ISIS wants to kill our fake-pope

>ISIS wants to kill our fake-pope
Are you ok with this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lMUlTSmNu0c
twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/931543415246000128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They'd be attacking a legitimate target for once

Yes. He’s a fraud and a heretic. Should be burned desu.

>They'd be attacking a legitimate target for once
and that's how you know it'll never happen

I hope they blow up the whole pedophile base aka the vatica. Bunch of devil worshipers.

I reckon we could just let that one through.

does anyone even care about isis at this point?

He'll be too busy diddling kids snatched off the syrian crisis in his underground child torture bunker to be endagered by muslims.

Yep

If ISIS was a real global islamic terrorist superpower like the media says they'd have attacked Israel by now.

>Entire ISIS moved to Germany and Sweden with the help of USA and UK

Problems with heresy is solved within the house of god not by rampaging inbred Saracens

Israel is off limits considering ISIS was created by mossad

>Black flag over the dome

Someone post the pasta..

Yes

Might do some good for once.

How can we make normies ask the question "why arent there terrorist attacks in Israel?"

It's funny because it is mostly true. Since they've pretty much been wiped on the middle east, I wouldn't really be surprised if a substantial percentage of ISIS soldiers were in Europe rn

Nice excuse for a crusade, and getting rid if a commie.

Most normies can neither point Israel nor Iraq/Syria(and most definitely not the Levant) on a map. They won't ever ask the question because they don't really understand how Europe is so much further away from ISIS than Israel

Actually not. This pope is so delusional and refugee toe sucking. And they still want to kill him. I thinks thats funny.

>no organized militias yet
gay

youtube.com/watch?v=lMUlTSmNu0c

Honestly don't care since this pope is a faggot who licks the feet of black men

God using our enemies to kill our inside-enemies

next Wojtyła when?

Because Israel is a country that knows how to defend itself.

I hope they get him

>ISIS wants to kill our fake-pope
>Are you ok with this Sup Forums?
im not Sup Forums but yeah im ok with quite a few of the things they do treatment of fags being one of them

By all means
I will go to church for the first time since going to war in Iraq if we get a crusader Pope to replace this kike Pope

If they kill the pope I'll think about converting.

They might be undercover as truck drivers, who knows.

God one, then the real Pope can get back to work.

We need another Urban II

There has been an attack in Tel Aviv and Sinai ISIS launch rockets.

If he wasn't so busy washing their feet he wouldn't have this problem.

The pope is an heretic so i don't really care about him.

Honestly don't care if the false Pope is killed.

western pope is a cuck. if they took the orthodox pope, id be upset

Don't worry, they'll elect someone worse... and at this point I think that the split will happen

Nothing of value would be lost
More normies join anti mudshit side

ISIS

anti west

doing America's bidding in Syria in a proxy war against Russia

Yeah they're real legit kek

This catolic pope likes to gnaw toenails of sandniggers, I'm told. Is it true?

ISIS was defeated. All that exists is a group called (((ISIS))) that now works directly with the CIA and FBI. They last popped up afterthe Vegas shooting to "claim responsibility" and give the FBI false pretense to seize the crime scene from the Vegas PD.

Coincidentally.

At this point I rather want that so people would actually rise up against it. My own pastor thinks the pope is doing a bad job. His duty is to protect christianity not change it to appeal to everyone.

user the age of consent being 12 in the made up country of vatican city where the pope lives is just a coincedence

It's up to bishops to split. But Juan Paul II was ultra-cucked and is still loved by polish, so I have a bad feeling

>Call for a crusade to protect your religion against muslim terrorists
>Be a liberal Anti-pope that defends muslims, gays, immigrants, climate change, women priests, etc..
le sweating bergolio.jpeg

I dislike the Whore of Babylon as much as the next respectable WASP, but I dislike Mohammadans far worse.

not pope reddit the first!

This would unironically make my Christmas

>christmas blood
I really hope it's strafing a mosque in syria on livestream

Papacy has been corrupt since the dark ages. I’d be completely fine with this.

The only thing they respect is strength. 10 of them must die for every one of ours.

wtf I praise allah now

I still think this line:
>a rock will stand on seven hills
Refers to some entity or group becoming prevalent on the seven continents. Like the Rothschilds.

Nah, it means the next Pope will be called Peter

He's destroying the holy Roman Catholic church.

Fire away Muslims, you have my blessing.

maybe but remember rome has seven hills too

Thanks user.

You'd think sex within the vatican would be outlawed, considering most of its inhabitants are supposed to be chaste.

Yes, please. Thanks ISIS.

Good point. But thus far it seems like each stanza refers to a different area of habbening.
>three branches are the US executive, judicial, and legislative branches turning Republican majority
>the island is Britain beginning the Brexit movement
>the killing bolt could be DPRK's "totally not an attack goys" on Guam being a fail
>dunno about the star
>idols speaking could be what's happenin' in Pedowood right now
>black flag is Islam's reign over the Vatican maybe
>I think the belly of the dragon is China, or the deep state
>two voices = obviously the bogdanoffs
It's just vague enough of a prophecy that it can be credible.
>Hey guys, this assortment of 100% vague sentences came true in an allegorical fashion, I'm a total fucking genius!

That shit would be so funny.

He's a pope?

Remove J*suits from power

Yes please behead the Jewish shitstain known as the "pope".

A true pole would never disrespect the Pope
>heretic

MAybe you cuckolics would finally call for a crusade then, and then maybe I'd join

Not my pope.

>yes was

If they do maybe it will fulfill the prophecy of Malachi

the current "pope" is a heretic

>>dunno about the star
Israel.. Israel will gorge itself on clay.

That sounds about right. So there we go, that's the timeline as I currently understand it. Anything I missed/got wrong?

twitter.com/Lee_Saks/status/931543415246000128
>TERROR ATTACKS LIKELY IN BIG U.S., EUROPEAN CITIES DURING CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR'S HOLIDAYS - RUSSIAN FOREIGN MINISTRY: IFX

if they pulled off assassinating the marxist pope, the reaction would probably see the new pope be the most hardline rightwing pope since vatican II

so I guess go for it ISIS

Kinda yes, kinda no.
Yes because this pope is near as makes no difference the antichrist and Crusade Deus Vult.
No because it would mean yet another islamic terror attack that will go down in the books as #prayforpope, #notallislam, #refugeeswelcome and #ChristCucksBTFOeksDee

The reaction would be a far more marxist pope because "CIA killed him because he was dangerous :DDD"

Fuck yeah. My father asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I told him "nothing", but tbqh this would be a dream come true.

>fucking jihadi john in the mirror
Why did this make me laugh my ass off

ISIS calls for christmas blood, that is the wrong head line, it should be CIA calls for christmas blood,

Wtf I love ISIS now

>defend itself.

Paid for by US taxpayers.

It would be the first useful thing the cunts have ever done for anybody

Isis is a meme nowdays pure lonewolfs. If is true yeah kill that commie ISIS

> Sage

It would be like shooting their own foot. It's probably the friendliest Pope towards Islam and refugees. They aren't THAT retarded. Are they?

if ISIS killed the pope it would make me briefly like ISIS. it would be the best thing they ever did. but they play for the same team so it won't happen.

Where have you read this, on HuffPost

Islam finally trying to free itself from its creator. Interesting. Frankenstein's monster kills the scientist.

If only they obeyed even that law.

Any of my Irish peeps confirm to me that it's Belfast in OP's pic.

because that would be suicide?

might as well ask why isnt ISIS attacking the USA by boats

Almost all priest in Argentina are like that.
Chatolicism =Communism both start with C and end in M.
CM= COMMUNIST MANIFESTO

> one of the favorite candidates for papacy is called Tarcisio PIETRO Bertone
> born in ROMANO Canavese
> literally Petrus Romanus
G-guys?

meh boooring
they have lost all game and aren't even able to kill their own underpants

similar but think may be st marks square?

Be my guest. Maybe that way Burke will be elected. (J-just kidding God. I don't want the holy father murdered no matter how shit he is) .

There are many attacks in Israel. The international commie media won't report them because "Palestinians" dindu nuffin and Israel is literaly Hitler.

Yup.
with him dead, DEUS VULT would echo across Western Europe.
And we will probably be able to say goodbye to that fucking stupid
cultural marxist,
multicultral, political correctness
emotionalism dogshit.

Not a proxy Btw.