mega.nz/#!oR1iCCRL!ocPOSf9kJmcl1NhH6g6sRdAH9PFgJOmEVyl3QW56c4w

>Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/sTd7dtAx

It's a big cannon.

Stockholm syndrome

For Barusu

Is TLanon on vacation now? Brought us up to the half way point in basically no time. So guy deserves a vacation if so.

He has the BCC

Who here likes official Rem butt?

>official Rem butt
Is that actually official art?

Yeah. He's out of his country until early December. We might get an update during that time but don't expect much. Lemonwater might relieve us in the next 10-15 days since he's translating the tapenshuu stories, or at least the Rem ones.

Do I look like the kind of guy who would lie to you?

Just pulling these from sample images.

I love Emilia's butt

You sure about that?

Emilia worst girl. Felt had more personality and was less forgettable and she only had like 20 minutes of screen time in the anime

It's only natural for Reinhard to get a better Princess.

Wait, it's translated?

Well, let's see how long your resolve can last.
Hrm? Oh yeah.
kobo.com/us/en/ebook/re-zero-starting-life-in-another-world-vol-2

I was thinking of maybe buying a copy and removing the DRM, or some such shit.

Let's say that a kid decides he wants to be an engineer because his uncle makes bank as one.

He studies his ass off and gets into engineering college.

Who gets credit for this achievement? The Uncle or the Kid?

If you say uncle, you're an emiliafag.

>tfw the show went to shit after episode 15

Be the hero piracy needs.

Sometimes you just want a dick.
You know what I mean?

If only they put in the real ending.

How would I even upload it anywhere if I just hypothetically happened to do something like that?

mega is always a thing

>It doesn't loop

Everytime

>tfw you read past season 1

Honestly Rem's coma is the worst thing. I think the low point of Arc 3 was Subaru at his worst mentally.

What is Reinhardt doing to Felt lately?

I finished the anime is it really worth reading the light novels?

>Recently finish the anime
>'eh thats kinda shitty they just didnt show Rem for the last 5 episodes but i guess everything worked out'
>Look up Arc 4 online and start reading that and some cut scenes from the anime
>tfw

Indeed he was, though Subaru being innately broken because of Rem's "death" is pretty bad as well. At least Subaru is based because of her.

Depends if you like tragedy and suffering user.

It's worth reading the epilogue/ arc 3 interludes because the ending is much more impactful. Also if you want to see Rem uncuck herself look up the other scenes. Those are worth checking out even if you don't want to or won't continue the story from there. I think Re:Zero works much better as a novel from what's been translated so far but some don't like the slower pacing and wordiness of the WN.

>some don't like the slower pacing and wordiness of the WN.
I don't see how anyone could like it. Tappei is a shit writer from what I've seen. He uses twice as many words to say half as much. I'm little pissed the LNs don't come out faster considering all they have to do is edit what was already written.

While most of his descriptions are rather long-winded at least they are detailed. Especially when it comes to character's mental states and developments.

I have to wonder if that's just a language barrier on top of the WN being more of a rough draft, but we don't have the LNs translated to compare. At least not for free. I never found reading to be a chore and I like the insight we get from the characters, particularly Subaru since the time looper is often their own biggest obstacle , or the small anecdotes in the narration. It's not just editing. Certain plot elements get completely changed in the LN and they cut out entire loops too. Like how Subaru gets into the castle is completely different in the WN. He meets with Rom and Appaman who sneak him into the castle then he gets caught by Priscilla. That takes a few extra chapters.

it rams her just the right way.

So, mega you say? Well, let me go see if I can do something with that. I've never used it before.

Why does she look like a Holocaust survivor?

Isn't she literally a survivor of a genocide?

Man it's weird to think Rem used to hate Subaru so much just for existing before.

But I like the dialogue, the banter and little moments between Subaru and everyone makes me care for them. Except Emilia

Well, it helps that she didn't exactly hate Subaru for who he was, but rather for what she thought he was.

Now, let's see if this worked.
mega.nz/#fm/GZ1lhISQ

Nope

Didn't work user

At least Subaru has a taste of what she is capable of if he ever strays too far

>Didn't work user
The link didn't work?

Depended on the loop. In the first loop she eventually thought he was okay. They even had a friendly chat a couple of hours before he went to bed and died of the curse. She starts out distrusting him at the beginning of every loop and it develops from there.

Nope, it puts me to a login page. After making a fake account it gives me nothing.

What do you think this facial expression is trying to convey? What is Subaru trying to tell us?

Probably having to face the daunting task of eating so many eggs.

>Rem's definitely pregnant
>I'll never get elf pussy
>I have to eat ALL the eggs?

Subaru-kun, you must inseminate all the eggs.

does emilia get more characterization in the wn?

Hrm.
mega.nz/#!rElCULyK!13LK86HWhwf-qrNw8XD5s7YpUSenW1OtcSEqqxDuJyM

>does emilia get more characterization
LOL no. That would ruin her character of having no character.

Yes, she has more light tsun banter or cute childish moments that show she's not so above it all but her overall contributions remain too spread out or too low in the early arcs to please a lot of fans.

Fixed your picture

Great edit user! If I could make on criticism though, that pic seems to imply Rem isn't cute. Rem is actually VERY cute. That pic might confuse some people.

For maximum in-character points you could word it like

>some cute girl, like nee-sama?
>or just change 'some cute girl' to nee-sama

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Or she dies

How could I forget such important details? Fixed for real this time. ty user

Thanks user, I just installed an ebook reader to try it out. This is awesome.

look at my tiny feet goddamn

Oh lord, I almost forgot how early story Subaru was like.

She's a bit more like how she was in episode 1, but other than that, not much. It hurts her a lot that she keeps being put offscreen for large periods of time.

Shit, even Roswaal has tiny feet. His dick is probably bigger than his feet.

I see a pair of pussies and a bunch of faggots.

Thanks user

But that first arc Subaru though

>Ram
>Cheeky

How are Ram's stockings working here? You can see she has them on, but you can't see the tops of them or the garters they would normally have. Is she going no pan? Is that where Rem got the idea?

Nice!

I hate to sound greedy but do you have the first volume too?

Maybe. I think I accidentally fucked up and missed a five dollar discount on the first one. Ah well.

mega.nz/#!KN8iVCBA!ar1PKwLo-fGc-PuwpKobDg-PE1NtRCXo20KyvKSpYxA

If I buy the volume used from ebay, I'm 100% surely not giving any money to Jew Press right?

How would they be getting your money from used volumes?

I've got to say, the second book did a better job with the pictures.

Thank you based user. We probably can't put these up on a pastebin in the OP. Even if mega is pretty good at going under the radar that would be pushing it, but one of the first 3 arcs in English on the web for free is invaluable. I guess we can post these links on occasion if someone is curious about the early arcs.

you're asking on the wrong place, anything you will get here is Remfags lies.

This poster is a shill, disregard everything he says.

She does get development later on in the arc(s) but no much compared to others or warrant a sizeable amount of appreciation.

>I'm a shill because i'm not bashing Emilia

See ? not even 2 minutes in, that is what I'm talking about

Is this from the manga or a doujin? Image search gives nothing

Doujin.

>They're popular, so make them cute!
Even before the LN started.

Nobody is bashing her except for that one guy, even then he is kinda right. While she did grow more independent she hasn't changed much from what she was in the first arc.

Plus while I'm pretty sure he was joking around Remfags are liars thing is a pretty dried out concept since literally every single thing from arc 1-6 have been proven true. With Emiliafags chasing away translators for posting "fake spoilers" with them raving about arc 4 like Emilia will be the greatest thing since sliced bread and Subaru never loving Rem ever. If anyhting we shouldn't be trusting anyone who is an Emiliafag at this point, since you people tarnished your reputation so badly.

Thanks m8

this is really cool
any more making of shit?

>Nobody is bashing her except for that one guy

Except that happens in every threat on Remfags circlejerking here.

>Emiliafags still existing on those threads

Nice concept, maybe next time someone will still believe you.

I wish. They don't seem to have done as good a job with the first one and this doesn't seem to be anywhere in my copy.

I guess I'm going to have to get it translated and typeset it myself if I want to see it.

Most of the posts replying to the question weren't bashes.

That is far past us now. Lets try not to bring the shitfling back to these threads. Let's not go back to the dark ages shall we?

moonspeak isnt too much of a problem for me since im mostly interested in the concept art but if you do id love to see it too fampai

Someone did translate that iirc. But I didn't save it

>Emiliafags chasing away translators for posting "fake spoilers" with them raving about arc 4 like Emilia will be the greatest thing since sliced bread and Subaru never loving Rem ever.

And now you're treating Emilia like she is the worthless thing ever in every thread and Rem is the most important thing in the series, congratulations, you're a hypocrite.

I can't, I'm still mad and forever will be mad, so much more shit could have been translated if it weren't for them. I'm not even supposed to be this mad but the whole "Remfags are liars" shtick triggers me to no end.

>Emiliafags still existing on those threads

Then why the flying fuck do you care?

Roswaal was easily the most interesting character in the show its the shame they didn't give us a snippet of what he's up to.

>can't point out Remfags bullshit circlejerking without putting Emiliafags on the way.

not a hard concept to understand.

The hell are you talking about most of everyone views of Emilia are pretty objective. Have not looked at people's replies? She isn't worthless but she has always been a damsel in distress which most people don't enjoy considering there should be more to her character than that, especially someone who is a main heroine.

Read arc 4. Roswaal is easily the most douchiest person you will ever bare to witness.