The popularity of owning pets has been a social-engineering campaign to lower the populations of first-world countries

The popularity of owning pets has been a social-engineering campaign to lower the populations of first-world countries.

Shut up faggot, only niggers don't like dogs. A proper dog, not one of those purse rats, is part of the nuclear family in my book.

>not a nigger
>dont like dogs

Why should you ever -without a flock or property to protect - get a doge? You have to walk them 3 times a day for 1 hour if you are responsible for the animal and pick up their shit 3 times a day.

Dogs have their place only to serve not be the replacement for an intimate relationship for borderline sodomites.

It's one of the hardest red-pills to swallow. I understand.

>doing something is a problem

I read that Hitler took away the womens pets and then they started having babies .

A dog is a security guard, hunting/drinking bud
a cat kills vermin

it isn't a psyop, its just people realizing they wasted their best years working for money and now a child is too much effort for the wasted egg basket

>cue the cats

>part of the nuclear family
Only if you have the family part already or are disabled and need one .

Id rather defend my home with rover chewing on the first guy and me blasting a .50cal all over the neighborhood.

They are a great way to teach young children how to be gentle etc.

source?

I wouldnt want to endanger my dog - I'll do the fighting - I'm more capable .

I agree.but also, women are fucking retarded

I just tried googling it and didnt find anything - I read it in a real book about 30 years ago .

my dog is more than willing to die for his pack
>he'd be like the Dog-Jesus

Maybe my googling skills just arent up to snuff

Im sure he is - Sounds like a good boy

Beautiful stray cat showed up at my door. Kept her because she would be put down at the shelter. Still getting married and having kids. Humans have lived side by side with cats and dogs for centuries. You have lost your mind.

Only faggots walk their dogs. We have 3, white lab, red lab, boxer- I’ve never had to talk them, we go outdoors daily and they run the yard like retards, but walking them is for apartment dwelling cucks.
I clean up the dog shit because I like my yard and don’t care to step in steaming piles. Although technically, it’s a chore for the offspring so ‘I’ don’t technically clean it up.

This.
The Jews are coming after our dogs to dehumanize us even further. In the Jewish paradigm for the world, no one is allowed to have nice things, or things that make you happy. You are privileged and therefore do not deserve happiness. Makes sense. If I have my white male privilege, I shouldn't be allowed to have happiness.

Walk your dogs every now and then, you fat retard.

I fucking loathe ‘kick-me’ dogs. Unbelievably annoying bark, always seem to be biters, and usually eye gunk oozing from the orifaces.
If you don’t have a real dog, get a fucking cat.

>They are a great way to teach young children how to be gentle etc.
Also one of the best ways to make a child understand death when Coulbe dies just after their 11th birthday. Movies and vidya make them aware of death but understanding comes when that bigass rottweiler that used to guard you as a baby gets buried under a makeshift cross

Sounds like BS.

Fucking Pedro Caesar Milan is annoying as fuck but he’s 100% right- there’s always a pack leader and if it isn’t you, you’re a shitty person.

You fell for the jew trap by associating dogs with happiness. Children shound make you happy. Dogs are just a tool.

False. Dog, cat, 4 kids.

For what? I’m in fine shape, as are my dogs. They’re outdoors at least 4 hours a day and we are hunters. I have zero need to let my dogs look like pussies.
Pic related. Buddy is a good boy- 5-month old English Lab, and already went on his first few hunts and did fabulously.

You should own a home, have a wife, some kids, and a dog. Dogs are great sentries as well. They can hear and smell things you can't. If some perp is trying to get into your house, odds are the dog will be aware of it before you are.

my dog looks intimidating but he's a huge pussy, but he does bark at the slightest noise which is good if not tiresome.

Unless you have a really big yard, you should go on a walk with them.
>went on a few hunts
>never take my dogs out
wut

My dog barks at random shit too, but I like it. Usually, my dog gets alerted and when I look outside, someone will be passing by on the road on foot or in a car (we live on a quiet street). I would have never heard it myself, but the fact that he can means he earns his keep. Dogs are territorial and natural sentries.

FOR WALKS. We hunt all the time, take them out for fuckery in the yard every day, but I’m not leashing them and walking the streets.
Also we live in the country on 15 acres, so there’s lots of space for them to roam and fuck shit up. Buddy brought my wife a present yesterday, a decapitated squirrel, lel he was quite proud of himself, and couldn’t understand why my wife was screaming her fool head off.

he's a good boy, but he knows it

Zoroastrians are why muzzies hate dogs

well you can keep them in a bubble, or just terminate the grandparents to save tears

i know a sjw girl with 7 Alsatians in a small house and they just do w/e they like. mad.

>telling people to not walk their dogs, and that dog walkers are cucks.
>doesn't give context that he basically does the same thing.

If you live in suburbs and don't have acres of open land for your dog to enjoy, then yeah, a nice 10 minute walk does a lot for your dog's happiness and health. Being crammed in a home all day sucks.

I'm forgetting that 90% of Sup Forums are literal basement dwellers again.

What an eye opener it is to find out that one of our angry shills was never loved by a loyal dog, nor by any other living thing for that matter.