HAPPENING NOW - Mutated strain of Pox incurable in ROMANIA

There is a dangerous strain of pox that emerged in Romania. Many people in Romania do not get vaccines so regional epidemics were already a thing in this country, but now...something has changed. An unexpected mutation has caused pox to be more dangerous then usual. So far no one has died but the body suffers a lot and the doctors expect the first victims to appear soon as the disease spreads rapidly in the blood flow. My european brothers and sisters, God bless you all and try not to go near that country. We do not want it to spread to the rest of Europe. It could be a catastrophy.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/health/measles-deaths-europe-outbreak-vaccination-mmr-who-unacceptably-tragedy-italy-romania-mmr-anti-a7836581.html
foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/02/medical-staff-warned-keep-quiet-about-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol

not going outside will surely pay off. i need to go buy beer though. is it safe austriabro?

The initial reports were saying that the mutation emerged in the region of Maramures.

This is not the time to be funny dacian faggot. Do you want to die?!

yes I do but not like this. i want it quick and painless

Well then I suggest to wear some kind of mouth and nose protection because it spreads with the wind.

>Mutated strain of Pox
Maramures is a little far from Bucharest. How fast / wide is it spreading?

OP is correct.
the disease is called "Gypsies" and needs to be eradicated

You allow mudslimes filth into Europe, go kys together with the sandniggers

Pizdo

>flag

pizda e mata aia curva, fututi familia matii

Currently it is mostly in Maramures but several infected were diagnosed with the disease in Satu-Mare, Salaj and Bistrita-Nasaud.

I hope it kills all the gypsy Romania scum.

post link faggot

wheres the source nigger

where are the proofs

Zice ăla care vrea să se sinucidă
Luați aș neamu npula de tigan jegos

Use google

rip

I like that Hungary gets concerned. We know that you have a love-hate relationship with them Romanians.

marsh fututi gatu matii de cacat

Pox on gypsies. lulz

>use google
What a low energy thread, in mean we are talking about Austria, cant even shitpost corectly and baits Hungary
What a nuclear fag

No, it is you being incapable of using basic internet search engines.

What kind of bastardized tomato language is this

thx for the info but you should provide source tho

O fut io pa ta bă puță mică
Ai căcat in loc de creier

dacian subtype of ottoman

sa ma cac pe mormantu mortilor matii, dupaia sa ma pish pe fatza lu mata si lu tactu

POST LINK SUBHUMAN

>has one of the fastest internet on the planet
>incapable of using basic internet

Are you fucking retarded?
You made this post at 15;33 its fucking 16:10 and no source
The only search i get from the keywords are from fucking may 2017

You must be fucking retarded or new because i seem to be out of options

>ottoman
Fucking roaches

Nice source, faggot.

Mă cac io pe mormântu tău că să aibă mă-ta une să pună lumânarea
Futuți hristosu matii de retardat

mai plange mata cand bea?

At least we have one ebonics 56% man

Literal gypsies, I'm so ashamed that I share the same flag with you

Here is the source you fagget.

independent.co.uk/news/health/measles-deaths-europe-outbreak-vaccination-mmr-who-unacceptably-tragedy-italy-romania-mmr-anti-a7836581.html

nobody gives a fuck faggot. are you trying to garner some Sup Forums sympathy?

A ta se neacă de la cât sloboz băgă în fiecare zi

just stop ok, someday you will be over 20 and realize that being an edgy kid was cool 10 years ago

Listen here you subhuman lifestock sacrificer, no one gives one ounce of a fuck about your shithole country. Most people dont know where it is until they drive to it, see a welcome sign, and realize they went the wrong way and need to get the fuck out of that cesspool
Also gypsys

Just a reminder that you're on Sup Forums

>independent
>Wednesday 12 July 2017

And how is this happening NOW as your posts describes?
Jesus Christ you have the same IQ as a venetian bush

>MUH U LE EDGY XD HAHAHA EDGY NO GUD NO MORE XDDD
just kys

>Flag
>Calling others subhuman

Small pox has a fucking R-Nought of 7, ITS A FUCKING R-7. You cunts are fucked, if it mutates and your immunity can't fight it because its not the strain in the smallpox vaccines you are screwed.

you people give us a bad name both online and abroad

Wednesday 12 July 2017 07:30 BST

Some timelines can mess with eachother.

TUFA DE VENETIA KEK

It comes from Latin and I think they're calling each other cunts and talking about fucking each other or something.

On another note, stay safe you Romanian bastards, I happen to like your nation and people.

Bozgor ni știi limbă română, mergi la McDonalds

>no one gives one ounce of a fuck about your shithole country
>puts anti missle shield in my country

Not the quickest of cats at the best of times

And blacks are inmune, how is this possible?

>dont reply to 56% posts

OP is a muslim cock holster.

>Romania
literally nobody cares. Madagascar has the fucking plague right now, that's more dangerous.

our only chance is to move to New Zealand and hope the port authority closes it off.

Let's hope for your sake that the "mutated strain of pox" isn't transmitted anally

No not really. Unlike you romanians that claim you are white and only "tan well" I actually have white skin.

what, no refugees want to take my incurable disease and spread it worldwide?

>be me
>be mad Hungarian scientist
>secretly working on a virus to eradicate gypsies
>gypsy genes identified
>accidentally flush virus vial down the toilet after mistaking it for a spoiled sperm sample
>whoops
>1 week later, epidemic starts in Roma-nia
>all well that end well, I guess?

You also lack reading comprehension.

When you shitpost you need to understand we are imune to gypsy comebacks, this is how i can tell you are an autumn fag.
Try harder

My ancestors :-)

"f-fucking ottomans" t.56%

>do image search for "Romanian" expecting to post an image of a snaggle toothed gypsy for a response
>The results are all women with huge racks and fashy looking guys
God damn it

Nevermind, got one

the quads have spoken , based Gyula!

Should i also call a nigger from Detroit an "american" or an arab from UK "british" ?

Pax Romana? more like Pox Romania amirite

Well but I was succesfull once with triggering you guys by claiming you all eat dog meat. It was a couple months ago. Yes, I am that slovak shitposter that lives in Austria.

>has 50% of Africa in his country and getting larger by mixracing propaganda
>searches gypsy minority pics about Romania

What a fucking shit shitposter

Dacians laughed in the face of death as part of their Zalmoxis worship because Zalmoxis only allowed those who laughed while dying into his afterlife.

>nigger surprised his kid is ugly
always gets me

I LOVE YOU EBOLA-CHAN

The dog meat eaters are the chinese and the dog spinners are the bulgarians.

You only succeded to make yourself look like a clueless retard about this board type of bantz and you didnt trigger nobody.I even gave you pointers

thats news from last year. And fake news for the most part, so feel free to stay wherever the fuck you are, nobody invited you over here

triggered shitskin gypsies detected

There are mutations of shit everywhere thanks to the open freeflow of people thanks to democrats

Last year the flu shot was completely worthless thanks to the new strains of flu and pneumonia the democrat-imported-voters brought.

American kids have been killed by Swine flu and other shit thanks to fucking Mexicans coming in unscreened then getting dumped into our classrooms.

And democrats are ok with it. They truely don't give a shit.

foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/02/medical-staff-warned-keep-quiet-about-illegal-immigrants-or-face-arrest.html

FUCK

FUCK YOU NEIGHBOUR I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE FROM THE AFRICAN PLAGUE AND NOW SHITS ACROSS MY BORDER

>don't reply to 56% posts
>replies to 56% post
>is this butthurt.

Gypsies do eat dog meat. Do not deny that. It happens not only in Romania but you guys have the biggest minority of them.

Correction: I baited half of Sup Forums and all the Romanians and indirectly Hungarians to start a keybord war with more then 300+ replies.

>Thinking the red ties aren't also complicit in all the immigration
How's wall going?

Sac your own cac, faggot.

good great i hope every single human dies from this

My poor heritage. Thoughts & prayers for safety for Romania! How awful!

Also. Population Control 101?

Source?

Dear Pirogi, you have let of too much Gypsy and now yuo must of face the price for ignorance.

Sincerely,
Spaghetti.

>hey guys, guys.. i wanna start a discussion about X
>ok, what about X
>oh its really bad, shit is happening
>ok cool, how do you know
>USE GOOGLE FAGGOT WHAT ARE YOU 12

fantastic OP. I hope you get "pox" and your skin falls off.

good, now give back our land ty

>God bless you all and try not to go near that country. We do not want it to spread to the rest of Europe.
Now the Hungarian wall can be extended to Romania too.
I mean they don't vaccinate and the disease has so much fun it shits all sorts of degenerate progenitors in that infectious hell hole.
Just look at these gypsies in here how they chimp instead of doing something useful like ashing their hands for once.

>good, now give back our land ty
>give back our land
>our land
its near the border with you and if we get it you will too
i am going to make sure you do as well

That is just gay.

Pirogi ?