Britain and France started second world war

Britain and France rejected peace deals and invaded German Reich.They used Poland as excuse of course it was about saving 3,5 Million Jews who lived in Poland, Communists took east Poland and nobody in (((West))) cared and why would they?Entire Poland was part of German Austria-Hungary and Russia before WW1.If Germany was (((Liberal democracy))) nobody would ever attack them no matter what foreign policies they had.It was about destroying ethno-nationalism and you see the results in demographics of England and France today.

Other urls found in this thread:

ejpress
archive.fo/GZTy0
web.archive.org/web/20171026063023/https://www.jta.org/2017/10/24/news-opinion/united-states/thousands-of-jewish-documents-lost-during-the-holocaust-have-been-discovered
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y-0Vn2NjE
youtube.com/watch?v=4LQbl-T2w4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Britain bombed German Reich multiple times before the Blitz, American Jews already put sanctions and League of Nation expelled both Germany and Italy.
Clearly there were plans to attack this Hitler before he did anything.Churchill himself confirmed this in 1937 speech

First world war was started by Austria, however it was not in Austrian interests because it resulted in to collapse of European Monarchies

I see no Bong and Frogs can dispute this fact.Good.

Yes its true.
But Hitler invade Poland. A third world country. They didn't have tank or aircrafts. They using rifles and horses against the strongest army.

>Britain bombed German Reich multiple times before the Blitz
And before the Blitz the Germans bombed Birmingham and the countryside areas were evacuee's were living. What's your point? If anything Britain was restraint and could have done a lot worse. That's not counting all our supply ships that became targets with sea mines littering the Atlantic, dropped by German aircraft. So don't sit there thinking you know a damn thing.

Retard. Oh and it was Austria that started WW2. So take your meme flag off and stop acting like a retard.

>hey if you let me remilitarize the Rhineland I promise I won't cause any other trouble
>ok fine
>hey if you let me build a bigger navy I won't cause any more trouble
>ok fine
>hey if you let me annex the Sudetenland I promise to not conquer the rest of Czechia
>ok, but this is last straw
>I know I said I'd stop but now I do actually need the rest of Czechia
>really dude? Come on. This is really the last chance alright?
>yeah sure, btw I annexed Austria
>ugh whatever. Just leave Poland alone or we'll really have to do something about it, ok?
>yeah sure hahah *invades Poland*

>Britain and France invaded German Reich
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

no

>It was Austria that started WW2
what?

This

Fucking hell, who educated you? The Ministry of Defence?
The allies started civilian bombing. Dresden alone had a death count only barely lower than the total deaths from bombing on UK soil.
Welcome to Sup Forums but lurk more.

Germany knew we would join the war if they attacked Poland. Germany was too unpredictable, we couldn't let them slowly eat all their neighbors, because in the end they would have attacked us. Hitler was a warmonger.

Germany was bombing Polish cities since the day the war started you dumb nigger

>The allies started civilian bombing
Not true. Wielun, Warsaw, Frampol, Rotterdam, were all civilian targets before we stared bombing Germany. Even then, we only bombed industrial/civilian targets in the Ruhr. The policy changed after the Fall of France.

>Bombing and strafing cities you're actually attempting to invade at the time
>Flying thousands of miles just to kill civilians en masse in their homes at night
Not the same kind of bombing is it leaf?

when you invade a country that has a defense treaty with another country, you're attacking that other country too.

Did Britain and France also force other EU Nations to take in refugees?
No?
We should nuke you for fucking up Europe a third time. Krauts don't learn we must purge them with fire

>bombing civilians isn't civilian bombing if you're also invading a different part of the country at the same time

When did the UK and France declare war on the USSR then?

>"On 7 July, on his return to Vienna, Count Hoyos reported to Austro-Hungarian Crown Council that Austria had Germany’s full support even if "measures against Serbia should bring about a big war".[55] At the Crown Council, Berchtold strongly urged that a war against Serbia be begun as soon as possible."

well

everybody with a brain knew that the ussr involvement prevented germany from entirely annexing poland

>no the Dutch, now that we are negotiating, we won't bomb Rotterdam, I swear ;)

So by your standards the allies are also culpable for their bombing in central europe for war crimes against french and dutch civilians? Seems a high ideal to hold.
>there's no difference between actual invasions causing a lot of deaths wherever they happen and the bombing of non-combatants miles from the front line with no objective other than civilian deaths

>The USSR prevented the annexation of Poland by annexing a part themselves.
This is your brain on baguette

>what is le guernica bombing

Ofc we did , polish jews brainwashed our leader to defend their stupid shithole

nice goalpost moving
Germany bombed civilians first regardless of whether or not strategic bombing is morally acceptable

Germany's peace proposals started off fucking ridiculous calling for hippy dippy bullshit like the abolishment of all weapons and militaries.

The final peace deal was sensible but it was too little too late, all countries were already mobilizing. And yes occupying and murdering Poland was a horrible move politically. Hitler was a retard.

Trying to rewrite history you little faggot? Double tap for you , stupid fuck,. Your generation is the one who will take it in the ass after my grandparents fought to defend it. fuck you.

Germany was dismembered at Versailles and there were millions of Germans being persecuted in adjacent countries.
Hitler was an ultra-nationalist who wanted to unite all the German Volk under one Reich, including Austria.
Hitler made it very clear many times he did not want war with Britain and France, but for some reason they decided to launch the most devastating war in world history ostensibly to protect Poland, even though there was no way they could defend Poland and it was literally of no concern to them at all.

>inb4 defending the Poles

They didn't give a fuck about the Poles, just like they didn't give a fuck about 'brave little Belgium' in WWI. This was propaganda, nothing more. The fact that they handed the Poles over to Stalin after the war proves this.

The bombing of Rotterdam, for example, was directed at an area of the city that was of no military value. They wanted a forced capitulation of the city. There were no military divisions in, or any where near, Frampol. But anything that goes against the Neo-Nazi rhetoric obviously do not exist, according to Sup Forums.

This. Poland was and is still full of jews, let's just blame them.

There is no jew in Poland today , get your facts straight

>le Treaty of Versailles
It was too lenient. France and Belgium had their entire industrial heartland ripped out during the war, Germany didn't. Hell, even after the war, Germany sabotaged their own economy so they could weasel out of reparations, and only payed them off (Only a fraction of what was originally set) with American loans.

the first act of war on poland was bombing city in middle of night without declaring war

Not many jews living in Poland right now compared to the past.
Emigration to Israel under soviet pressure drove them away.

Some polish faggot on this board told me there were still plenty of jews.
But I was wrong, thank you for correcting me.
www DOT worldjewishcongress DOT org/en/about/communities/PL
Apparently around 20000 still live there, mostly in Warsaw. I guess that polish faggot lives there then.

Oh god, what did I find.
ejpress DOT org/article/French-PM-Edouard-Philipe-pleads-for-practicing-Jewish-students-to-be-offered-an-alternative-to-examination-on-Shabbat-makes-commitment-to-not-question-shechita/23531
There are countless articles on that worldjewishcongress website on nearly every country. It's all about jews being persecuted or helped in some way. Their victim status cannot be higher.

>“It is out of the question, he assured, ” to question the practices of worship traditions, such as ritual slaughter “, which according to Jewish religious law prohibits the prior stunning of animals.

>In the follow-up of the national plan of action against racism and anti-Semitism launched by Phillipe’s predecessor Manuel Valls, the Prime Minister announced that a new plan of the same type would be implemented ” for the period 2018-2020 “. “One of its objectives is to combat anti-Semitism on the internet, in particular the flood of hate that comes down on the social networks,” he said.

>For the head of the government, if anti-Semitic acts have declined in 2016 (-58,5 %) in the country, this decline ” should not make us forget another reality “, that of the ”trivialization of anti-Semitism and its reinvented form, anti-Zionism.’’ He declared: ''The insufficient decrease in shameful, cowardly anti-Semitism in France in 2016 does not indicate that this dangerous reality has shifted. This reality is the normalization of anti-Semitism and its reinvented form, as President Macron said, anti-Zionism."

Another one, for the leafs. I'll also just archive the links.
archive.fo/GZTy0

>For the fourth time, the federal government has stripped Helmut Oberlander of his Canadian citizenship.
And for the fourth time, Oberlander will fight it.

>Oberlander, 93, of Waterloo, Ont., has been accused of being an interpreter for the Nazis and served Einsatzkommando 10a, which has been described as a group of mobile killing squads that targeted Jewish people in the former Soviet Union. Oberlander is not accused of any executions.

>Oberlander was born in Halbstadt, Ukraine, in 1924, was forcibly conscripted by the Nazis when he was 17.

>In a statement Tuesday, the Centre for Israel and Jewish Affairs said it was pleased with the government's decision to strip Oberlander of his citizenship again.

>"The legal facts in this case are not in dispute: Oberlander was a member of a savage Nazi unit that murdered more than 90,000 Jews in the Holocaust. He later fraudulently entered Canada and, with the help of his legal team, has since been exploiting our judicial process to avoid prosecution in Germany," Shimon Koffler Fogel, CEO of CIJA, said in a statement sent to CBC News.

Last one I'll do, it's a gem too since on the website the only thing that stays from the interface when you scroll down is the 'Donate' button, even the 'Subscribe' one doesn't. Truly a work of the Jewry.

web.archive.org/web/20171026063023/https://www.jta.org/2017/10/24/news-opinion/united-states/thousands-of-jewish-documents-lost-during-the-holocaust-have-been-discovered

>A trove of 170,000 Jewish documents thought to have been destroyed by the Nazis during World War II has been found.

>On Tuesday, the New York-based YIVO Institute for Jewish Research announced the find, which contains unpublished manuscripts by famous Yiddish writers as well as religious and community documents. Among the finds are letters written by Sholem Aleichem, a postcard by Marc Chagall, and poems and manuscripts by Chaim Grade.

>YIVO, which was founded in Vilnius in what is now Lithuania, hid the documents, but the organization moved its headquarters to New York during World War II. The documents were later preserved by a Lithuanian librarian, Antanas Ulpis, who kept them in the basement of the church where he worked.

>“Displaying this collection will teach our children what happened to the Jews of the Holocaust so that we are never witnesses to such darkness in the world again,” Schumer, who is Jewish, said in a statement.

>“The most valuable treasures of the Jewish people are the traditions, experiences and culture that have shaped our history,” he said. “So to us, the documents uncovered in this discovery are nothing less than priceless family heirlooms, concealed like precious gems from Nazi storm troopers and Soviet grave robbers.”

desu I'm more offended that it took tham 4+ tries to make it stick than that a khohol Hiwi lost his citizenship

Take solace in the fact that both the Brits and the French will go extinct within the next 200 years.
It is Karmic justice for their sins.

I hate every single Briton and Frenchman and I cheer for their deaths.

Hail Hitler.

>Take solace in the fact that both the Brits and the French will go extinct within the next 200 years.

So will the Germans at this rate.

USSR and Britain and USA were all ruled by masons.

But i am sure it is just a coincidence goys....err i mean guys

>save a nation by annexing their land
Lmao frenchie

Yes, but not out of their own choice, but due to policies implemented upon them by the puppet state set up by you scum.

You brits are the greatest traitors to european peoples that have ever existed. You did everything in your power to destroy Europe and allow us to fall to the desolate state we are in now. You even destroyed yourselves in your mad quest to please your banking kike masters.

I despise you even more than I despise the jews. Your destruction cannot come soon enough.
You had the power to dominate the world at your hands, you could have ensured 10 000 years of European dominion over this planet, but you gave all that away just to please a bunch of dirty jews.

You realize that the average British or French person wouldn't have wanted to destroy themselves or destroy Europe either, right? And that the average person has nothing to do with the actions of the shadowy elites who dictate the actions of government, right? And that, by adopting the attitude of "I fucking hate these two other white, European countries because of what their leaders and shadowy puppet-masters did, so I want their people to suffer," you're part of the fucking problem, right?

It is hard to not to hate you, when you are so fucking complacent in all of this.
You could have acted against your treasonous elites ages ago, but you chose not to. You can still act against them, but you choose not to.
Do you have any ambition of actually changing anything, or do you wait for a messiah to rescue you? I myself am slowly working myself to a position from which I can change the course of my nation, and oust these fucking traitors trying to implement the same genocidal shit on us, that has been implemented upon germans.

>You could have acted against your treasonous elites ages ago, but you chose not to. You can still act against them, but you choose not to.
It's easy to make sweeping statements when you want to criticize the people of a nation for not having the clairvoyant foresight to stage a revolution, or having constant historical access to fucking Wikileaks or something so they can see all the nasty clandestine shit going on and go string up some kikes. There were attempts to change things, if not always for the better: we had our civil war, our infighting, even the fucking Chartists, I guess. We had Mosley. We have Farage.
You think I don't hate the state of our government and want to change it? Short of voting, there's not a lot I can do unless I want to get black-bagged by MI5 or some shit. Or do you expect me to attack some banker and fucking martyr myself against some armed police with a plastic spoon in hand?

>It is hard to not to hate you, when you are so fucking complacent in all of this.
How? What did I do? What did the average Brit of today do? By that logic, I should be blaming Finland for not swearing eternal allegiance to Hitler and fighting alongside Nazi Germany against the Allied powers, instead of just benefiting from a defensive alliance against the Soviets.

You remind me of someone I met at uni, actually. A Finnish guy who came over to Scotland to study and wanted to go back to Finland and get into politics. He was a rage-filled fool.

I am angry at our elites for trying to smear away our alliance with Hitler as some sort of "desperate measure in a trying situation".
Fuck that.
We were full on board with Hitler at the time and I am damn proud of that. My great uncle was in the fucking SS volunteer forces.

But yes, I am too harsh on you. Neither of our forefathers had this bastion of knowledge from which to draw information from and make conclusions upon.

I just hope that more of your own people wake up and realize how much your leaders have screwed you over.

>I am angry at our elites for trying to smear away our alliance with Hitler as some sort of "desperate measure in a trying situation". We were full on board with Hitler at the time
I did not know that, but I'm not surprised.

>I just hope that more of your own people wake up and realize how much your leaders have screwed you over.
You and me both, user.

Britain started the official attack first,German Reich was just retaliating.It all comes down to who wanted peace (Berlin) and who wanted war (London).French government wanted war too this is just a fact.

M8, Hitler fucking came to celebrate the birthday of our leader Mannerheim. He spoke highly of us.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4Y-0Vn2NjE
We were comrades at arms and it is sickening how that fact is being twisted.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LQbl-T2w4w

Pretty much this, Britain bent over backwards to appease the Germans, but Germany went full retard.

>Austria started ww2
Source on this please?
I'm interested.

Huh, I'll give this a look. Thanks, Sisu.

Poland invaded western Germany in ww1, how else do you think they ended up with land that had few million Germans living there?

I meant to say Poland invaded East Germany/Prussia in ww1,not western.

/thread