Mahou No Stella

Almost there anons.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jpfAPTVS
a.pomf.cat/vweqqr.ass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ah, I fucked up the subject.

Are you sure it's okay to release the contents of your subs before you officially publish them?

Not mine. This was from anons in previous thread.

So it's contraband?

Fansubbing ain't dead yet.

Godspeed, user

>Sup Forums subbing for themselves

It's like we're back to the dark ages.

Daisuki brought this upon us.

Nice, finally finished. I used leopard-raws and subs is from pastebin.com/jpfAPTVS
[Leopard-Raws] Stella no Mahou - 07 RAW (ATX 1280x720 x264 AAC)
a.pomf.cat/vweqqr.ass

Thanks

HELLA CUTE

Did you know aegisub has a builtin spellchecker?

Yeah, used it on a couple of typo but could not really check them all, and I just also found out how to check the whole script with it too.

Based user

good lad

They actually left that in, the absolute madmen.

Good work, everyone. Is it not on nyaa for any particular reason, or just laziness/lack of a seeding setup? I have shitty bandwidth but it's good enough for an ass and am willing to seed this while it's relevant. Any reason why I shouldn't?

Just that I'm lazy and spooky internet police.

>a day earlier than Daisuki

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Okay, I'll go ahead then. In my particular Orwellian state, file sharing is one thing they're not that strict with, and no shits at all are given about foreign-language translations of foreign-language media.

You might as well spellcheck the "i", "dont" or "arent" in the file. I cant spellcheck it completely somehow either in aegissub or notepad++. The fuck.

Why is Daisuki so horrible?

Thanks for the subs!

>Fix typos and such things
>finally figure out what nyaa is bitching about and fix it
>torrent successfully uploaded
>check file one last time
>a missed typo in the very first line I look at

Okay, whatever, it's still better than it was before.

Fug, checking the timing and rewatching the scene to see if its good enough got my eyes moist for sure.Great episode.

Thanks, dude.

Yumine a shit.

Thanks. For some reason, my Japanese completely failed me on this episode, at least the first half.

Have you checked the pastebin? The first 7 minutes or so have the Japanese text also, in case you want to check something you didn't understand. Feel free to ask too, I understood almost 100% of the episode.

Thanks, I think I was mostly confused by ambiguous phrases Kayo said to Tama.

>full ED out
>Sup Forums delivers on subs
Wonderful.

When the full insert song for this episode out?

What the fuck?
The single only has 1track?

It is already out

Yes. And it's too short. You could easily extend this song to 7 minutes.

Full ED fucking where?

Sankyu

2:58 is the full version. That is all you gonna get

Is OP subbing only this episode or are the older episodes getting better subs, too?

This was such an adorable episode.

Those are some very cute boys.

You mean the bright ages.
An here's another thank you.

This made me laugh

If I had a sister I would without a doubt make her cook a sandwich for you. God damn glorious motherfucker.

Lewd.

What did she mean by this?

She has an itch she needs scratched.

My wife Tamaki is so slutty.

They could literally make that ED loop for fucking ten minutes and I would still love it. Holy fuck what is that composer's soundcloud?

What's this supposed to be?

I don't know what "praxis" is supposed to be, but she was talking about "the home page of the circle she* belongs to"

*more literally: "that person"

So how good are these user subs?

Talking about Tama-darling I guess, searching praxis leads me to some philosophy shit.

The person she's talking about is Iri§ as she's a big fan of her work

Does that mean she's a slut too?

They're hella cute.

She just really loves overwrought chuuni writing. She dislikes BL so she's not as degenerate as Yumine and Ayame.

And yet despite being surrounded by dysfunctional fuckwits Tama-chan still manages to be the sluttiest one.

This episode felt like the end of the show aside from the very end.

This Show puts the greatest Smile on my face.

You're telling me. After they finished Stella no Mahou™ I expected them to just roll the credits right then and there.

I can't figure this out in Aegisub. The subs were fine when I muxed them with the leopard raw. Then I fixed some grammar and typos and re-saved them, didn't touch the formatting. But when I remux them again, the font is tiny and the shadow is gone.

Speaking of subs, I often enough have this caps lock problem on mpv. I know I can just override the sub style, but I've never figured out what causes it (I don't think it can be missing fonts because I'm fairly sure I have Arial in here).

I don't know, I'm using mpc-hc. This is what I see if I mux the subs with the raw as is. But after fixing some typos in aegisub and not touching anything else, I get the bottom pic. The styles in the file are still the same.

Good subs. The styling is shit and you should spellcheck them to avoid pic related.

Works for me.

Why are the shadows so excessive?

They should've named it Daikirai.

That "relayed" thing is fixed in the torrent version, along with many others. Not that a spellcheck would have picked that one out since it's a valid word anyway, but yeah, the subs were and still are in need of some correcting.

The version on nyaa was edited after the one posted above. It still has some minor errors though. I fixed what I noticed and was going to mux it and upload it but I messed up the formatting somehow. I think it's because I loaded the video into aegisub and it adjusted the formatting automatically for the resolution or something. I ended up just using horriblesubs settings.

>inaudible fujoshi rambling
nice
i think she said something like 上下発射て怖い
which might be a pun about being wet and the way she is "firing" her imagination but who cares, this bitch is really painful to hear.

>上下発射て怖い
It does sound sort of like that. I tried every phonetic combination I could think of and failed to match it to a sequence of words that made sense. It may be something very obvious that I can't hear because of the music, or it may be some fujoshi jargon that I don't know and wouldn't find in a dictionary. Honestly, I'm amazed I could understand as many of her lines as I did.

>条件反射って怖い
>Conditioned responses are scary

God fucking damnit, user, marry me.

Should I even bother posting the episode with the subs muxed?

Use [Daikirai] as group tag.

There are always people who are too stupid to download two separate files to the same place and won't watch the episode until it's muxed, but a different story is whether it is worth it to help such people.

However, a mux is an excellent chance to fix additional things. Please, if you do it, add the fix in . Just replace [INAUDIBLE FUJOSHI RAMBLING] with "Conditioned responses are scary!". There are also some typos left, if you want to bother.

Jesus Christ, this episode was hella cute. Tamaki is a miracle from the heavens above. That loli in her class was good too.

This might have been the best episode yet.

I went through it a couple times but probably still missed something.