Give me one (1) reason why Ukraine shouldn't join EU

Give me one (1) reason why Ukraine shouldn't join EU.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lX4vZ-Y-K3U
youtu.be/rkuhWA9GdCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For their own best.

EU is at war, therefore unsafe

Ukraine should strive to be an independent sovereign country in neither Russia or EU's sphere of influence

>globalism
>choosing to be "enriched"
i bet you take it in the ass too

Refugee quotas and all other sorts of political meddling that is beyond the core functions of the union. Join but be prepared to defend your interests

would you really want to belong to a club Poland is in?

>Ukraine joins EU
>Everyone leaves Ukraine for west
>Ukraine collapses
>china buys all farm lands
>China vol 6 initiated

here's one.

It can be fixed.

here's another

and another

The ukraine isn't a european country?

/thread

have one more

okay one more

your gov is a puppet

ho wait, all EU is

okay im out

jesus christ, who funds these? i didn't think it had spread

>Give me one reason why Ukraine shouldn't join EU.
It's the fucking Ukraine

easier said than done

you only have young anal whores to offer us
Russians not only have that, but also have the Vepr 12

Mother Russia.

poor ukes. If anyone hates (((them))) it's the ukes for sure. A sad product of that so called color revolution.

they might as well have a gold star of david in the corner

you are a fascist CIA controlled state
please stay far away

They are poor, underdeveloped, and culturally different from ud

Hohlostan is rightful polish clay.

>(((culturally different)))

because it is a shithole and a pedosatanist puppet state.

Too much hiv

oh, meaning they aren't filled with muzzies and shit skins?

isn't it a failed country?

The EU is shit and needs to die. But hey, if you hate your own nation, people, and culture then yeah, join the EU.

fpbp

Just like India or Pakistan I guess.

says the guy who shits in the street and bathes in cow piss

We're okay with you keeping the eastern parts, crimea, even odessa Ivan.
Podolia, Volhynia are ours de jure.
Keep the middle part with Kiev alive though for all to see and laugh at the niggers of Europe.

>Give me one (1) reason why Ukraine shouldn't join EU.

to remain Ukraine.

now give me 1 reason why they Should

Still better than India.

Solid plan, but don't forget about returning Zakarpatye to Hungary.

They're hohols.

Ukraine should do a Poland. Join, get the gibs and then violently reject the niggers and towelheads.

You guys need the money and even though the EU is corrupt as fuck, at least they are less so than the Ukie gubmint and might be able to root out shits like Kolomoisky.

Then again you will be asking for a Russian Zerg rush if you do join the EU.

It's a corrupt kike-run shithole on its own. And we obviously not going back to Russia.

Well obviously, magyars and us need a common border.

Don't do it hohol, half of your country would run to the west (look how many Poles did, and we were in a MUCH better state), the rest would get enriched as your politicians would agree to ANYTHING for shekels.

>living under hohol

Dear God. What a hellish fate.

I would take Russia instead 1000 times.

Migrant quotas

The whole world is moving towards independence and some retards want to join collective super staes. There is no accounting for just how dumb and uneducated some people are. Please kill yourself.

Because it's a corrupt shithole.

Their gov right now is more jewish than european parliment...

they don't need to give them any money to get anything from ukraine

by all means go right ahead, become a debt slave to germany

Ukraine bombs Netherlandese airplanes and we can't have that.

Eu is not a defensive treaty, it is mostly a trade organization, being a member is costly and everything becomes more expensive and there will be no new companies because of monopolism. And you will have fewer jobs, more poverty and much more immigration.

I mean along the lines of infrastructure projects etc. However yeah both are fucked and sovereignty is sacrosanct.

>Ukraine

>netherlandese
Kek

Top lel

EU is just like CCCP except EU don't have real army (yet) and haven't sent her soldiers and tanks on a streets of member countries (yet).

Countries have no real influence on decisions made in EU, the so called eu parliament is just a tv show for eu citzens.

All Ukrainian industry will be dismantled and Ukrainian most profitable buisnesses will be sold to western oligarchs for a fraction of its real values.

EU will force a loans that you will have to spend on unwanted shit (produced by Germans)

====================
The best think Ukraine could do is to become Polish vassal state

youtube.com/watch?v=lX4vZ-Y-K3U

EU is cancer.

Ukraine has so much potential, EU may seem beneficial at first, but then it will strangle you slowly to death.

I hope EU will fall sooner than you could join, for your own good.

How many leeches must he have on his legs now?

ok

Or we just sell all the Ukrainians to Chinks.
So they can return to their asiatic ancestors.

WE WAS NOBLES N SHIT

WE RULED OVER UKRAINE!!!!!!!!! AND WE STRONK BECOZ 213983124 YEARS AGO IN BATTLE OF AUIFANDKAEWNM WE BEAT STRONK MUSLIMS AND MOSCOW, SO WE RULE MOSCOW AND WE NOBLES WHO RULE UKRAINE!!!!!!!!!!!111 HAHAHA AND NOW UKRAINE COME CLEAN TOILETS, SO IT OBVIOUS WE ARISTOCRATS LOL HAHAHAHA!!!!!

Because it's not a real country.

good goy

Most corrupt country in Europe.

Is that even a question?

>Most corrupt country in Europe.
eu is not a country

MARCEL i will keep asking this question for as long as you don't answer me..

How much do they pay you for shitposting on Sup Forums 24/7? or meaby you are doing this for free or because you are an offspring of soviet occupants in Poland?

Literal niggers of the east.

Also, time to post my joke again:

>Urkanian man is marrying a Russian woman, he's sitting with his family and they're giving him advice
>His father says:
>"So, my son, when you are going to your bedroom lift her in your arms, that she may see how strong Ukraine is"
>His mother says:
>"And then my son, tear off your clothes, that she may see how beautiful Ukraine is"
>And his grandpa shouts from the other room:
>"And then have a fap, that she may see how independent Ukraine is!"

Because you need to sort yourself out, first. Clean up your territory.

This

But Poland is already part of the EU, how can our eastern border states join in twice?

Because Ukraine has never been white, there are no Ukrainians and you don't have a culture.

They'll try to ship groids to you. Your government might accept it but people won't. You'll have to overthrow the government again and probably cleanse the rapefugees. After that you'll get shit from the jew left controlled West.

>become Polish vassal state
In your wet dreams, eternal lyakh.

But you are rightful polish clay.

it'll provoke russia, who will see it as a threat/act of aggression & may start a war

Because you're too poor, along with Moldova. The even the hypershitholes of Romania and Bulgaria still have tripple your gdp per capita and 50-points higher HDI.

Because EU is run by a criminal NWO and desperately wants to expand eastward so they can menace russia. Russia needs to make a deal with ukraine, the baltics poland and southeast europe to place russian troops further west in natural choke points in order to make itself more secure against EU aggression. That's what trump backing out of NATO and the establishment of EU army are all about.
Does russia have to invade these countries? No, but it does have to use the leverage it has from supplying all the energy of eastern europe and the growing discontent in eastern europe caused by the migrant quotas to create a situation similar to pic related.

>Give me one (1)
Why the 1? It is because we don't know what "one" means?

White men do not care what (((r*ssia))) thinks. Ruskies are subhumans.

Would trade Szczecin and Wrocław for Ukraine

You in Hans?

because they will instantly be raped by globalists for their sweet arable land

>may start a war

The EU is for nerds, are you a nerd?

>someone sat and non-ironically drew this tarded map
>that South Ossetia
The balto-polish autistic paranoia is real.

Shh, I'm not a Kraut.
We'll just keep both.

They already started a war to keep Ukraine from falling into eu sphere of influence. They will attempt to get russian troops to those choke points one way or another.
youtu.be/rkuhWA9GdCo

do you think the russians will accept ukraine essentially becoming an EU client state, putting the EU right on their doormat, or do you think the russians will take extreme counter measures, which whether that be rearming the separatists in donetsk and restarting the conflict there or outright annexing either all or parts of ukraine like they did to georgia in 2008

as a monsanto employee i can asure OP we have been salivating at the thought of Ukraine for quite some time as soon as their banking/regulatory industry becomes compliant with EU standards
and as someone dating a qt314 ukrainian I would not say no to being transferred there
I have a fetish for ukrainian women now and either
A: still dating, take her with, she visits family and homeland, translates for me
B:no longer dating, swim in ukrainian pussy with big american dollars

1. You will be showered in EU/German gibmees money.

2. Your lowlife criminals will move West to richer countries.

3. Your youth will have a perspective and hope for the future.

4. Your rural areas and farmers will be subsidized massively, creating wealth and prosperity.

5. The EU will protect you from more Russian aggression.

6. Stable, 5-7% annual growth will come to your country.

7. Non-white migrants all move West and won't bother you.

All of this will come true. And I am sure this is NOT what you want, right?