100 million young white people basically under the culture of 10 million black people

100 million young white people basically under the culture of 10 million black people...

Without invoking the jew how can this happen?

Why don't we live in a world where black music, culture and etc are a once a year thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y6YCxypnBxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These are rural and suburban retards and ghetto niggers. You won't see this kind of behavior in the city.

Both his parents were teachers. Teaching the next generation of degenerates.

Children are mentally weak. They are very susceptible to influence of (((them))).

It baffles me that a canuck would make this kind of post. Are you retarded? You ONLY see this shit in cities. Visit Toronto at night sometime.

Because the ones with all the money and position of power push it, making it seem important or good or worth idolizing and persuing. It's impossible not to invoke the Jew because every "black culture" music record label exec is a fucking Jew you mongrel.

several generations of glorification in the media have brainwashed several generations of kids. monkey see, monkey do, and what the monkey sees is negro culture on the radio and tv

That's Lil Pump, not Lil Peep.

Both are retarded though.

>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG
>GUCCI GANG

100 million views. The Jews must be stopped. I wish lil pump would lil peep himself.

Oh the ironing.

It's mostly the jew

This. They are brainwashed and conditioned in leftist schools since kindergarten.

It's fucking disgusting.

It all went wrong with the Boomer generation. they were the first ones to be raised completely by the Jews, and thus have no connection to the previous white culture.

Honestly though, why do people like this shit. It seems like it's litterally just pushed out to be as stupid as possible to mock society and take joy in it's degeneration.

I mean I know the kikes inflate the view count and give it tons of exposure, but what type of sub-human degenerate actually likes this crap?

lil pump is my spirit animal
eskeeeeetit

holy shit you fags are funny. what do you listen to? muh wagner? muh shit metal? lil pump is great. if you want to reach the next generation and inculcate your values you need to use the medium they consume. he may drink lean but he's reaching more ears than anyone right now. someone riding the tiger should jump off and turn trap into useful propaganda. until then lil pump is boss

>american"""""""music"""""""
youtube.com/watch?v=4LfJnj66HVQ

Fuck you whigger.

little punk will burn out in 5-10 years and become a pathetic creature

I really do love to see what happens with musicians when they hit 30, 40, 50. Some do age well, most not so much. It's like the God's judgement IRL.

>without invoking the truth
Saged.

Leafs are the most dedicated shitposters

this. I live in Toronto and every time im walking outside almost every car passing by me is blasting shitty hip hop out of their radio.

ESKEREEEEEEEEEEEE

Can this dude OD aswell please???

Whites need a new cultural movement to give them something to be interested in
How about a revival of Rivethead/goth culture?

Please stop
it's need to stop

Gucci Gang is a banger

Gang Gang
youtube.com/watch?v=y6YCxypnBxc