Leftists Okay With Sexual Assault When They Need To Be

This whore is down with Al Franken's sexual assault.
>why
Because
> muh democrats
> muh not my president
> muh resist
> et al

The left has literally lost all legitimacy in their continuing plunge into the political dumpster fire of the democrat party.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_eSapBxngM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Now that really twists my titties.

Checked

> That's what Franken's victims said

She's right though.
$People$ $make$ $mistakes$
$sometimes$ $forgiveness$ $is$ $the$ $answer$

And she's a radfem too. One would think the radical feminists would be the last ones to sacrifice their moral integrity on the alter of cheap political opportunism. But I guess Kate Harding is proving me wrong.

wew
youtube.com/watch?v=C_eSapBxngM

She's like all opportunistic whores: no real values, no integrity, no consistency.

She's probably a pedophile & rapist herself

>lost all legitimacy
You have far too much faith in our electorate

that picture makes me grind my teeth.

"All sex is rape" extreme feminism was on the rise in the 90's. Any relationship between a boss and a secretary, manager and employee, was rape.
Then President of the United States Clinton got an intern to blow him in the Oval Office. And boy did all those radical feminists bend over for him.

(((Harding)))
expect no less from a kike

Democrats making me doubt being a Democrat

Cliché

> cliche

Wow, strong argument. Can't argue with airtight facts and statistics like that.

Nice flag you flaming cocksucker.
Let me guess: leaf?

Saying leftists are only against what suits them, it's a cliché, meaning it happens all the time.

They don't have integrity. They're as driven by propaganda and hatred as can be.

>be on the team (the left)
>be held to none of the ethical conventions that opponents are to be held to

Notice how similarly leftists and Muslims behave in advancing their agenda. It's always underhanded, duplicitous, everything is for "the cause" and anything aside from that is to be interpreted subjectively and relativistically.

The left has long used the fact that rightists have a moral baseline and an honor code against them. It's time to fight just as dirty as them. You can't go to a gun fight with a knife.

>feminism is great when its convenient

lol

Understanding that the left dont want to solve any problems and seek only to weaponise pet causes for power should be a wake-up csll for anyone.

The attack on christians while revering islam did it for me and once a doubt creeps in the whole thing unravels.

Getting the black community to understand they were deliberately kept down is crucial. They know that much. They need to realise it was to set them against us so the country gets torn apart.

Aye.

This should raise the right sort of questions in the addled minds of normies

The left do it all for power. They dont give a fuck about you beyond using you to ruin it all.

This is what the death of credibility looks like.