Where the hell is season 3?

Where the hell is season 3?

Why hasn't there been any news since March?

Mori promised us S3, SO WHERE IS IT

So Sup Forums doesn't care about Psycho Pass anymore

Fair enough

Nigga it's 8am too early for Sup Forums

>Murrika is the only country in the world

We're waiting for the season 3 announcement you fucking dumbass.

What do you want us to talk about? How Season 2 sucked? How Akane and Shogo are samefag? How Kogami can't stop jobbing?

Season 2 was terrible. Why would you want a Season 3?

You're god damn right it is, good morning euros

Movie was good outside of Engrish

Because the movie was good, done by Production IG and written by Urobuchi?

>Season 2 was bad
>This means Season 3 will be bad too

He fucking said it was coming back in March

And there's been no news sounce

Meanwhile IG has been busy on garbage like cutscene for Purseowner 5 videojames

And you think complaining about that on Sup Forums will do anything, why?

I mean there's only one real story left to tell and that's Akane and Kogami's inevitable murder suicide.

>Akane didn't kill Shogo because she wanted her kill to be her own
>Shogo didn't kill Akane because he wanted his kill to be his own
What did Urobuchi mean by this

How are Akane and Fukushima Shogun a samefag? Can somebody explain?

One was a literal psychopath the other is a moralfag incarnate.

Please kill yourself, you don't belong in PP threads.

>there are people on Sup Forums who didn't drop pycho piss in session one

Count me out if Mika makes another appearance.

I guess I'm the only person on the planet who liked season 2.

Mika gonna be Akane's first CA victim

Season 2 took the setting and the plot from the prior season, said "let's take it up to 11!", and promptly ignored or re-wrote a lot of the rules about how the world functioned to achieve HIGH OCTANE DRAMA. It was like putting some hack B-tier action director in charge of The Godfather. Sure, the world and the characters were superficially the same. But everything about them and how the world worked was changed to be more "thrilling" and less cerebral.

I remember thinking "this is shit, bring back the original writer" during the scene where police lady was shot through a metal divider because they couldn't identify who she was, only that her mental state was dangerous. Even though it was previously established that you can NEVER shoot without seeing both mental state and identity. The gun they used to do it was laughably stupid (new season means new weapons to raise the stakes right?!). Then there was the villain and his antics. The meme image of him holding many, many Dominators is ridiculous for very good reason.

Basically, if they bring back the writer from season 2, all hope is lost and the series is dead for good. It will have become a true mockery of itself.

I'm not making excuses for season two, but from what I had heard the guy who was chosen to write it had like almost no time to write the entire season, I think he had something like 4 months before they started production.

I mean they only put Pizzaman on Season 2 so Urobuchi and Production IG could work on the movie

I don't get why people assume they'd put Pizzaman on Season 3 when Urobuchi sells more and gets better reviews

Especially since Pizza Man literally got arrested for domestic violence wwww