Be 14

>be 14
>too innocent
>can't consent to Roy Moore 32

#MeAt14: Raising awareness around the age of consent

Old Thread:
>Women and men are posting pictures of themselves when they were younger to highlight how a 14-year-old child is too young to consent.

>The social media movement #MeAt14 began at the weekend in response to allegations published in The Washington Post against Alabama senate candidate Roy Moore, who has been accused of pursuing a 14-year-old girl when he was 32.

>The Republican firebrand has vehemently denied the allegations, branding the report as "completely false."

>The controversy escalated when Fox News host Sean Hannity became mired in a debate over the use of the word "consensual", in regards to the accusations, on his radio show. However, Hannity has since apologised, saying he "misspoke".

>Twitter users have been posting the term #MeAt14 alongside pictures of themselves in their early teens and asking rhetorically how a child of 14 can be mature enough to give consent.

>The first person to tweet the hashtag was North Carolina Lawyer Catherine R L Lawson, late on Thursday evening. It has since been used more than 50,000 times.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032661/Come-Dine-winner-sex-teenage-boy.html
her.ie/news/babysitter-who-had-sex-with-11-year-old-boy-avoids-jail-time-258941
drjohnaking.com/the-voice/mum-of-two-37-caught-having-sex-with-14-year-old-boy-avoids-jail-because-she-was-very-very-drunk/
derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/woman-guilty-sexual-abuse-schoolboy-554974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>She told the BBC: "I shared a picture of me at 14 to illustrate there is no acceptable version of this story; teenagers can't consent to a relationship with a grown man, ever.

>"It's not a question about the legal age of consent, but about affirming a shared social value that children deserve our protection."

>The legal age of consent is different for each state in the United States, ranging from 16, which is the minimum, to 18.

>The movement began to gain momentum when Daily Show co creator Lizz Winstead tweeted a picture of herself asking: "Who were you at 14?" and asked others to do the same.

>People began changing their profile pictures and sharing their #MeAt14 stories in response.

>"This is me at 14. I was in the Glee Club and an art student. I made ribbon barettes and I babysat on weekends," replied one Twitter user.

>Another tweeted: "If she still needs a permission slip for a field trip, she cannot consent."

Pound me at 14

which one of you did this?

>be in puberty
>somehow not fuckable
If it bleeds from the pussy it can be bred.

biology sure,but you've gotta take other situations too,such as the girl's mental health and capability.

Who started this?Seem organised.

>Girl's mental health and capability
I'm not sure if either evolve from the age of 14 to 18 to be fair. If we had to take that into account, we'd all be wizards before they could consent.

I wanked to her on Who's the Boss a few times.

I mean i'd agree with this if it wasn't these same liberals being degenerate in parties and losing their virginity at like 14-16ish. The average age of losing virginity in most western countries is around 16.

This means that many many people fuck for the first time significantly before then. Fucking degenerates man.

Isn't the AoC 13 in some countries?

Based sports&business

Patiently waiting for her to begin naming Hollyweird pedos that have stuck their dicks in her mouth and other orifices for acting roles ...
or maybe this is a veiled blackmail ...

Waiting for the real #MEAT14 ...

>This is me at fourteen ... couldn't keep my hands off my little pussy! Schlicked off three times a day humping pillows, throw rugs and the bathtub spigot! Flicked the bean whenever no one was around and occasionally red rocketed our siberian husky for laughs!! Ahhh to be 14 again ...

Checked how many women had sex with 14 year old boys, and didn't face charges. There is a lot.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5032661/Come-Dine-winner-sex-teenage-boy.html

her.ie/news/babysitter-who-had-sex-with-11-year-old-boy-avoids-jail-time-258941

drjohnaking.com/the-voice/mum-of-two-37-caught-having-sex-with-14-year-old-boy-avoids-jail-because-she-was-very-very-drunk/

derbytelegraph.co.uk/news/local-news/woman-guilty-sexual-abuse-schoolboy-554974

Just a few. Google 'Woman had sex with boy avoids jail'...and watch the results appear.

I thought the girl claimed she was 16 at the time? Where did this 14 year old BS come from? Liberal progressives just moving numbers around, again?

Racist towards Muslims

16 is completely legal in over half the states, nothing wrong with any of it.

why thats just gonna give him a boner

Nonsense. God saw fit to make no such distinction. Only humans within the last 200 years.