Discover Jordan Peterson

>discover Jordan Peterson
>haven't watched Stefan Molyneux since then
>Stefan sounds like a crazed pseudo-intellectual by comparison

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/930662248082653184
youtube.com/watch?v=UKHEpeOvzL0
archive.is/b9QGh
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/speakthelogos/image/acbKr1q14Ajp6zTRZTh_RA/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fpbp

Be op. Still looking for a father figure. Doesn't get it. Never will.

this
molymeme is more of a crazy neighbour figure

Huh? Peterson is a fucking cuck.

Molyneux, although he won't admit it, is essentially a white nationalist and race realist. He did a full interview in full agreement with guys like Jared Taylor and Peter Brimelow, among a few others.

Peterson is a fence sitting faggot.

>Peterson is a fence sitting faggot.
wrong

both are decent

SAGE

SAGE

Fuck your shit thread about this centrist faggot

You literally make this thread every few hours, is it autism?

>centrist
he is far-right

>Inb4 a shill starts concern trolling "Umm what's about this Faith Goldy stuff that I haven't ever in my life heard?"

Before you retards start shitting up this thread. Peterson has a clean career, he tries to keep it that way so leftists don't have ammunition against him. He has a career, a life and a family.
He stated multiple times that he is extremely careful about what he says or shares.

Get it trough your thick autistic skulls that this man has a life and could face consequences, while you can safely shitpost about hitler and jews with full anonymity.
Also, Faith Goldy is a roastie ex-reporter (not even a reporter anymore) compred to the rest of the panel who were ALL professors.

LOL, he's a fucking hack

>muh individualism
>muh rayciss identitarians
>*starts crying and mumbling something about slaying a dragon and mermaids*

Stefan is too pessimistic for me. He offers too much criticism and very little pragmatic solutions to the problems he poses.

Funny because Molneux and Peterson get along quite well. You just have to appreciate that they work in different fields. Molneux is a pop philosopher. Peterson is a Jungian psychologist. There's some degree of overlap, but there's also a large degree to which their approaches are distinct.

i still like molymeme, here good for current events and immediate stuff going on,

Peterson is more of an overarching philosophy guy. You don’t listen to Peterson about current events you listen for theories on society and understanding for why things are.

Jordan doesn't really need a side. You can appreciate him just for exposing the retardation of the left and self-improvment philosophy.
He has very good views about how to have a functional live regardless of what side you're on.

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Cultural Marxism is, in fact, Cultural Deleuzianism-Guattarianism, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Deleuzianism AND Guattarianism. Idpol is not a political philosophy unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning philosophical non-system made useful by the Guattari's schizoanalysis, rhizomes and vital deterritorializing components comprising a full philosophy as defined in 'What Is Philosophy?"

Many left identitarians use a modified version of Deleuzianism every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Deleuzianism which is widely used today is often called 'Cultural Marxism' and credit is given to the Frankfurt School, but many of its users are not aware that it is basically the Deleuzian non-system of difference, developed by the Liberal identitarians.

There really is a 'Cultural Marxism', developed by Adorno, Marcuse, and Walter Benjamin, but these people aren't using it; it isn't a part of the system they use. Deleuze is the philosophy: the difference in the plateaus that allocates the machinic desires against the oppressive totalities and identities that you know. Deleuze is an essential part of Guanttarianist identitarianism, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete liberal college campus. Deleuze is normally used against Frankfurters: Cultural Marxism is actually the whole system of Deleuze and Guattari with the name of Marx added. All the so-called Cultural Marxists are really Cultural Deleuzeans!

>le theres nothing wrong with being racist
>gets called racist
>STOP CALLING ME RAYCISSS REEEEEE

>Peterson is a fence sitting faggot.
no. he has a clear and strong anti-ideological and anti-collectivist stance

did he fugg goldy?

the fuck are you even trying to say autist

Of course any sane person is racist, racism (and not in the j-trotsky sense) is inherently natural in every human being

That doesn't change the fact that Peterson is a shekel-collecting hack with nothing but radical centrism on his side.

He and his kind will never debate far right on any issue because they would easily be confronted with "taboo" ideas that would make him a rayciss and targeted by ADL or what not.

So he sits around and collects what - 70k per month- from autistic room cleaners whilst dodging any real problems with muh individualism

twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/930662248082653184

Also pro tip: collectivism wins every time

he seems optimistic here
youtube.com/watch?v=UKHEpeOvzL0

Stefan is for high schoolers. Jordan is for college students. Sam Harris is for schizo mental patients.

So?
Mussolini didn't like the racist policies of natsoc Germany.
Does that make him not rightwing anymore?

FRESH PETERSON CONTROVERSY LADS
TRANNIES BTFO AGAIN
MAJOR CANADIAN MEDIA PUSHING STORIES
archive.is/b9QGh

Poltards have no logic

Funny cause he was cucking 4 trannies some days ago

>le ebin centrist maymay
For all the problems he identifies he sure has few solutions

Fuck you shill, we deserve a couple of our own threads.
Also, just a thought, /jpg/ would be good for daily threads.

What a fucking joke. The Canadian Human Rights council might be the shittiest, most counter-productive and evil institution in Canada.

>Stefan sounds like a crazed pseudo-intellectual by comparison

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF STEM REDPILLED POLLACKS

both are pseudo- intelelctuals worshippied by neopol and reddit tier people...and Petersons Jungian psychology is pseudoscience.

the only reason pol is crazy about JP is because he has some credentials and does the right thing, but in reality he isnt impressive

Only a higher education degree can make anyone so stupid and at the same time so proud to expose himself.

That Goldie thing was retarded, everyone but her were Doctors and professors. There was no reason for her to be there, besides muh Deus vult

Yeah, stefan is a fucking nutjob.

Need your eyes opened on Stefan? Watch his recent "Lord of the Rings" video and then realize that everything Stefan says is the "sophistry" he's railing against there.

Being a traditionalist and rejecting both leftwing and rightwing (post)modernist ideology is not the same thing as being a centrist.

Duh you fucking idiot. It's the difference between a professional and a wannabe cult leader who convo ces children to come live with him in his mom's basement.

Everything but math is pseudoscience you hippie fuckwit

>mfw I walk into the service ontario to renew health card and I walk past the office labelled "social justice tribunal"

>Everything but math is pseudoscience

PEAK PLEBIAN

Math isnt even science but a subdiscipline of logics and predates empirical science that starts in 16th century, you dont know shit, go listen to MUH BASED STEFAN

>I think A is better than B, so I'm going to only watch A and never listen to B in future
Why do e-celeb worshippers think like this?

I like this croat.

I have a feeling he posts on Sup Forums. There's one guy from Canada who always defends him in the Peterson threads, and he writes exactly like Peterson, down to the most obscure phrases and mythological references. I cross referenced the language and references used with articles and books written by him, and there are just too many similarities.

By comparing the pictures he's posted, I was also able to find more posts by the same person, and it's always the same pattern. He talks about how Peterson's barred from bringing up certain topics because it would effectively end his career and how he actually feels about those topics.

If it's him, he'd redpilled.

Will do
This. Also who is this african goddess?

>"social justice tribunal"
Dear Lord.

molymeme is a crazed pseudo-intellectual
ask him about his published papers

>I cross referenced the language and references used with articles and books written by him, and there are just too many similarities.
Post it

>oh look more dickriding of a liberal from 1990

Peterson is so fucking milquetoast and uninteresting

>dude baby tier stoicism
>dude radical centrism
>dude racism is whack, its just like communism and SJWs, these are all literally the same thing in my retarded ideology
>I agree with liberals on literally everything up until about 7 years ago

why am I not surprised r/pol loves this guy

He may be uninteresting and milquetoast but it's a national controversy a week here. He is literally all we have that is making any headway.

There really aren't any good speakers on the right.

They're both great. People will criticize Stef and Jordan because they don't agree with 100% of every statement they've every made, forgetting that for anyone else with that much published content they disagree with nearly 100% of it. Its sort of like what they say with resumes and online dating profiles; the more you say, the more people you turn away. You can say 9 great things but when they dislike the 10th, the previous 9 are discarded. Most people are shallow, fickle, and preemptively defensive.

>radical centrism
Fake news and a meme. He also has no ideology, he's an oldschool traditionalist Tory

>I cross referenced the language and references used with articles and books written by him
Give us some examples, Knut

thanks kraut!

>why am I not surprised r/pol loves this guy

Its a sad thing to witness , JP is our version of Dawkins, I still support JP but it all so pleb. I wouldnt even point that out if JP stuck to just the tranny Q but his meme psychonalytics MUH MYTH is what makes me furious

I'm not saying it's actually him. It could just be an obsessive disciple of his, but everything lines up with his way of thinking and expressing himself.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/speakthelogos/image/acbKr1q14Ajp6zTRZTh_RA/

He is right. Go fuck yourself.

Sage. Stop posting this fucking thread.

>how dare you not subscribe to my specific brand of modernist third positionism!
>I am le oldfag
>muh plebbit
>muh nu-Sup Forums

Quality autism, nordbro

Peterson is a faggot individualist who will get the rope he hates nationalism he hates whites..he doesn't give a single fuck about white genocide

Unironically this. Modernists get the rope

it's ok little buddy

>Come into the thread.
>All people can offer up to try and topple this guy is ad hominem, regurgitated insults and copied phrases from /r/bad philosophy style circlejerking.

I must literally google Jordan Peterson debunked like once every two weeks and no one has managed to fell this guy to the degree he backs his own arguments up.

If he's so retarded, where is the proofs?

Not even suckling on his dick. Seriously, where can I find like leftist/post modern/SJW or whatever the fuck titans who do what Peterson does for the middle position with the same clarity or whatever?

It's like this post is the definition of literal nothing posting. That's like 7 lines and you've said nothing except 'I feel like I dont like him'

But who can topple this dude? Why won't people step up and debate him? Where can I watch some insane debate between two titans?

>If he's so retarded, where is the proofs?
Most of his detractors are shills and people who have fallen for the shills. That also goes for most of the people who attack other e-celebs and figures on the far-right.
Seriously, who has the most to gain from causing infighting on the far-right?

Maybe after you clean your room

>getting called a modernist by petersoncucks

>getting called a modernist by people who believe in classical liberalism except with fag marriage and infinity brown people

are you guys mentally retarded

>stops watching stef
>starts making non-arguments

Peterson is against gay marriage, and supports stronger borders. He's also stated that Islam most likely is incompatible with the west.

That's saying a lot, considering how much he has to moderate himself.

>my ridiculous strawmen can't be wrong
>they must be retarded

>discover C. G. Jung
>haven't watched Jordan Peterson since then
>Jordan sounds like a crazed pseudo-intellectual by comparison

>be a modernist
>get mad when called a modernist

Paulina Shafir

You fucking faggot, you have made that thread already in the morning. Who pays you to spam that crap?

No I didnt

>check Sup Forums
>its another Stefan mememan post
>includes a link to the bald angry guy staring at a camera for hour long
>guys watch it

Fuck all the youtubers, just read a fucking book or read the redpill image posts

Not sure if i should save this pasta as Joseph Stallman or as Richard Stalin.

> this anti-peterson shill thread again

topkek

>posts thumbnail

Sort yourself out, user. Also I think you are in the wrong thread.

>Implying Jordan peterson isn't a pseudo-intellectual as well

I watched the interview on the Rubin report about his new book.
Rubin tells him he sees Peterson as a fellow classic liberal.
Peterson responds by saying no, I'm a traditionalist.
But hey, let's forget all that, some random guy on a Laotian fingerpainting forum is sure that he's a classic liberal.

Stefan Molyneux is a big fat phoney. He is a fame whore, who thinks he is some genius. Obviously very conceited and self centered.

He pretend to be a girl and commented on his own video but forgot to change his account, pic related.

Peterson likes the sound of his own voice too much, drinks too much booze, and works too hard which makes things hard for his wife.

no one from the left dares to debate him. that speaks loud enough

Yup, Peterson is much more interesting and coherent than Molyneux. M is only convincing when he's talking about things you otherwise know nothing about.

I remember this, kek

>Critizing somebody as pseudo intellectual and post a pseudo intellectual text

What a loser

this