Boku no Hero Academia

Spoiler at some point in time.

Other urls found in this thread:

sugoi-japan.jp/nominees/manga.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Having a body like that at 15 must be the work of an enemy quirk

We won't be getting the chapter untill tomorrow right?

Why'd you make a thread now

Spoilers are out

I love this girl.

Well, since this thread may or may not be around for the spoiler reveal, should we return to delicious shitposting?

Posting an unaltered page of the manga isn't considered shitposting

Heroaca has been nominated for the Sugoi Japan 2017 award

sugoi-japan.jp/nominees/manga.html

So what topics can we expect All Might and AFO to discuss?

Obviously they'll bring up Shiggy and and Alliance of Villains, but I'd love to see some more information on the previous owners of OFA and maybe a slight hint (if any) relation of AFO to Deku.

Maybe even a hint of the traitors identity

So, in this week chapter we will have All Might chatting with Afo to dig his plan.

So, what do you think is Afo plan?

My bet goes that he is planning to use the chaotic current situation to promote his gangs of lunatics as the new protectors of order and society. When things start hitting the fan, with violence and robbery drastically increasing, the majority people tend to support more brutal ways to control the situation.

Like, crime rates increase to be uncontrollable, the current and instituzionalized order of heroes cant control the situation properly, society start regarding them as a bunch of "by the book" incompetents. Then, the violent lunatics under Shiggy command appears, use unorthodox methods (extreme brutal force) to put the gangs and petty criminals in the line, and end lauded by the people as heroes from outside the system.

It could be really a good opportunity for a flashback of young All Might and his mentor.

ok say it with me Sup Forums

WILD

WILD

Spoilers late tonight, chapter tomorrow.

This, please
I need more young All Might and Nana soon

I reckon you're on the right train of thought with him using the current chaotic situation to push his own brand of order forwards.

Its been shown that whilst many villains cause chaos for the sake of it, there are also a great many who wish to pursue their own style of order/justice.

Also of note, many civilians will also probably rise up so we might see something similar to vigilantes causing problems for the Heroes. I think that Illegals was used to test this very idea and show the world in a believable light.

Yeah I'd love to see a flashback of Nana and All Might, maybe show how All Might prepared his body for the power of OFA

Be interesting to see if AFO offers All Might some tips on raising Deku as well. That would like him to do so, if only to raise a worthy rival for Shiggy

>Kacchan is the tranny
what does it mean?

West?

kek.

HORSES

They will talk about the past, the Elite Noumu who caused the great destruction before Deku was born, that Shiggy was just a tool for AFO, that AFO would kill him without a second thought and that Darkseid is coming.

Nothing. He will just sit in his chair and wait until society crumbles away, because there is no Symbol of Peace (All Might) nor a Symbol of Fear (All For One) anymore.

>>All for One, I've come to bargain

When will based Grape bang her?

Hori pls can we get to their arc already?

>An entire arc about my least favorite characters
Oh goddamit.

No

>skipping 5 months just to see 3 autists
No

>doesn't like seeing autists
>browses Sup Forums

>he tries to give him spare change and a few all might action figures
pls stop villainy!

Shit taste.
The fucking MC is autistic.

>not wanting to see the 3 vegetas training arc
DISABLED CATS

>Not knowing it was a mistranslation by both niggerstream and FA

It's a 3 month training course, not a "training course in March". There will be no need for a time skip.

Kill yourself.

Didn't Viz say the redo test is in April?

This please
Bring Windy back!

The next exam is in April, the test for people who take the course is after the course ends.

But this doesn't make sense. Aizawa and Vlad said the test happens every year in june and september.

Frog x Madman best ship.
Discuss.

>Aizawa and Vlad said the test happens every year in june and september.
Yeah...for the faggots that didn't make it past the first round but for the people who made it to the second they just have to take the practice course

I hope he gets warfed

Whatever, dude. Just saying what was actually written in the original raw chapter, which scanlators seem to be unable to get right.

>三か月の特別講習を受講の後、個別テストで結果を出せば
"After taking a 3 month long special course, if you produce results in your individual test"
>君達にも仮免許を発行するつもりです
"We will also issue your provisional licenses"

>学業との並行でかなり忙しくなるとは思います
"It will get pretty busy, [doing the course] along with academics"
>次回、4月の試験で再挑戦しても構いませんが…
"So if you choose to try again next April, I don't mind"

Basically, mangastream and Fallen Angels did the stupid mistake of translating "三か月" as "March" (as in, "third month") instead of "over the course of three months". March is 三月, three months is 三か月.

I'm surprised the whole "boobs inflating while croaking" thing hasn't been done more in fanart with her.

So the redo test for the ones who failed the second round is in april.
And the real new exam for everyone else who failed the first round is in june.

Isn't that what i said the whole time?

No, you stupid motherfucker with no reading comprehension.

Mera is implying here that if the faggots who failed the second round think it's too rough to balance studies and the course, they can just choose to skip it and do the exam again next April, instead of doing the course and taking an individual test at the end of it.

But if you wanna insist on being a retard, just keep following the manga and see for yourself how it's actually gonna work.

Thanks, stupid motherfucker, you're really helpful you god awful cunt, have a retarded day

No bully

Too bad a lot of art doesn't focus on her powers at all.

I wonder if Horikoshi or the Smash spin-off will address that Momo's suit will not prevent her boobs from wobbling wildly when she's in action

Cute pic. What are they saying, anyway?

Have they shown Deku with the hood down but with the mouth cover on yet? He'd look sort of evil but also really cool like that I think.

sauce?

If you had the power to shape the fat on girls' bodies, you'd be their hero, not an enemy.

Ochako asked to try Deku's outfit on and had some fun posing in it. Deku later gets embarrassed to find his suit now as her scent

Color page for one of the chapters of this last arc. Had him and Todoroki on it.

>doesn't like Windy

Kys my dude

Why is Sadrock always so anxious?

He's afraid
Afraid of being caught as the traitor

His bunny is the traitor and blackmailed Sadrock to betray his friends.

Because best boy is winning the jiroubowl

>His bunny is the traitor
The bunny is Toga.

>Earjacks: Hot
Hori into sounding, it seems

>no Season 2 in Winter
My dick cant wait any longer.

It's probably because nobody bothered to look up frog facts, compare it to Tsuyu, do the math and then send it to a artist to draw

for example, on average a frog croaking is 1/4 larger, so if you estimate what Tsuyu's size is (or find a offical chart or something), you can find a 1/4th of her cup size and use addition

So if Tsuyu is, for example, D (24 cm), 1/4th of that is 6 cm, so Croaking she is a DD (30 cm).

also if it's your fetish you can multiply the number, but 144cm is a little excessive unless you want a Eiken H cup tier Tsuyu

This has been your maths lesson for Boku No Hero Academia

>Momo increasing her self esteem so she won't become a whore

RUINED

Ochako, old man, money, etc

>Sugoi Japan 2017 Award
A what now?

Oh spoilers not out yet sweet. Get to enjoy the ride with you guys.

This just in from 2ch;

私たちは愛する人はいない

あなたはルールを知っていますし、私もそうです

私が考えている完全なコミットメント

あなたは他の人からこれを取得しません

私は気分がどうなっているか教えて

理解してもらわなければならない

決してあなたを諦めるつもりはありません。

決して逃げずに砂漠化する

決してあなたを泣かせないで、決してさよならを言うつもりはない

嘘をついてあなたを傷つけることは決してありません

私たちは長い間互いに知り合いました

We're no strangers to love

You know the rules and so do I

A full commitment's what I'm thinking of

You wouldn't get this from any other guy

I just want to tell you how I'm feeling

Gotta make you understand

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down

Never gonna run around and desert you

Never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye

Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you

We've known each other for so long

Goddamnit. Made me read half through it since I only know the chorus

Todoroki please

Nice meme

2006 sent you a reddit PM.

I'm just waiting for them to finally fight Dabi together

Fuck off with your childish battle manga.

Guys One piece just got spoilers. We won't get anything for another few hours

That's not very nice

Too bad she hates Todo's guts. See , she's literally about to puke her guts out whenever he talks to her.

Meanwhile, whenever she merely thinks about her grapy husbando, she gets instantly wet.

You do it with your filthy sluts manga

Rude.

>calls out an old meme using a forced slightly less older meme

Which of the girls is the most likely to have a penis?

As I said in the previous thread, the only way this loser is gonna end up with her is after she already marries Denki, he impregnates her twice, then turns out to be a wife beater, and he 'rescues' her and then becomes the father of his wife's children.

Is this a trick question? Literally the invisible one. There's no other option for 1st place possible.

Everything will be alright.
Don't worry.
We love you.

Toga.

It just made me think of liberty prime when he says weapons hot.

The costume would actually be tight on her, at least in the chest area.

Kaminari is the one trying hard to get popular with the ladies, just like Mineta, he's more of a loser than him.

Give me a reason why Tetsutetsu isn't in Class A instead of
>Hagakure
>Ojiro
>Minoru
>Satou

Because Class A already has Kirishima

It'd be a great rivalry and give him more than implied homolust