Why is Scathatch looking at you like that?

Why is Scathatch looking at you like that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zpz5WgRlGLM
exhentai.org/g/914005/018fc67de6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because she is trying to tease your dick

Dunno but I already have Jack and Shuten

She knows why

>tfw medb has nice design but shitty seiyuu

>Not Jack, Shuten, Ibaraki, and Helena
Get out here Master you're a failure.

my dick

mor
ar, please

Give me one good reason why I should stick my dick into a Servant?

Archer told me they are all batshit crazy and would castrate me if I slept with one.

Because you'd have to be extremely gay not to tap this?

Because only Cu can truly wield my Gay Bulge.

Scathatch doesn't want the dick from her Master though, and just wants them to do /fit/ things all day with Cu (Who she doesn't mind taking the dick from.).

Who is stronger, scathach or cu chulainn?

Breeding with Sensei!

Admittedly I don't know much about Scathach, but Cu...

youtu.be/zpz5WgRlGLM

She is a slut.

>Give me one good reason why I should stick my dick into a Servant?
Why not?

IIRC diarmuid was a hero that appeared chronologically later and thus weaker right?

That too but it's mainly due to the fact that Cu is part god and Deeermud is just some plebby ass human

so why did demi gods stop appearing?

Because deities stopped fucking humans. Jesus was the last demi-god.

Also, Humans are superior.

Eagerly waiting for my D.

where did all the gods go?

So, I would get a fucking shredded sickcunt under her command but I would have to deal with my trainer fucking the girl I wanna do myself? Damn, that's tough.

She loves attention

She will only get my attention when she sucks my dick or gets dicked by me.

That's what command spells are for, user.

>Jeannefags forever delusional enough to think Jeanne would fuck them when she's the ultimate pure virgin

She'd only fuck you if you were married, and would never fuck just for the sake of fucking. Missionary position, sole purpose of procreation, etc.

i want to slice her tits off and roast them over a fire

Cuchulainn is a better spearman but Scathach is better at everything else. As far as servants go, Scathach is far more useful.

And I need to dick her so good with the first one that she simply wants more, right?

>Wisdom of the Dark Realm: She can display a proficiency level of B~A rank in almost all skills except those of those belonging solely to other heroes.
So, B~A in
>Battle continuation
>Protection from arrows
>Independent Action
>Mind's Eye
>Instinct
>Literally every other bullshit skill not stuck to one hero

She has everything Cu has, plus everything else. That, and
>Those she recognizes as "true heroes" can also be taught such skills.
She can make her Master pretty much Servant-tier.

You'll enjoy the last few pages of this.exhentai.org/g/914005/018fc67de6/
And if you don't have shit taste, all the pages before it.

everything else. like what?

Plus Clairvoyance.

>Jeanne D' Arc
>Virgin
>Pure
Some catholic frog doesn't know history.

Assassination, sabotage, prediction, greater warfare strategy, detection, prevention, fighting alongside others, fighting in defense of another..

Pretty much every kind of combat that isn't "1v1 me rite nao fgt"

Not yet. She likes to train Cu as much as her Master, and she is slowly opening herself for him, even trying to get compliments about her look from her Master.

At this point Scathach is stronger than Cu, but she said he would be able to surpass her again if he accepts to train under her.

"At this point" Cu is still the better spear fighter. Did you read her event? He fought her to a standstill, and nearly killed her until she put everything into defense. They stopped the fight there.

Admittedly forgot the part where she was probably raped in prison. A lot. Though the
>only sex after marriage
and
>only for babbies
would still apply.

>she's the ultimate pure virgin

Yeah, about that.

How to dick Scathatch.

1) Find a small enclosed area.
2) Etch a high level ward spell that protects you from explosions on the ground. Stack them.
3) Etch across the entire room high level explosves spells everywhere, including on the ceiling. Hide the shit out of it with magic.
4) Bring, Scathatch to the room and stand on your ward area.
5) Challenge her to a duel. If you win you get to dick her.
6) Activate all your stacked spells.
7) EXPLOSIONS
8) Wait for Scathatch to recover after she got blown to bits so you can dick her.
9) Enjoy dicking her.

But her noble phantasm calls her a holy virgin.

Pretty sure, like Saber having a dick for a night, F/GO retconned history. Well, a myth in Saber's case before someone wants to be a know-it-all.

does she still get any of those skills even when summoned as a lancer?

this point? didn't he already surpass her in the legend?

>Implying she wouldn't have stabbed you 10 times over by the time you can even activate your mines

Long ago virgin once meant young maiden/lady.

She always knows everything. That's her personal skill. Shit like Golden Rule are the only skills she can't have.

I suppose she'd lose it if she were summoned as Berserker, but that'd be a horrible choice for her. Also not sure if it's possible.

I rather transfer loads of mana with Martha

>Long ago virgin once meant young maiden/lady.
>Long ago

Need I even explain the retardation?

Cu died, Scathach didn't and continued to train in her Shadow Realm. Well, in Nasuverse anyway.

Drastically underappreciated.

Did you forget the part where she wants to bear Sieg's child ? Or when she said fuck it to God himself, and transcended space and time to join her beloved dragondick in Avalon ?

You can only have relations with if Masu is your Servant.

Not that guy but please do

Actually, yes. Yes I did. All I remember is her mentioning Seigfried in the My Rom dialogue. And I'll enforce this again: No sex till marriage, and even then extremely rare.

Who wants Jeanne?

>Who wants Jeanne?
Is that a trick question?

Yes, because they are all one skill - Wisdom of the Haunted Land.
I doubt she can be anything but Lancer and Caster though. She may know riding and how to handle a sword, but her name and horse aren't remembered.

>B~A Presence Concealment, Independent Action, Clairvoyance
>Gae Bolg

Is there anything any Master/Servant pair could do to stop Scathach saying "oh hi" and hurling Gae Bolg at the Master's heart?

Enkidu would point at her and laugh.
Anyone with Mind's Eye (False) would get an alert when she readies for battle, but I guess only beasts like Herc would be enough to halt the spear.
Gilgamesh doesn't really need a master etc.

So how does a Master survive when they have a bunch of female Servants? You're suppose to keep your dick in your pants at all times right?

Pretty sure she could easily assassinate Gilgamesh when he's relaxing drinking some wine or jacking off to himself in the mirror.

why didnt she die and why can nobody find the shadow realm?

Finally.

I'll be back with best welfare.

Shadow Real is outside of this world, like Avalon, and she is cursed with immortality.

Gil is something of a wildcard as to how prepared for battle he is.
If he's in full combat readiness he just can't be touched. He's effectively omniscient and has more answers than anyone else to any possible problem.
And if he's at lowest combat readiness then he can be killed with a simple back attack.
If he knows he's fighting a servant, he'll be somewhere in-between. Probably grab a couple cheats from his near-omniscient and pull out an appropriate NP, and nothing more advanced than that.

How do breasts that big feel like? No meme answer, please.

>If he's in full combat readiness he just can't be touched. He's effectively omniscient and has more answers than anyone else to any possible problem.
Fucking Gilfags. Forever salty he's no longer that special.

Softness, surprisingly light for their size.

Excluding ridiculous firepower like Solomon, Buddha, or Type-entities, of course.
The only heroes who come close are Enkidu, Alcides (Heracles proper is probably just as good), and full-power Karna.

>This is what Gilfags actually believe

Ozzy should be able to put up a good fight, Arturia with Avalon too.

Saber with Avalon, Karna, Arjuna, Ozymandias, Enkidu, Scathach, Archer, Servant Shell Shiki, Serious Tails Tamamo, Vlad III

Gil is not an invincible god anymore.

Bitch can get killed by a teenage ginger while Gil's actually trying. Get off Gil's nonexistant high horse.

Artoria with Avalon can only manage to trick him and only if he's not going all-out at the start.
Ozzy isn't really a threat at all because Ea counters everything he has.
He'd crush Archer because he wouldn't underestimate Archer.

Scathach, Shiki, Vlad, and Arjuna don't really compare at all.
Multi-tail Tamamo is an aberrant being and she can't really exist as it is.

Gil was not trying in that fight.

Sensei wank too strong.

Got killed by altera or just
forgotten

Aside from Kiyohime, Shuten Douji, Brynhildr, and Tamamo who are the other Servants who actively think of their Master as a husband/lover/etc

Atalanta. She even gives her Master an apple and tell him she wouldn't get mad if he used it in a foot race against her.

Raiko thinks of him as both her son and lover at the same time

Anne & Mary both show strong attraction to their Master

>all that story crap when I just want to furiously fap to SENSEI

Hassan of Serenity because the master is immune to her poison body, so she instantly gets wet for them.

Got you.

Her stare isn't alluring.

I want to be introduced to the friendship of her tights.

Can't wait for C91

Needs more office outfits.

Breeding with Sensei!

>bind her to man

>Brynhildr

Sigurd is a cuck

Guys, I'm still a at work for about 4 1/2 hours. DON'T post pictures that are too sexy.

She mentions Sieg in her MyRoom quote if you have SIegfrid in your active party. She expresses her concern for him, thinking he's in some trouble again.

He deserves it. If I was Brynhildr's Master I would've fucked her.

Probably get burned alive by her moments later when she finds me in bed with another Servant.

Can't do that, chief

What's her cup size? E?

I'm begging you to reconsider.