Liking cowtits

>liking cowtits
For what purpose?

I agree, penis is much better.

I just like breasts. And butts. And legs.

Women in general, desu senpai.

>not liking cow tits
Textbook faggotry

>>>/tumblr/

My dick loves them. It can't be helped.

I like milk. Cowtits look like they can produce more milk than itty bitty raisins.

But I don't.

Are you a liberal? Just curious.

I like cocks.

Love them.

I wouldn't know. I never cared about things like that.

What does that have to do with anything?

>flatties

>not liking flatties

>posting shitty transparencies
You are worse than any cowtit lover.

Teach me how

I like them all.

The "how" depends on the source.
Pic related was relatively easy to fix because it's black&white. Do a manual selection on the black outline (in places where there is no continuous black line, go for the closest to black pixels) and then do a color to alpha.
No need to bother with black hair or black writing at all. It'll sort itself out perfectly.

is not perfectly black and requires a more careful and more destructive approach.

[cont]
When the outline isn't perfectly black you can still use color to alpha, but that can easily lead to the picture looking strange. In order for it to look good, you would need to make sure to select on the very edge of the line, to affect as few pixels of the outline as possible. Experimenting and practice required.
If the background isn't white you are usually have to actually delete it (hide it behind a mask or whatever, the effect is the same). In that case, you better add a background layer and experiment with a few different background colors to see if your creation looks good.

Damnit, I forgot to transform it back to grayscale. Useless bloat.

Flat is the one true path.

Saved.

what's the difference between that and this ?

He cleaned it up. It looks nicer.

Okay, how about this and my OP picture?

I don't get what was cleaned. Tell me user so I know how to "clean" things.

Since white pixels were turned transparent, you need a dark background to be able to tell the difference.

Oh, you're totally right.