/nhg/ - Nigger Hate General

Coontown Edition

Let's take a trip to Philadelphia, where roaming gangs of negro teens constantly do whatever the fuck they want. Their favorite pastime? Kill whitey.

>Since 2012, there have been a record number of black gang on single white assaults in Philadelphia, accounting for 68% of all assaults city-wide

>The social epidemic know as the "knock-out game" has largely gained steam due to social media

>Philly's famous Schuylkill River Trail, a winding river-front jogging and biking trail, has been ground zero for roaming teenagers looking to have their way with unsuspecting citizens

>Anther area of danger for victims of group assault is the neighborhood around Temple University. Temple University sits in the center of North Philadelphia, an area demographically dominated by African-Americans, which account for 82% of the neighborhood's residents. (Temple's student body is 72% white)

Here's the latest victim. A student just trying to get from point A to point B. Feral niggers jumped him and bashed his head in with punches and a metal pipe

>6abc.com/police-temple-student-attacked-by-juveniles-in-north-philly/2658295/

And here's a leddit thread full of cucks defending the niggers, saying it isn't "racially motivated"

>reddit.com/r/philadelphia/comments/7dhzx7/temple_student_attacked_by_juveniles_in_north/

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=cac_1510856372
reddit.com/r/philadelphia/comments/7dhzx7/temple_student_attacked_by_juveniles_in_north/
fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/
liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339
liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389
foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=7rjpl3bHoDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone in Philadelphia hates niggers. Some simply hide their hatred better

soon all saltine chimps will be destoyed by the super black man

1. Absalom tried to kill his father and as a result was under a curse 2. YHWH appeared to Solomon twice, had him complete his sanctuary pursuant to HIS promise to David 3. Allowed him to author books in the Holy Writings 4. Gave him wisdom, wealth and a name greater than many others, and many many more blessings. Solomon checked his mother when she sought to have David's concubine humbled by a wicked son of his. He, like most alpha males, fell victim to the charms of beautiful young women in his old age. Not trying to argue but let the record stand on its own. This info is contained in the earliest writings that were not edited by white folk.

Give me the bicycle

white boys think they can resist this baka...

britney white for anyone asking

There is so much hate in this country that if things ever do touch off, the resulting blood bath would be biblical. Humans didn't spend the last couple thousands of years evolving to live like this, but the Left and the rich Jews will keep on pushing us until we break.

Shalom is Yiddish used by Europeans who are actually converts Shalawam is acient Hebrew and is used as a greeting such as peace be upon you West Africans and blacks of the slave trade are the true Hebrew Israelites Deuteronomy 28:68 KJV clearly tells.Shalawam is actually acient Hebrew Yiddish shalom is improper blacks of West Africa and the Slave Trade are the true children of YAHSHRAHLAH Deuteronomy 28:68 states that and we dont speak Yiddish.. .. edomites created modern day Hebrew language Sh
The word shalawam is used in Hebrew meaning peace be unto you,greetings,Peace,Peace to you

Wait, that's not miss Finland?

What a disgusting ape.

I laughed but it hurt.

Yeah right.And Blacks were in France and Britain before whites were.That's why African migrants are over there,we're only taking back what is ours.HAHAHAHAHAHAH,Including those gorgeous white chicks,mmmmmmmm,the ass's on white chicks have evolved and gotten fatter.Blackies like.

Ive heard this for years.
>keep pushing us were gonna break soon
But when?

Fucking disgusting

This is a mistake waiting to happen. Women with power can be truly irresponsible sometimes because their asses are never really on the line when bullets start flying and mechanized vehicles and aircraft are mobilized. If she or anyone else wants power, then they should be required to step up on the front lines when things go hot. I think this should be a requirement of any politician that votes for or declares war. Suit up, gear up, lock and load and get your old power hungry behind out there!

Put a gag in her mouth and a bag over her head.
>I'd fuck her.
>I'd fuck anything with at least two ltos and a vagina.
>Would have to get the nigger tested first, of course, don't want HIV.

>Philadelphia
>born and raised
>I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
>She said, "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air.
They just want to move to Bel-air.

>legs*

That's why Hillary Clinton never became President. White man learned his lessons back in Europe, and still pass the torch to his male offsprings... women are troubled soulless monsters.....

The next big economic downturn, maybe. As long as people know they are getting their next meal, they can put up with almost anything, but history shows this isn't sustainable forever.

My money is on the millions of truck drivers and other people related to that industry that make a damn good living now being out of a job in the next few years. While coal miners lost their jobs over decades, this will happen almost overnight. And they will be pissed.

I don't hate Black people. I hate the fact that White people don't hold them to the same standards as other White people. The media goes out of it's way to use terms like "teens" instead of Black men, because it sounds like they are just a bunch of disgruntled teens.

To fix this issue, the conclusion is always more help and money for the oppressed Black teens. They need more scholarships, more affirmative action, more government money for projects in their neighborhood. We should not only hire the Black guy who can't show up to work on time over the White guy who has a family to support, we should have quotas and short lists to make sure this happens.

>t. kike

>I hate the fact that White people don't hold them to the same standards as other White people.
those are liberal jews, not whites

Niggers need to be permanently removed from the planet

liveleak.com/view?i=cac_1510856372

Blacks were in Zimbabwe and South Africa before crackers stole it.An emerging China partnered with an Africa headed for an industrial upheavel means less resources to go around to keep cracker nations going.What goes around comes back around.The west is going to be property of China and white supremacy will become an even bigger joke.Iran,Russia,and a few other Arab nations dropped the petrol dollar in favor of the petrol yuan.Once Africa collectively does the same Amerikkka will have to drop its own dollar in order to buy the resources it needs from Africa.When that happens Cantonese and mandarin will be the official languages of Amerikkka.Like I said,white supremacy is on its last leg CRACKER.

>I don't really hate black people

Fuck off back to plebbit with this nigger apologist bullshit you fucking faggot

>reddit.com/r/philadelphia/comments/7dhzx7/temple_student_attacked_by_juveniles_in_north/

These evil men killed a little girl, anons. In Indianapolis.

2 feral Black men, Jeremy Priel and Michael Bell, go into a house to rob it. A 21 year old White man and his little niece are in the house.

Brutally murder the 21 year old AND the little girl by killing them execution style by making them lay on the floor and shooting them in the back of their heads.

>Jeremy Crane, 21, and his niece Kyleigh Crane were shot as they lay on the ground during a robbery turned violent, according to the formal filing of murder charges, the Indianapolis Star reports.

>Prosecutors say that Michael Bell Jr, 22, offered to give tattoo artist Jeremy Priel, 25, a Playstation 3 in exchange for tattoo work. Bell told police that he and Priel went to the home of Crane, a former co-worker, and asked to use the bathroom. As planned, Priel pulled a gun on Crane and his niece ordering them and Bell to the ground, according to his statement.

>Bell told police that Priel then shot Crane twice, first wounding him and then killing him with a shot to the head. Bell said he then stepped over the bodies to grab a PlayStation 3 and an Xbox. He said he ran out of the house with the consoles before the girl was shot.

fox59.com/2013/06/28/man-admits-to-murdering-girl-and-her-uncle/

Duuurrrrrr redddit
Hahahaha le cucks durrr

It wasn't racially motivated you dumb racist. Fucking read the article.
That dumb kid deserved it as he provoked them with racist shit.
Talk shit get hit

Hey, I'm from Philadelphia! Thanks for acknowledging our humble shithole, I feel honored.

t. been mugged on temple's campus, never assaulted though thank gos

Fuck off nigger

This guy made the exact same thread yesterday and got 0 replies. Just letting you guys know.

White Lives Matter. See this story, too.

White kid is so vulnerable to the much older black kids and no one seems to want to protect her.

Imagine her having to face this every single day. Maybe worse things as she gets older, unless something changes.

liveleak.com/view?i=b00_1377453339

>grew up in philly

Ghouls there won't mess with you unless you're by yourself. When they fear you're even somewhat capable of defending yourself they ghoul around elsewhere.

>around blacks, never relax

Escaped from wich zoo?

See pic related, which was at least partly funded with American tax dollars, under Obama.

A Black organization made a list of all of the bad things about working with white people.

We are so nice to them, apparently that we are too nice.

Blacks are actually complaining that whites are too nice to them.

White people try too hard to go out of their way to be nice and non-threatening to Blacks.

Unlike Blacks, who hate the holy hell out of whitey.

One of the pitfalls?

#18. White people practice colorblindness

>You crackers is colorblind

Sup chink.

You yellow goblinoids get lynched on the day of the rope too.

Dey wuz some good boyz dey didnt hurt nobody. My friend Moshe Dollarstein on CNN told me so. They wuz only trying to help n shieet

Also, even without white supremacy, there will always be nigger inferiority. The chinks will probably put you coons back in chains in that future. Niggers are subhuman and incapable of creating anything stable or meaningful.

Were you big and bad when Somalia kicked Amerikkkans ass in only two weeks in 1998?Robert Mugabe kicked white ass to take control of Zimbabwe and restore Black ownership of the land.You can take our shit whenever you want to?Bring it don't sing it you fucking CRACKER.China owns your country bitch.Amerikkka is on its way down.NFL players openly shit on the Amerikkkan flag and anthem and those brothers are still getting paid.Don't you see,your people are finnished?You Neanderthals are miseducated and you expect us to believe whites will stay in power worldwide?

He isn't a nigger, he's a chink. Learn the difference.

Neither Zimbabwe nor South Africa existed when the dem crackers found the land.

NIGGERS have to use white technology to beat whites?You stupid chimp assed cracker you people have to use white technology to beat Blacks.Without it you never could have conquered Africa.God you're dumb.Hand to hand combat Blacks beat the fuck out of white boys 9 out of 10 times.Whites came to south Africa in the 1700's and didn't gain total control of it until the European union collectively colonized Africa.And you cracker chimps had guns but couldn't get it done until the 1900's.Pathetic

Fuck off nigger.

None of those insidents were a full US or European military intervention.

And none of them were a "military" victory. Every time you dumb niggers try and fight us, or any other race for that matter, you lose horribly and end up in chains.

It's the inevitable fate of the inferior.

Keep dreaming saltine chimp.

This is why I stay clear of niggers to the fullest extent. They cause nothing but problems.

>Humans didn't spend the last couple thousands of years evolving to live like this

You make an interesting point. Based Justin didn't want to live (or not live, depending on the whims of 2 criminal black men) as a victim, so see below:

________

Jawan and Dante enter a South Carolina waffle house with bad intentions.

Dante is in pic related, in his cap and gown.

Clearly he a good boy.

See video in link, below.

liveleak.com/view?i=415_1399385389

A lone white man decides that he is not going to be robbed or killed that day.

Pulls his legal weapon and removes one of the threats.

Family upset at the white man who was forced to take action against the robbers, who happened to be black.

>Nineteen-year-old Dante Williams' family said there is no doubt he entered the Waffle House in Chesnee back in January of 2012 intent on robbing it, but they say he didn't have to die.

>FOX Carolina obtained surveillance video from inside the Waffle House that investigators said shows Williams and his accomplice Jawan Craig come into the restaurant. Deputies said Williams is the one seen pointing a gun and demanding money.

>Sitting at the bar area of the restaurant was Justin Harrison, a concealed weapon permit holder, who was armed the night of the robbery.

>"This was the only time," Harrison said. "If I am going to fight it was that one time. He was approaching me and I saw that as him engaging me."

>The above video shows Williams, gun by his side, walk back toward Harrison, who stands up and fires several shots killing Williams almost instantly.

foxcarolina.com/story/25373283/spartanburg-waffle-house-shooting-video-released-sparks-new-debate

Must suck being mentally ill and incredibly insecure like this user.

bitch the only one whos inferior is you wasting yo life away on this racist fuckin site

>You stupid chimp assed cracker you people have to use white technology to beat Blacks.

I love how niggers are so stupid and primitive that they don't realize that technology has been a major factor in winning wars for the past 5,000 years.

This guy has to be a troll.

Why are you even here then?

>Nigger sets himself on fire.

Why are these people even here? Thats what i keep saying to myself.. They have almost no understanding of other people and the problems of life.. They make no compromise.. All this because some idiots in the past imported them. How could these people in the past not have understood the dangers in all this? Its like importing an alien plant species into an eco system.. All this was established knowledge long before that, And what was with Abe Lincoln going to that play while all this was still pending. And why did he want to send them to south america?? You could just send them fucking back. Holy shit.. I think these people were early liberals.. Total fucking doofuses.

These blacks in this country deserve none of this entitlment.. They have little reason to be angry.. It appals me that they can do this and it be socially acceptable. Which bring me back to the reason why i wake up every day and wonder why the fuck are they here?

Whoever goofed up on freeing them before sending them back to africa made the single worst blunder in the history of the earth. Fuck!

i read the article
>Authorities believe the unprovoked attack was carried out by a group of juveniles last week.
it says youre retarded and should kys

All the while CAVEBEASTS and Asians are taking over the continent Africa. Let's not forget the Muslims with the convert or die approach. Thank you black women for making black men's lives around the world more miserable.

I personally know three unrelated families that fled the chimp infestation for calmer coutrysides. The stories I’ve heard are mortifying.

>by college professors

>Ugly nigger nose

No thanks.

In the air looks it's be that nigga super black man!!
He can steal 10 bikes at once.
He can outrun any cop!
He can jump over any fence!

you fucking racist piece of shits can't even fight without cheating with the guns y'all stole from the chinese.

This is what happens when a black man and a cave beast fight for REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=7rjpl3bHoDw

>He makes love to his grandmother.

i would have some fun beating up those nogs if i was the girls dad, which brings the question where the fuck were that girls parents? and why are they living in nog territory?

They need to be cleansed.

Niggerhate threads is much more intertaining when there are actual negroes in it.

Genocide when?

>I don't hate Black people

Found the jew.
Seriously tho, despite a century of this failed legislation, nigs just can’t help but nog. Doesn’t matter what apologetic whites do to accommodate this chimps, the cycle continues and each nigger generation worsens.
If you haven’t developed a real hatred for this faggotry, you’re not looking in the right places.

So go live in your mudhud North American pavement ape.

Do you know the context of this one? Seen it before, I assume the guy kills himself because she's about to go fuck some other nigger?

>you fucking racist piece of shits can't even fight without cheating with the guns

>without cheating with the guns

Okay you're a troll. 3/10 since your first few posts were halfway decent b8.

At least we were smart enough to go in the caves so we didn't spend hundreds of generations in the hot sun and develop shit colored skin and extremely low IQs. If you're not larping as a nigger, then congratulations on making me hate niggers even more than I already did. Your whole race is a joke that everyone gets but you

Funny thing, she's dead. Nigga exumed her ashy ass

You have to admit, theyve been taken down a notch or two since the election. Black roving gang and mob violence is much lower than say, when the ferguson mess was going on.

>he dindu nuffin
Typical

>I assume the guy kills himself because she's about to go fuck some other nigger?

Something like that. Not sure why that was in my nigger.gifs folder.