Brit/pol/ - Based Gypsy King edition

links are for betas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=t2dUSClQCHE
youtube.com/watch?v=CKjSaILMK1g
youtube.com/watch?v=WVorwdIFoD8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Fury
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

we should pay reparations to the irish, we literally genocided them for 800 years

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=29&v=t2dUSClQCHE

if you are a psychology professor and you are itt
say "jamboree" next lesson

He has hips like a woman.

It's not hard to paste the links lazy fucker

This. Or just fuck off out of the North you cunts

you only pay reparations when youve done something wrong though

The new Paloma Faith album has this banger on it (really).

youtube.com/watch?v=CKjSaILMK1g

Crank it up loooooud!!

That's the fat, not his bone structure.

lads where can i hear the new taylor swift album
its not on YT

Why on earth would you want to do that, Norman?

To what end?

What a speech from Brother Jones

i heard a rumour that if you play it backwards you get hitler speeches

i have a feeling he browses here and i just want confirmation

The best heavyweight of his time. A P4P top five at least.

>It's fucking real
Brilliant. Owen Jones spouting meaningless nonsense is going to be on a charting popular music album.

Absolutely fucking destroyed

I think anyone who listens to popular chart music is already beyond saving anyway.

Irish should have to pay us reparations for existing

How does it feel being so cuckoled you cant even post under the paddy flag

Joe is on great form in that latest video. I like when he talks about himself in the third person. Also, 'actors in the play' needs to be in the bingo card because he's now using it as his new catchphrase.

Why would they chose him of all people? You need a dramatic, compelling voice. Not some middle class soyboy LARPing as a working class man.

they should have used the "i am an englishman" speech desu

Do you think Nick Griffin pays attention to Joe at all these days? They certainly had a past together, I believe Joe was his bodyguard for a period.

This guy is an embarassment to the lineal heavyweight crown. Hope Joshua brain damages him.

He named the Jew. Go home, leaf.

Oh, and not forgetting

>START
>FORMING
>VANGUARDS

do you think he could succeed in MMA?

I know he did, still doesnt make him not an utter humiliation to the sport.

Think how much better he would be if he named the jew and wasnt a fat 400lb coked up washout???

You definitely fuck kids

Griffins probably too worried to watch incase Joe calls him a daftie. Also, he's busy selling his bhuuk.

Fucked that right up. Shameful from me.

Put your trip back on and face me like a man.

He dethroned klitschko. Nobody else seemed to be able to do that. That will do. Now fuck off.

Shame we didn't finish the job :P

t. tyson fury

I don't care if fighters take coke for fun
it's the cheating drugs that I care about

WOAH.

Wtaf?

There's still time for an election to be called tonight lads, don't lose hope

The guys a loser. I like his personality, and the character he plays around world boxing too. But it is shameful that he had the world by the short and curlies and this is the way he chose to respond to that.

I feel betrayed desu.

Also Lemieux is going to literally kill /yourguy/ Saunders

How's the wife and kids?
*snigger*

pirate bay

They do exist.

>doubt.jpg

Are you really so insecure over the prospect of somebody online having something you don't?

>The guys a loser

>25-0
>Former WBA (Super), IBF, WBO and IBO Heavyweight Champion Of The World
>18 KOs
>NAMED THE JEW
>loser

You're the loser, leaf. Fuck off.

Stop LARPing as pakistani-poster or I'm going to stab you.

>Are you really so insecure over the prospect of somebody online having something you don't?

>Are you really so insecure over the prospect of a tripfag having something you don't?

Fixed.

>post wife's feet
>'O vey, you might use your toe detecting technology to dox me, shut it down'

There's a recent video of him training. He's fat, but he's still got the speed and skills.

>Y*nks chasing away intolerance and State Churches
Pottery

The guy is an embarassment plain and simple. Anyone who thinks other wise is a nut hugger.

he was legitimately depressed, AJ wins a meme belt and is thrust onto every chat show, sponsors flock to him and cater to his every whim, put him on a pedestal because he beat charles fucking martin and he's suddenly a world champion coz fast eddy made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Tyson played with wlad in his own back yard, a man who had dominated the heavyweight division for 10 years and he didn't even get as much as a free t-shirt because he speaks his mind and can't be molded into some humble "keep it real" media managed fake. But thats history once the messiah returns he will clear up the division and reign for 1000 years and become the first boxer in the history of the sport to hold all 4 belts simultaneously.

THEEEEEERES ONLY ONE TYYYYSON FURY!

That's genuinely not me.

I'm not e-prostituting my wife and children.

Lads im going to manchester uni from birmingham to visit a mate for a few days and he's asked me to bring some weed up. I'm going on the train, will I be ok taking a few grams on the train?

youtube.com/watch?v=WVorwdIFoD8

>>Former WBA (Super), IBF, WBO and IBO Heavyweight Champion Of The World

WBA IBO IBF WBC*

Deyonte Wilder has held the WBO since early 2015

it's ok, you must be a casual.

not now that youve told everyone

Your Mum's an embarrassment you brown Kike. Fuck off.

Yes I'm sure the police are browsing this very thread.

If i put it in something air tight so it doesn't smell I should be good, right?

Hey I posted my hand with wedding ring when pube was giving me a hard time...

Just stick it up your hoop, you'll be fine. Use shampoo for lube.

WIlder holds the WBC you must be the casual here faggot. Kys.

Bowden is a child rapist

Yet after nearly a thousand years of cultural, linguistic and ethnic subjugation they still refuse to learn the lesson that letting in the foreigner is a mistake. When the Irish decide to kick all non-Irish from Eire they might deserve a mumbled "eh, not bad at all, sorry about the jokes mate". Until then, they should just fuck off and go cry in their own hole as we cry in ours.

>that speech
>we owe our freedoms to our ancestors
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't Jones deriding our elders just a year ago for voting to leave the European Union? How can he stand there and say we owe everything to our ancestors while also being of the conviction that old people are retarded resource sponges that should just go quietly in to the goodnight. Our ancestors proper were far more "the way of the elders" than our current elders are, so I cannot even begin to imagine the level of frothing hatred he'd have for them.

>Tyson Luke Fury[2] (born 12 August 1988) is a British professional boxer. He has held the Ring magazine heavyweight title since 2015, after defeating long-reigning world champion Wladimir Klitschko. In the same fight, Fury also won the unified WBA (Super), IBF, WBO, IBO and lineal titles, with the victory earning him Fighter of the Year and Upset of the Year awards by The Ring. Fury was subsequently stripped of the IBF title later that year for being unable to grant a fight against their mandatory challenger, Vyacheslav Glazkov, due to agreeing to a rematch with Klitschko. In 2016, Fury vacated the WBA, WBO, IBO, and lineal titles following an ongoing medical investigation and personal issues and two cancellations of the Klitschko rematch. In August 2016, Fury was ranked by BoxRec as the world's sixth best active boxer, pound for pound.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyson_Fury

I follow MMA more than boxing, just quoted wikipedia.

I’m in England you fucking spastic

I'm literally just off the phone to Peter. You're going down hotshot.

Nah, fuck off back to ireland seamus you inbred potato-shaggin' cunt

>destroys your fangirl nut huggery
>b.bbb...bb...but yo mama

I think we all know whos the brown kike here achmed.

>tfw live in a town of 4000 people
>captcha keeps naming it

fucking mi5

There it is. Every time. Do you ever leave this place?

WN bullied once again.

Do you noncey boy

not if there's dogs at the station no

be worried lad

You live in Storefront?

Let's ally.

white people are officially dead if joshua wins

i was just testing you, you passed well done.

Interesting.

To be fair mate I feel a bit sad that I can't post under the great cross of St George.
>tfw my country is cuckolded by my own country

How come this Paul Owens guy doesn't have a patreon?

>taking weed on a train
>was there a vehicle involved: No

AJ will face parker long before fury

nathan?

>using gnome
they should fucking arrest you instead

no but i gather your one of the leafs from /box/

Nah, he lives in Calle.

>Paul Owens

I meant Joe Owens

Who?

is using a serviette red-pilled lads?
specifically putting on your lap before you eat or tucking it into your shirt to avoid grease-(((stains)))