I'm on E5 and I can't tell if I really like this or not

I'm on E5 and I can't tell if I really like this or not.

Have you taken the time to listen to the voice of your heart?

Ok

Flying Witch is the COAT
(Comfiest of All Time)

I like some of the humor, and the characters seem interesting. But there isn't enough of a central plot for me to really grasp onto.
Not a fan of the op either.
Sorry was hoping maybe discussing it with some anons might inspire me to keep watching.

>not a fan of the OP
get out

Looks like a generic guy lives with a bunch of pretty girls show to me. I bet it has some incredibly deep and underlying things going on though to make it stand out from the rest!

Gonna need stronger bait, m8

I really didn't know one could feel so comfy before I watched Flying Witch.

>watching SoL for plot
How fucking new are you?

If you don't know if you like it, then you don't like it.

You don't hate it, but you don't like it either. You feel betrayed by the anime not living up to your expectations set by Sup Forums so you came to make this thread as an appeal to Sup Forums to confirm whether you have shit taste or whether you've been lied to all this time, when what you really should have done was think seriously about the anime itself and make your own conclusions about it.

The guy's pretty generic but he's not the main character or love interest. The show's about witch and later her apprentice (his little sister).
They're cousins anyway and this isn't that sort of manga if you take my meaning.

flying witch is so ungodly boring and generic

can't stand it

completely saccharine "comfy" feels, just like NNB

I'm not watching it for the plot. I just prefer things that aren't episodic.

>saccharine
I liked it because it actually felt like SoL, although in general I share your dislike of contrivance in the genre.

Most overrated show of 2016.

Everyo moe anime is ungodly boring though.
Thats the point of moe I think, it discourages thinking.

>expecting SoL series to not be entirely episodic

Excuse me while I research every facet of the series like the autist that I am, rather than just jump in on a binge because Sup Forums told me to, like the autist I am.

The second half is better than the first half, aside from the first episode that shit was dull.

The whale episode was god-tier.

I'm sold on this guy

Nice bait friend. That's not Re:zero

My mistake. Most overrated show of 2016 on Sup Forums specifically.

I bet you watch battle shonen as well

Chito's a girl though, and a bit of a cunt at that.

I really like the episode where they go to that secret cafe, that place seems super comfy. The flying whale was also really cool. I really like settings with magic but not about fighting.

>not liking it after hearing SHANRANRAN

>DUDE IT'S SOL SO IT'S AUTOMATICALLY GOOD AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU'RE REDDITMAL/V/TRASH

Do you feel nice and warm while watching it?
Cause that's the whole point

No, but I feel like I'm supposed to

The show is telling me how to feel but I'm not feeling it

Hina a cute.

A CUTE!!!

New chapter when? It's been so fucking long.

I'd say. It's damn comfy.
I had never watched SoL before so the concept kind of has me on a loop I suppose.
It would probably be fair to say this is to anime what Harvest Moon would be to vidya eh? (inb4 )

Who are you quoting?

It was a good show, but even for a SoL it was really boring at times.

I mean, half an episode was literally following a cat walk around town doing jack shit.

>BUT IT WAS COMFY. IT WAS AOTS

Sup Forums has really gone downhill lately.

>I mean, half an episode was literally following a cat walk around town doing jack shit.

OH MAN! Remember when was saw that thing.

You clearly haven't drank the comfy kool-aid yet.

It's supposed to be relaxing. Or heartwarming. Or inoffensive. Or something like that.

You should. It's pretty good.

Also, I want to fuck all the girls in this show.

Depends how you're viewing and expecting it to be. That might be as to why you might be like that. It's not meant to be deep, creative or profound, it's a keep it simple and relax kind of series.

How are you expecting it to come off as? It's a slice of life series that was meant to be a creative change of pace compared to other series out there. That's why.

what's not to like

>streaming

>posting the picture where you can't see their feet
You're clearly looking at this show from the wrong angle.

My best guess is that this is the Japanese version of the Xperia Z3 - SOL26

The best way to enjoy these type of shows is to have no expectations at all just sit back and chill.

The story isn't going to be captivating hence they're always in the boonies.

The best way to enjoy any show is to have to expectations at all.

I still haven't watched the last episode and it's been almost 6 months. It was so comfy I've been putting this off for quite some time.

>I'm not feeling it

GET A LOAD OF THIS JOKAH

I felt comfier with Aria

what the shit is going on with makoto's lewd parts

Reyn go away.

her vulva is puffy and soft that the bikini buries itself in it.

It makes gross toilet jokes and furfag jokes. Just drop it.