Why did this not get a 3rd season?

Why did this not get a 3rd season?

Because it needs to get a 2nd season first.

How will it have a 3rd season if it doesn't have a 2nd season?

Also, nice fanart. I don't know who that girl is but she looks like a nice girl.

I'm not sure I understand your question.

S2 did better than S1 in Japan. You guys just have shit taste.

Because Suou ruined Christmas

>people watch s1 for chinese electric batman
>remove electric batman
>nips think this is good

So? S2 was very directionless at times, had weird pacing issues, and in my opinion not a very interesting story following the great set up S1 offered. Whether it was well received by Japanese people is pretty irrelevant.

You shouldn't let your opinions be informed entirely by strangers on the Internet user, much less ones from Japan. That's what a loser would do.

S2 was pretty good. People that hate it simply don't like it cause its not a straight forward fightan anime. Instead it explores the breakdown of Hei's mentality and his relations with others.

In other words, 2deep4kids

ahhh le epic season 2 never happened meme

a timeless classic

My first hanakana

Same senpai

i cant get into darker than black ive tried twice

>edgy mental breakdown
>2deep4kids
user pls
The themes, atmosphere and style made S1 unique and so good, they took that away in S2.
It's not bad, but definitely not as good as S1.

Seeing Hei with some rando instead of Yin makes me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Probably because the story is totally random (Bones original, what else?) and they couldn't figure out how to pull a S3 that makes any sense.

I would like to see a S3 myself, but better no S3 than a shitty one that would enrage the fans and spoil the franchise (and I mean "spoil" in its original sense).

I liked Season 1 even though I usually can't stand episodic shows. Should I give S2 a go, or is it as bad as people claim?

>S1
>straight forward fightan anime

According to the author there's no loose ends to tie up and it ended fine.
Fuck that nigga

It's bad in comparison, but you should watch it anyway just to see how the story ends
Don't forget to watch the OVAs before watching S2 though, they tie together S1 and S2 and are as good as S1

I thought everyone recommended to watch the series in release order? wouldn't watching the OVAs spoil some stuff from season 2?

Who the heck is that, user? They made seasons after S1?

S1 > OVA > S2 is the chronological order.
If you watch S2 right after S1 you'll just be wondering for the entire season how the fuck things ended up the way they did (because it doesn't get explained in S2 at all).
I've never heard of anyone recommending to wait with the OVAs after S2, but if you wanna do that it's up to you.

I recommend waiting for the OVAs if only to have a palette cleanser after S2 ends.

The manga's not bad either.

Only good thing about season 2 was the ost

now this i would watch

Because you don't buy the janapese Bluray's

Because you touch yourself at night, faggot.

Serious answer

>X is more popular than Y in country Z so it is better
Where do you retards come from?

Season 2 ended the series? I don't know. The entire second season was one long Eva ending.

Isn't there a mango that was actually better than S2? They should at the very least animate that.

>According to the author there's no loose ends to tie up and it ended fine.
I can't believe it. No one would say that while being able to keep a straight face. Their car have fucking flied into a fucking sky! And that startrack-suit! And that laser-gun! And... damn, that ending was strange.

They should've quit after S1.

The OVAs and S2 were complete shit. Whoever thought the Izanami plotline was a good idea should be sacked.