Why are British sex gangs always musl-

Why are British sex gangs always musl-

Oh...

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=convicted pimp
metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/white-paedophile-ring-held-girl-hostage-and-forced-her-into-prostitution-7084115/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_crimes_in_the_United_Kingdom
ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/adl-president-abraham-foxman-speech-about-destruction-of-white-race-and-zionazi-world-domination/
stokesentinel.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/girl-14-held-captive--786254
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FAKE NEWS!!
sage

Nobody said always, just most of the time.

Jack is kinda cute, in a dorky way

Why do they specify the race? Also why do they falsely attribute whiteness to brits.

I like how they had to say that it's a white pedophilia ring specifically. Because everyone would immediately assume it's Pakis otherwise. And 9 times out of 10, they'd be right

Man, at some point UK has to address it's WHITE grooming gangs epidemic

Why is the race all of a sudden included in the headline?

Most of the time its white, go look up Jimmy Savile. Muslims are the exception

>Why is the race all of a sudden included in the headline?

Uhm, maybe because it's okay to be white?

Notice how they have to specify "white"? Because it's not the norm, it's the equivalent of talking about an "affordable" Lamborghini

The one in the right? He's a total soi boi!
I like the one on the left. with his "Fashy" haircut. (I like calling it fashy, to me that's like a compliment to haircuts)

Sup Forums got btfo again

Seems like there are an awful lot of niggers when I search this term? What do?

lmgtfy.com/?t=i&q=convicted pimp

>Most of the time its white, go look up this jewish celebrity. Muslims are the exception

Since there's no source I assume this isn't true.

IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE

metro.co.uk/2017/11/16/white-paedophile-ring-held-girl-hostage-and-forced-her-into-prostitution-7084115/
OP is still a faggot

>held girl hostage and forced her
>singular conjugation

Nigger, do you realize Rotheram alone was nearly 1500 kids?

they are white.
They need to show to the world how bad white people are!!!

>white grooming gang
>expect lengthy sentences
FUD*SRDUBTGFIGBISgbnoftgreY(£QU$)£Q)$U}P{RK}P+AERHJo
[dvb ns]f
{fn

It does.
But it won't.
Because judges, MPs, Police are all complicit.

It's true.

To everyone in this thread, the lesson here is all pedos and human traffickers will hang, regardless of their ethnicity or gender.

Does the article have to emphasise 'white' since most assume or are actually ethnic grooming gangs?

If there are white pedo gangs, they are likely in positions of power (Government, Media etc.).

Because white genocide is real.

The country is mostly white, so of course some white pedos exist.

A disproportionate amount of muslims are doing it, and none of them should even be in my country to begin with. We literally tore India apart so they could have their own land, just like we did for the jews and they repay us by coming here to rape kids.

A ring of 3 people ?

Fake news

>white is the first main identifying factor
>black crimes almost never even mention race when reported
Is this a real title?

Whatever they're paying you, it's too much.

>Potato niggers
>White

Wow but all the fucking sand niggers don't get racially identified

How old was the "child"? I'm assuming 15 or 16

>literally fake news

sage

1 million white girls being fucked by shitskinns, the jews dream come true.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_major_crimes_in_the_United_Kingdom
Go down to sex crimes

>1400 hundred

so I found the full quote and it starts like this

>[ADL (Anti-Defamation League) president Abraham Foxman shows the Masonic sign of aggression “lion’s paw”]

>Gentlemen. Welcome to the Second Centennial Meeting of the Learned of Elders of Zion. We have achieved all of the objectives expressed at our first meeting 100 years ago.

so I think that might be a youtube prank video gone sexual.

ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com/2016/10/26/adl-president-abraham-foxman-speech-about-destruction-of-white-race-and-zionazi-world-domination/

Nigger

clearly alt-right. you can tell from the goofy haircuts

Just one girl? Not 1400?

lads cashing in on the recent trend, nothing wrong with that

Lengthy prison sentence for white for tailoring a slag that most likely was doing it anyways.

Mean while the (((Asian))) man that were literally running an underage pedophile prostitution ring were personalty pardon by the queen of England and given retribution by Merkel her self

I thought Arabs were white?

When they have to specify, in England, that the pedos where white... Just because everyone automatically (and rightfully) assumes they are always 'Asian' sand niggers.

>whites are 87% of the nation
>islam is 5% of the nation

do the math, retard

>having to specify that criminals are white in a white majority country
If readers' almonds were activated, such an approach could backfire.

They do the same for any criminal gang that is pretty much homogeneous. It helps make the headline more informative.
Trying to educate you bro.

>You go to jail only if white
HAHAHA WHITOS BTFO

>girl
Just the one then. That's a lazy Sunday afternoon for Mahmood

He ugly tho :^)

>tfw you'll never be Jack's boislave that he whores out to brutes

why even live

my sister is a social worker in Newcastle and she took me through the city, pointing out every curry house that was raping white kids, but her colleagues and her couldn't get any of the girls to speak out against the Pakis because they were frightened. She must have pointed at at least 1/2 the takeaways

lol

Source?
Gonna need an actual source, not just a photoshopped faked headline pic. Dumbass.

>McInally, of no fixed address

You're aware that Irish Travellers are a separate group on our census forms, right?

i second this.

>asians in England

your retarded

Someone posted it in the thread. Fucking Google it, dumbass.

Funny how whenever white crimes are posted on here everyone is calling fake news and asking for sources, but when fake news about Muslims and black people are posted here no one bats an eyelid.

>>islam is 5% of the nation
and yet somehow they make up 13% of the prison population
fuck 'em

stokesentinel.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/girl-14-held-captive--786254

They're Irish travellers; like gypsies.

ahhh suddenly they report on it and even mention the ethnicity

really tingles my tangles

>White pedophile ring

Why did they specify this? They don't specify paki ones on the headline

>it's so unusual they had to add 'white'

>Jack McInally
I'm expecting someone making fun of this guy by changing his surname to Jack McAnally.

funny ? not really lol, we dont like groids or pakies.

And you cant deny there is an aspect of fake news to it, them being referred to as white but when its the pakies, they are called "asians"

I like how it's "asian teenagers" if it's muzzies but Bob Jones, Bob Jones, and Bob Jones specifically when they're white.

>prison
You mean ISIS recruitment colleges

two of them are chads

>always
the word you are looking for is "overwhelmingly", faggot

ok, ok, one out of the 50 rape gangs in the past 5 years was white

You sure showed us.

>and yet somehow they make up 13% of the prison population
>fuck 'em
so they're pretty tame compared to US blacks still

> mudslime rape 16000 girls for decade
> nothing special
> 3 high schoolers fart in an elevator
> rape > pedophiles
> try to pay her so she would shut up
> forcing into prostitution
Classic anglo.

they look pretty asian to me, desu

The fact that "white" has to be prefixed to a crime in a country that's 87% white just shows that paedo gangs is a Muslim issue - who by the make only 5% of the population.

Muslims = paedos, is the take away here...

the british press does release the names and pictures of those convicted or charged with rape

It's the swedish and german press who try and hide the fact that nearly all rape between strangers is committed by africans and middle easterners by withholding photographs and only releasing their name as "Ali M" or that sort of thing.

also whiteys doing crime is horrible shit.
Pakistanis doing crime in UK should not even be a thing - why the fuck are they even there

If I find shit in the toilet, I'm not gonna be all that surprised. If I find shit in the kitchen sink, I'm gonna start asking questions.

50% of the grooming gangs are by muslims over here, and they make up like 6% of the population.

More like MEDIA EDUCATION

Hearty kek

>paedophiles are betas

gee, who knew

I love how they have to state "WHITE peadophile ring" because just putting "Peadophile ring" means it's pakis by default.

It’s 99% pakis doing it, and they get identified as Asian, the problem is that causes confusion outside the uk, but it’s usually understood what it meant by that otherwise. It’s the whole reason the sikh and other South Asian communities has such an objection to the term. They really should more specifically be identified as Pakis.

SEE!? white people do it too!

>exception
*breathes in*

Jimmy Savile can say whatever the fuck he wants. Give me statistics to qualify your post

"White" gets added just like it does in the rare instance in which someone from the right goes apeshit. They want to make it sound like a normal thing, when it's actually so rare as to deserve a headline.

Ah, so when it's three white 20 year old guys coercing a 14 year old girl into prostitution with drugs, it's a pedophile ring. But when it's two dozen Muslims coercing 1400 10-12 year old children into prostitution with threats of being beheaded, burned alive, or watching their families be butchered like cattle, it's an unfortunate cultural miscommunication that isn't really worth getting into?

Facts are racist!

>no fixed address

And this is why landless vagrants need putting in the fucking workhouse.

>stoke

Used to live there, what a fucking shithole.

do you have the runescape edit of that pic?

see, white people can do rap too
see, white people also play basketball

if that's a real headline than they're doing an awful job trying to gaslight

BEADY

This.
The gaelic Jew strikes again.
Gypos too I bet.

thanks man.

>3 out of 27,000 were white
>it's an epidemic!!

>specifying white because this is such a unique and unusual event
You sure showed us.