFO by USAF beaner ace pilot.

Ass Blasted Serbs.

>Muh Radar!!!!
>Muh Old Planes

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesar_Rodriguez_(United_States_Air_Force_pilot)

>if you think france doesn't have training accidents,
those arent training accidents just shit that broke
lack of spare parts trained crew plain old planes i could go on and france has none of these problems
them bombing toyota driving fags proves nothing against france and their force in syria is quite small to what nato threw at Iraq and afganistan

>Russia's tech is complete soviet-tier shite compared to France
this
if the tehnological transfer and the modernisation plan were to go easy
russia could become again a force in europe and not just small shitty countries like mine
but the oil price is down and there is an embargo so there goes the tech
i mean do people know how many foreign parts they import for their weapons

Russia Stronk.
Russia tech top tier.

>Uses Western Optics and Gear
>Thinks that automatically makes them as good if not better than western SF.

KEK

and that's the point, isis didn't fight in iraq in afghanistan
iraq was a day war where pretty much everyone defected into what ended up being isis today
and afghanistan is a shithole which nobody really intended to beat, but jew some more tax dollars instead it's not even a secret
russians had a real deal civil war to deal witt and that's what they did
france didn't do FUCK to isis and neither did anyone else from nato
there's a 1000 cell phone vids of arabs getting btfo by russians at this point for every 1 by nato, wake up gypsy
and you're right, the russian deployment is much more economic and safe than the massively jewed petrobux war nato went in on, so good on the russians
why not blow up jihadis on the cheap, they're even using soviet surplus bombs
and if you think any of this wouldn't apply in european land war, then you're so fucked in the head it's not even funny
because when you can't deal with jihadis, how are you gonna deal with people that can cruise missile all of your shit

spec ops always bought international shit, you angry scooterboy
look at your tacticool-boys and tell me how many of them use american GUNS
aren't you sum kinda gunsmith nation or something to have your bin laden assassins go in with MemeP7s? LMAO

>france didn't do FUCK to isis and neither did anyone else from nato
because isis fights on our side
nato did not fight isis

well I guess that was a pretty good victory at Bataclan, well done natoboys
what was it 5-200+?
nice body counts

nato hasn't fought shit in more than 40+ years*
when your recent "accomplishments" include lobbing some cruise missiles at serbians and iraqis (who aren't even fighting) then you really gotta shut the fuck up
checked the news recently?
russians annexed an island

you could say the same about any Al qaeda but that did not stop CIA working with them against the russians
again if you think nato tried and failed to fight ISIS then god help you
you are naive i guess you dont see those US special forces in ISIS territory as well

You know "seeing things" is one of the most important aspects of modern warfare, r-right?

shh you're being too based for the westerners

>Kills more hostages than Jihadis
>Spetsnaz Stronk!!!

KEK

yeah, and international observers have all reported russian drone activity in east ukraine and how they use drones in general
(pro-tip - they're using them better than you)
youtube.com/watch?v=_uiFhs5eg1c&t=18s

>include lobbing some cruise missiles at serbians and iraqis
that is what the russians do to an even more inferior enemy that cant defend itself and you claim it as a victory

>the US never fearmongers an inferior enemy to get more money for the army

I don't have to "claim" anything, if you're going to deny that they won the syrian civil war, you're just sticking your head in the sand
And since we're on the subject of cruise missiles, there was that one time america was trying to bomb some chemical weapons airfield because chemical attacks are evil, and did a pretty shit job, but obviously it's because americans weren't really fighting there either

It is like removing a cancer user, there are side effects.

>a drone is going to help a tank's gunner
k

so are you gonna fuck off back to /k/ already or not, because you've listed pretty much all possible damage control already
are amerishart ships getting rammed by flip fishermen as some kind of money scheme as well?

When your "Air Superiority" Fighter has more kills at air shows than in actual air-to-air combat.

KEK

>if you're going to deny that they won the syrian civil war
i am not trying to deny it at all in fact i quite like it
but i claim that does not translate to a nation like france or an alliance like nato

it will help the artillery that will wipe out what the drone's looking at, yes
did you angrily shut the video off, my amerifatnik diaspora migrant? it's all explained there by men smarter than you are

Strapping a Go-pro to a €500 commercially available drone does not count as advanced optics.

Operation Rimon 20.

>Egyptians complain that the planes they just bought are shit and can't stand up to the Israelis
>Soviets tell them they're just not using the planes right and that they're just using monkey models
>Egyptians tell them they're wrong
>Soviets decide to prove them wrong
>Get a full wing from the Czechs
>all that's different between the MiG-21M and MiG-21MF that they use is the Czechs took out the original engine and put in a more powerful one that was locally made
>Tell the Egyptians that they're going to show them how its done
>Egyptians tell them EXACTLY what the Israelis are going to do and not to fall for the bait
>Israelis set up an ambush with bait
>Soviets send out 24 fighters against the small force they spotted
>Egyptians tell them again not to do it and that it's a trap, even tell them the altitudes to expect the ambush to come from and heading
>CYKA BLYAT SHUT UP MONKEY
>Soviets take the bait
>Get BTFO by a numerically inferior Israeli force
>Soviets then refuse to fly again and instead just rely on SAMs for the rest of the war

Even Russian pilots are monkey models

dont know is a russian spy ship getting rammed by a cargo boat carrying romanian sheep counts as well?
its not damage control you are running that
after i proved that they are only a gas station with attitude and a GPD the size of Italy nothing to be scared if you are France

The Mig-25 was a true feat of engineering for its time.

strapping go-pros to toy drones is what natocucks are gonna probably end up having to use against the entire EW divisions russians have
> hey, they've jammed the fuck out of everything, and we only ever jammed the walkie-talkie of jidadis in afghan, guess we can try using some toys'r'us shiet

>for its time
for its time a lot of russian gear was the mig 21 was great as well but for its time

Now post the loss ratio in terms of $$$... the soviet aircraft are insanely cost effective

For something constructed entirely from steel, it sure was. It's still incredible just how much the west overestimated it, resulting in the F-15 being made.

what have you proved, you're a delusional fanboy who got baited the fuck out of
read all your cuckpedaling again, every lurker out there is laughing their balls off at you
literally the first thing I mentioned, mass rocket artillery, is enough to wipe out anything france puts on the ground

Yeah that plane is insane

Fucking, KEK!!!

What's the point of artillery if your front line forces get their shit kicked in? Also,
>don't have smart munitions
Lmaooo

Say it's because of the brakes or whatever, the real issue that makes this embarrassing is that the vehicle that's EXPRESSLY DESIGNED TO MOVE TANKS THAT CANNOT MOVE AND HAVE DAMAGED DRIVETRAINS LOCKING THE ROADWHEELS CANNOT MOVE THE THING IT'S MEANT TO MOVE.

>what have you proved, you're a delusional fanboy
the irony mate i love talking military gear i dont get invested emotionaly like other faggots like yourself
i see poor maintenance lack of training and spare parts and simply outdated tech and call them for what they are

Someone send this OP to Turkey so that the DoD can stop panicking about losing another client state and F35 buyer lol.

> kicking the shit out of the front line
> what's the point of artillery
for kicking the shit out the frontline
sure hope you're not planning on lobbing cruise missiles at russians as as your "kicking" tactic
you know that artillery still accounts for 75%+ casualties in shooting wars?

>Superior soviet commies
>Leader dead
>Lost against kikes despite outnumbering them

as far as the russians said the driver was new on it
but the tank is an interesting ideia that was explored by americans decades ago but dropped for some reason

>mass rocket artillery

who the fuck are you and what did you "see" to put the widely accepted 2nd most powerful military weaker than some fucking natocuck that's been sucking on fat american titties?
shut the fuck up, lmao
russians have paratrooper priests

>paratrooper priests
They gonna need them, too.

BTFO by a bunch of fucking inferior kikes!
But hey..RUSSIA STRONK right?!

Remember when the soviets had a working anti satellite weapon for 12 years before the american military even knew about it... then we shit out pants and spent an insane amount of money to build one as fast as we could

> dutch homo in a military thread

>widely accepted 2nd most powerful military
by whom accepted
by what standards
grandpa this is not 1960 and calling french cucks does not make them weaker

HAHAHAHA, the americans built the t14 before the russians that's a good one
like that time superior american armor was so superior and that's why russians used era blocks, then americans start using era blocks, but they invented them first anyways amirite natofans?!

du-te inapoi pe tiganiamilitary

I can confirm that every post in this thread about russian military forces is correct

natocucks are the biggest jokes tbqh

please learn your shit

>the widely accepted 2nd most powerful military

Russia would stomp any conventional war. Every single time burgers can't spam a dozen airstrikes they get hilariously massacred by 15 year old goatfuckers with rusty aks and then make long weepy movies about the surviving le 56 face. All Russians need to do is flip on one of their jammers and lob uragan rockets at burgers who don't even know what artillery is anymore.

Please, dear God, make the Russians feel so overconfidant about their militairy that they do something monumentally stupid. Just like the Japs did, that was so much fun.

To be fair, the Soviets never got theirs out of the testing phase and the ASAT really wasn't that expensive. The closest thing the Soviets ever had came in '78, 5 years before ASAT was deployed.

I assume you're talking about the time they shot down that plane of yours and you went on a russian cocksucking spree a few years back. That was fun indeed.

you mean Polyus the russian counter to Star Wars?

That conventional war will never happen (and even if it does we'll never know how the two sides did as the nuclear war and chem/bio wars would consume all of us)

You're the faggot who used to post videos of Kobras as definite proof that Sukhois are better than our jets, aren't you?

but they won't, if anyone's getting baited it's natocucks and their pets
in the last 2 decades you've had georgia get btfo, ukraine get btfo and western-sponsored revolutionaries get btfo by russia
the west is uhh, not really doing anything LMAO
let's take at a look at the BIG boys, aka america even
shouting around about NK like some impotent fatass, when pretty much everyone in the region has already had a summit (china, sk, japan, russia) and agreed they won't escalate
what's america doing?
parading aircraft carriers around and burning tax dollers because LMAO LMAO LMAO can't fucking do anything else

Soviet use of ERA had to do with weight restrictions of rails in the majority of Eastern Europe making it inefficient to simply replace armor packages with newer materials. This is why the US is now on it's 4th armor package upgrade for the M1 series after the M1A1HA added DU back in 1988. The real shocking thing about the T14 is that it's substantially heavier and larger than previous Russian tanks.

Breaking news: Conventional militaries have a difficult time fighting guerillas.
Fuck off, slavboo

Sure it will, once the jews encounter enough resistance from whites over white genocide they will proceed to start WWIII to have them cull each other. Plus few things are as profitable as mass bloodletting of the goyim. It's a matter of when not if.

Russia would stomp tho.

Not so fast UK.

that meme should be retired now, because russia obviously dealt with your jihadis in syria

It went over budget by a factor of 10.6x the original projection... the soviet weapons system was tested successfully so Im not sure what you mean that it never left the testing phase... after a successful test its pretty much a guarantee they would have used the weapon if they needed or wanted to

This is now also an American military dominance thread. Post images of American military might.