/SIDG/ SHILL IDENTIFICATION/TRUTH SUPPRESSION 101 GENERAL

Alright cunts I've been away for a while, I'm sure a lot of you dont remember these threads and havent seen this information before. I'm hoping to get this stickied so all newfags can see this shit.

This thread is for the general discussion of tactics used for the suppression of truth, as well as techniques used by COINTEL agents or third party shills who wish to disrupt discussion or steer narrative.

The purpose of this thread is to help educate people about truth suppression and shills both online and offline. Please save relevant images and information to share with other users on here, and if you feel like it bump the thread, hopefully we can get a sticky going so that all users can see this, and know what to look out for, this is especially important with the influx of newfags.

Feel free to post relevant information and share experiences/examples of shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-cyber-effects.pdf
cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-online-deception.pdf
cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-disruption.pdf
cryptome.org/2014/01/gchq-squeaky-dolphin.pdf
svn.cacert.org/CAcert/CAcert_Inc/Board/oss/oss_sabotage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How to identify a shill

cointel pro tactics

Feminist Male shaming tactics, often employed by SJWS across the board.

A list of resources detailing shill tactics and general cointel protocol

>25 February 2014. Related: GCHQ Full-Spectrum Cyber Effects:

cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-cyber-effects.pdf

>24 February 2014. Related: GCHQ Online Deception:

cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-online-deception.pdf

>GCHQ DISRUPTION Operational Playbook:

cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-disruption.pdf

>29 January 2014. Related: GCHQ Squeaky Dolphin Psychological Operations:

cryptome.org/2014/01/gchq-squeaky-dolphin.pdf (18MB)

>4 March 2012. Precursor to this sabotage, OSS Sabotage of Organizations:

svn.cacert.org/CAcert/CAcert_Inc/Board/oss/oss_sabotage.html

How the FBI disrupted occupy wall street. An example of disruption and shilling in action.

bamp

'Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill - The paranoid Sup Forumstard's guide to political discourse'

also, how the fuck to differentiate between a) plain old trolling, b) common retardation, c) active organized measures? no reliable way to know this as you can't reliably test it. so it mostly just seems to be an ad-hom way of disregarding dissent.

Ah that one is pretty common isn't it? You can usually tell it's a woman posting because they call you a virgin online.

Cool stuff. Thanks for the info OP.

Yup. This is all just a spin-off of the threads that shall remain nameless (GLP fags) so they can insulate themselves more into their delusion.
AH YOU DISAGREE YOU SHILL!
You can always tell a male poster because they shit on women constantly and call them roasties. You dish it out but sure the hell can't take it which is why you want to have the right to hit women. Weak.

Thanks for bumping this thread to the first page.

Yep, definitely a woman SJW shill poster here.

This is stupid. Anyone else feel sleepy? So sleepy...

RULES FOR RADICALS.

that one's a bit dodgy, for starters: any cunt can set up a wordpress blog and plenty of delusional schizos do.

(quoted from Dr. Brian Gunter Harding who I didn't pull out my ass)

some of those even contradict each other and attack our memes. Try responding negatively to this post without using any of the tactics in that image.

oh man....so tred. i can't even post on zerohedge and mostly lurk right now. my fortune 500 honeybuns are an energy nothingburger. must find coke and hookers... to analysis the leak and conclude it's nothing. someone comp me some sushi wtf.

>how to call any poster a shill.jpg

Woah OP great post!

bump-a-lump. doing the lord's work, OP.

Fuck off shill.

Fucking this. OP is using a method himself right now for fucks sake.

You forgot getting people to ignore peer reviewed science in favour of ma feelings ~appeal to emotion
~misquoting science