Surprise, surprise, bigots...

Surprise, surprise, bigots. It's impossible to "grope" through a flak vest design to deflect the percussive blast from the direct impact of a 240 mm Howitzer M1 shell yielding up to a5 kilo-tonne explosive.
Why don't you grow up for once. You make me sick.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_pstgIoHE
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

isn't that surface to surface fire? i thought they were on airplane

lol Good job on that picture. It's a really funny meme.

um sweeeeeeeeeety rape jokes are never funny
>unless your a democrat I guess

But what did Al do to that sleeping girl in pix 2,3,4,5 and 6????

>flak vest design to deflect the percussive blast from the direct impact of a 240 mm Howitzer M1 shell yielding up to a5 kilo-tonne explosive
Wrong.

>a5 kilo-tonne explosive
that was a typo you fool
M1 shell yielding up to a 15 kilo-tonne explosive

That's called mansplaining and that makes you a racist bigot and you should be jailed for hate speech.

She got the flac also?

Nice try cuck flag

If this was Roy Moore, you fucking democrat fucks would be all over this and demand him to be jailed. But oh no, since its a guy thats one of yours, you deflect and seem to not really care anymore. This is why you wont win in 2020.

>It's impossible to grope through a flak vest
he's touching the flak vest

this must be intentional leaf posting

The point is not whether his hands actually physically touched her breasts.
The point is he objectivised his co-worker, using her body as a joke while she was sleeping and unable to react.

WHY ARE LEAFS TRYING TO NORMALIZE RAPE! YOU'RE NORMALIZING RAPE CULTURE!!!!!

While having already jammed his tongue down her throat backstage a few days prior, don't forget about that part. It wouldn't be a big deal if they were chummy and he was messing with her. The context matters here a lot

Franken is a comedian, Moore is a serial sex predator just like Donald Trump. Never confuse the two.

>149814803 (OP)

>It's impossible to grope through a flak vest
>he's touching the flak vest
that's what I said dinky head

Holy shit! As much as you know about US law, how its written and applied, I bet you sit on the Canadian Super Court of Most High Awesomeness dont you? I like Canada, but YOU are a bag of flaccid dicks.

you can't pull that one after 2 decades of stare rape being a thing

Rape isn't funny user. Women deserve our admiration and respect.

I grow a pair. if you care
youtube.com/watch?v=Nq_pstgIoHE

BUt it doesn’t stop him from forcibly trying to kiss her. All of your public executions are going to be fantastic.