It takes me around 40 mins to an hour to finish an anime episode...

It takes me around 40 mins to an hour to finish an anime episode. This is because I replay scenes I like or pause to screencap.

I can't be the only one, right?

>watching anime

It takes me 12 minutes to watch a single episode. Just watch at 2x speed and open two anime at once and you're fine.

If I'm not completely absorbed in a show I'll probably pause in the middle of one to shitpost here, which ends up burning time.

Maybe about 30 mins

Takes me around 1-5 minutes as I always search for skip to the good parts.

I'd assume you have a large backlog am I right?

It usually takes me 18 hours to read 30 episodes a day.

I take a 3 minute break every time a commercial break would occur, then go get a snack or take a piss to simulate a realistic viewing experience.

Maybe, Even if I only watch 1 episode of 3 series a night like it was a TV block, I work steadily through them.

When I watch my weekly shows I pause and screencap straight away when a moment I want to capture comes up. If I marathon a show I usually do it uninterrupted to preserve the mood. I seldom replay any parts, and If I do, I think I only do it for scenes that move me emotionally in one way or another. A recent example I remember is reLIFE with the Rena scene. Other than that, I never spend that much time on a single episode.
I do remember replaying an episode from Sora no Woto two times in a row though.

>Not opening the same episode twice and watching each half simultaneously.
You will never make it user.

Try three days.

>Start watching an episode
>Suddenly think you want to do something else
>Forget about finishing the episode entirely
>three days later and you still have the same episode open and still stuck at the same time mark

Kill yourself normie.

>normie
I was tempted to tell you to take your own advice but I will refrain. The guy you responded obviously has either severe attention span problems or he's simply baiting for replies, so I think your reply was inapt.

I just watch the episode without breaks

If I want to go post about it I go back and take screencaps or webms after I've finished

I'm on Gate episode 20 when the loli with the pearls is running around the city and I'm so nervous I keep pausing it to browse Sup Forums. Can't take this tension

Takes me about 10 minutes to watch an hours worth of anime.

Because I skip the boring long expositions, the walks, the scene changes, the useless chats and get right to the meat of the stuff.

I sometimes wonder if I am missing out on somethings, so I rewind a bit to see if anything I skipped was important. 99% of the time its useless since I already skip to the tune of context, and have a good understanding of whether or not its useless or not.

I regularly abandon shows I'm enjoying to look for new ones

Same. But I'm stopping it constantly to look up words and sometimes grammar.

>2x
Weak. I watch them at 3x. The only exception this season is O;C, either at 2x or 1.3x.

this isnt Sup Forums, crossboarder-kun

No one does this, why do you lie?

I hate this because I do this with shows are ARE long.

God, it was a chore to finish the first episode of GiTS Stand alone complex. Does this gets good or is it boring all around?

I don't even like the movies that much, full of pretentious crap with fucking nothing happening...

I watch every episode three times. First with subs so I can just enjoy the episode, second time without and third time so I can check the translation and fix the subs to my likings. I also jump back several times to check the flow of animation in some scenes.

And I never upload.