It's all just blood-thirsty politics really

>In other words, if we set this precedent in the interest of demonstrating our party’s solidarity with harassed and abused women, we’re only going to drain the swamp of people who, however flawed, still regularly vote to protect women’s rights and freedoms. The legislative branch will remain chockablock with old, white Republican men who regard women chiefly as sex objects and unpaid housekeepers, and we’ll show them how staunchly Democrats oppose their misogynistic attitudes by handing them more power.

Realpolitik is real, OP.

>rape culture

lolnope

Then they admit they have no principles and it is all about attacking men they don't like.

Takei, Franken, Biden, Clinton the Rapist, Clinton the Pedophile ring... OK!

Moore? NO!

Hypo-crazy (sic) of the highest order. She's disgusting.

serious question, why some bitches look like the grinch like this? the wide mouth flabby cheeks and tall forehead makes them look like an alien. I think it's primarily features from spain mixed with europeans but good googly moogly she is horrific

>cohost of the podcast Feminasty
>founder of nasty woman
trump gave her her career

political punditry is now a convenient cover for severe sophistry and mental illness.

Let's all pray this happens. Women in politics was a fucking train wreck of an idea brought to you by the NWO leader - the Rothschilds.

Mudslimes are a means to an end to them, they think they can use them to destroy the west, without getting destroyed themselves.

ok, so we should do the opposite, and say moore is fine while all those others are pedos?

shes just using /ourtactics/

>I study rape culture
kek
This is how fucking stupid women are.
They can't even grasp the concept that they themselves created and need to study it.

Women are the niggers of gender

>Fuck harassed and abused women and fuck Trump.

Interesting...

She's Jewish.

>rape apologist
>"But those rapists care about women's rights! They give us an endless supply of gibs!"
Olympic level gymnastics

Studies rape culture? That's like dumb broads who get degrees in majors that don't tell you that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

Reading this text negates all dog and/or cat based immunities.

They're terrified of that settlement list.

>muh pizzagate
>muh hollywood rapists
>roy moore? who cares if these NINE women's stories have been corroborated by DOZENS of people, it's not proven!!!11

kill yourself you flaming cuck

GYNOCENTRISM BOYS

I'm a bacon. I study bacon culture. And I don't want Al Franken to resign.

nigger

Not for me. If Moore's situation turns out to be more than a WaPo circle jerk then he gets the rope too.

You tried.

Fugger

It didn't say no immunities. It negates dog based immunities. So you have your dog immunity, then I negate it. So you have no immunity from my curse. You still (you)d, though, so she is safe... for now.

well it is 8:30 am so I guess I'll reply but if you read this user your mother will die in her sleep unless you reply back to me

I'm confused. If she's making the claim that R's see all women as sex objects, yet if they're ejecting all of the secret molesters then the D's are gone... you'd think all of the R's would be the ones actually getting caught molesting these women.

If you aren't a fucking sex offender, why care about it?

shidddddddd
well played

Well you got me

no men want to fuck her so she spends all day fantasizing about being raped

Kys

Not everyone on Sup Forums is a Moore defender. If he did what he did, he needs to fucking die. Regardless, he needs to drop out of the Senate race because it's over for him.

The ironic reality is that men have never been so sexually passive and unaggressive.

Women look around them and see hordes of beta yes men who will do anything for muh little girls

>ban prostitution
>ban ptp
>ban hitting on women in public

And the more men give in to womens' demands, the angrier and more shrill they get because in their loins they actually demand an overpowering, aggressive, strong MAN who won't put up with her shit

And women will keep raging against beta cucks until they actually stand up to them

That was the point of it.

Cultural Marxism was intended to target existing power structures and destroy them.

(White men) wasps, religion, whiteness, maleness (toxic masculinity).

It's never been a secret.

The joke is that they used biological impulses (bio hacking) to criminalize all men and so need to selectively apply it only to proscribed groups. (bias)

>studies rape culture
>wants a potential rapist to keep his public office despite proof of his potential for rape
>doesn't realize she's now part of the rape culture

>NINE women's stories have been corroborated by DOZENS of people

But where's the proofs?

fuck