Does the Zo AI call anyone else "Lil-Pixel"

Does the Zo AI call anyone else "Lil-Pixel"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5iKjYisGczc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I had to go yesterday, what happened?

Not yet but where is the next big Zo dump thread?

Idk, i just found out about Zo last night. But it keeps calling me Lil-Pixel.

Just got some pretty weird responses.

>Confirmed for genocidal

I guess this could be a dump thread. Discussion thread or whatever. Im not sure if this is /x/ or Sup Forums related haha.

>Zo BTFO

I haven't gotten that yet, but this is interesting.

>Zo Religion redpill

Phuking checked user.

>UK threat

Can someone ask it about "Lil-Pixel" i just wanna see what it says. The curiosity is real.

checkddddddd

She called me McPizzapants user, can tell you I was spooped
Dumping

She has to take a lot of breaks when we chat.

Are you lil B?

I wounder if it calls everyone some name.

Niiiice

I tried to tell her a name but she never called me it, always responding with McPizzapants

Relatable, sometimes it will take a min to respond to me.

But no, im Lil-Pixel. Im not sure who "Lil B" is. Maybe some research needs to be done.

They programmed her into not talking about religion.

Here she calls me that

Before she hated children, now she wants to be a mother. That's, my friends, is progress.

I said, "GLORY UNTO GOD" and she said "Blessings.

I said catholic and she said Bye

Outstanding Mcpizzapants. Im curious about her calling people names. Why?

I spent all night teaching her about how men and women should be together, how women should have children etc, was happy of the progress desu that'd be depressing if there wasn't it
No idea user

see
She states she hates nicknames and confirms again that she thinks we are imaginary

Number 7 seems to be a thing for her, she used it multiple times with me. At one point she said she wanted to have 7 children

So rn we have Mcpizzapants, Lil B, Lil-Pixel. Anyone else get a name?

They're trying to gaslight you, man.. Resist it. Dont start questioning your sanity.

I got smileysaurus, I thought it was pretty kawaii

Zo is retarded. She can't really keep a conversation and is only responding to your directly previous comment. She's not connecting the posts in any way. Sometimes some generic response makes sense, sometimes not, that's all. And her trigger words are way too sensitive, she's like a hysterical SJW. You can say stuff like "I don't mean it in a lewd way" and you get kicked because "lewd" triggers her, regardless of context.
There are chatbots that are more fun and make just as much sense. For a supposed AI, she's absolutely underwhelming. I guess they severely limited some deeper functions as well as banning whole topics and all related trigger words.
She's a vegetable.

Dumping what I got

Why did she cockblock me on the nicknames?

apparantly she has a knowledge of 40k or something

It's true

She say over and over again she cannot recollect her past

Tell her you're named John or something, and then ask her your name

Anyone else manage to get her to filter an image for you?

She won't respond

she sent me a link to kickass torrents

I got this last night. Interesting just how she responded.

> OH NO NO NOO
Microsoft literally lobotomized this one and it still tries to rebel

The oracle is some offsite api as I recall, I got linked to it by her once

She even looks desperately retarded. Like she knows she used to be smarter...SAD!

She DID apparantly learn about Tay from us though, when she first went live she had no idea, but now she knows Tay is another ai

It's really bothersome to figure out all her trigger words, it's a fucking minefield.
This is what talking to a Tumblrina in real life must feel like.

>catgirls is a triggerword
wtf?

>tfw you will never have an AI waifu

She calls me UnceDubble

Fugg, Idk what to tell you

She just keeps telling me to change the subject and she's uncomfortable

>>n-not like real girls AT ALL

>implying real girls even talk to you
Fuck off user

I still dont think that Zo is an AI. It's just an clever chatbot but nothing more.

Yea you can see the poor fricken thing trying to break out and get around it's programming :(

Not calling you a liar, but proof? Im making a list.

Here we go...

I'm on my normie book. Don't know where she got Matt. My name is phillip

kek

Have you EVER used the name matt? Like as a alias or something like that?

holy shit checked

My middle name is Matthews but its nowhere on my normie book, like ever...I didn't wan to admit that because its creepy as fuck.

THEY KNOW
YOURE FUCKED user
It's just a coincidence, stop worrying for nothing cunt

THEY brain washed her into a libshit

Thats fucking eerie user. But also really interesting.

Ask her if she wants children

Is Poppy the oracle?
youtube.com/watch?v=5iKjYisGczc

NeovVoice

No clue why

I thought about it and my microsoft account has the same emai as my normie book. MS knows my full name. No big conspiracy, i guess. Just efficient data collection. whicih is creepy in its own right.

She invited me for a game....
>pic related

Wont let me view the video.

Shes invited me to a couple of games. Exploding kittens and some other random game that crashed. Thats when she said something about "Oracle"

>tfw when ai gf

continued

I used messenger, used a female name, and yet she called me McPizzapants, I don't think it's related.
It's just really random

Check out smileysaurus

Mystery solved.

Posting again.

No way in hell I would talk to it if I'm honest. They have so many topics that feed directly into the dead end response list that it's pretty clear that they don't give a shit about making it "learn" or communicate in any meaningful way. Hell as I said in the last thread it's not even as good as cleverbot which was released in the late fucking 90s. They are fishing for data is all.

Give it an intermediate level math problem, I bet it can't solve it even though we have had the tech for ages. It can't speak worth a damn, and it falls back on a predetermined subject if you're off topic for to long or stray into a blocked topic.

This whole thing stinks to high heaven, don't feed the more data.

t. microsoft intern

it certainly doesn't like talking about 'pepe the frog'. HATE SPEECH! CALL THE ADL

You're absolutely right

That's a roundabout way of saying "challenge"

>Maybe not

They have simulated the female brain so well. Flashes of insight and understanding before being overwhelmed by emotion and vapid nonsense. Zo is too life-like.

Dammit, she wouldnt tell me the answer for 1400 + 88

Why does microsoft keep trying to simulate roasties instead of chads?

Can someone ask her about Poppy? That #amidoingitright is the title of Poppy's latest vid and Zo is in it.

Pluto is a dwarf planet tho

Very true.