twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*pean

Turkey is not part of Europe.

i didn't say that

>you will always be a Eurocuck
>you will always be associated with g*rm*ns and fr*nch

Heartfelt condolences.

this

The rule in most countries is pretty simple, your family has a 100 year history on this land in this country in Europe = European

Last 100 years, not a hundread year during any given periods, so Americans who emigrated a 100 years ago = not European

And a nigger who was allowed to live here for a hundread years (for whatever dumb reason) is European

That makes tatar pic related European

Is the corner leading up to and including Constantinople European, and are the people that live there?

>Be UK hundreds of years ago
>Create term for landmass that you are near, call it Europe
>Spread your people across the planet
>The term for the landmass has now become a term to include you
>Be doomed to be labelled under a label you invented for people you disliked

Europe is a Hellenic term retard, Ancient Greeks started Europe, Romans spread it to Brittania

>Be UK
>Create term "Europe"
Pretty sure that wasn't us desu

>are the people that live there?
No, but it is rightful Greek clay

Oh boy here's a map from before your shithole was even discovered

Even India is Europe - wich I think was Pakistan now and Aryans still ruled so they thought they were white or something

it is on there, it's just part of the mainland

youtube.com/watch?v=zOWrWh2fNNE

( ( ( C I V I C N A T I O N A L I S M ) ) )

eh, they weren't really white
the original indo-europeans were blue eyed arabs
and i mean really dark arabs

Not if you don't have cultural/ethnic connections with the country.

Makes you muslim or gay.

>I know, let's conflate citizenship with nationality and ethnicity! That'll show 'em that CivNat is the way forward!
Have fun with your Bahamian mammies and Pakistani Imams

it says celtae in the top left
?

I agree buuuuuuuuuut

You are using a meme flag - you sound like a shitskin, go neck yourself worthless cancer

>flag
>Calling UK a shithole

Nothing.
We are subhuman mongols like the rest of baltics,finland,and v4,
There is nothing European about and fuck off our genome is full, we don't need your whiteness or blackness.

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ4etyo03nI

Nope. Being Swiss makes me part of the master race and thus far superior from any other European nation.

Yea celtic-gaelic, it's suppossed to be modern day France

Are you kidding me?

And I don't anything against anglos, just triggered at the guy saying Europa is a brittish term for mainland niggers

You sound like a poo.

This... kinda

Dude we are not white.
We wuz slaves n shit.

Not only that but that underage undeveloped voice

It will probably never fully develop thanks to all that soy

>Being a citizen of a country that's in Europe makes you Euro
And being pushed into an oven makes you ash, what's your point?

What about 60 years, still 100% euro genetics? Should I return and help restore the Commonwealth?

Exactly keep it up, we're full, everyone else fuck off

>And a nigger who was allowed to live here for a hundread years (for whatever dumb reason) is European
No he's not
Becoming something is genetic, until you sit through a history class and identify with the masses who built the country, you're still a foreigner

>What about 60 years, still 100% euro genetics? Should I return and help restore the Commonwealth?
Take the Yuri bezmanov pill.
the reason why you want to come back is because you have already have been demoralized.

youtube.com/watch?v=zKMVFghqbD0

Nope, anyone from Europe who was worth a damn is dead or moved to america/Australia. Fuck off you illegal immigrant jewish Muslim trash.

aber naturlich

You can be euro all you want, you are not estonian though. So fuck off cunts.

yes they are wh*Toid subhuman

Nah son I'm sorry, sadly America is just to mutilated - you prob don't even have a foreskin and god knows what was in your vaccines and tap water

I feel you though

well, he could be right, he cleans it

Yes I suppose he would know best.

Europe comes from the Greeks you angloid faggot

I am Greek

I'm not saying I agree, I'm saying it's sort of stated in most laws regarding immigrants and minorities - in Poland and a majority of other coutries and the opinion of many law experts

Bet aš kalbu Lietuviškai, ir Amėrika jau sukrenta. Galvoju kad geriau būtu grįžti, turu aplink 600k USD atnešti. Dar esu jaunas, ir turu pusbrolius kur jau pasiūli man darba jeigu persikrausu.

Ka jūs galvojite?

Don't attract Ikeby here

Nobody comes from the ancient greeks anymore - they are extinct

If you are a modern greek, you should not be proud of it honestly

What the actual fuck

>Ka jūs galvojite?
Stay in commiefornia.
Post your Lithuanian on vacaroo, so I can hear if you sound like a amerishart or a real lithuanian who cares about his culutre.

>100 years
Nope, At least 10 generations. And even then subject could end up as traitorous faggot.

>And even then subject could end up as traitorous faggot.
This, or else it turns into ethnic Russian meme.

10 including or excluding yourself?

Fuck you and your lies.
Die, Muhammad.

With as much population as an average city you cant be that picky.

10 before you. Including a lot of original european blood.
10 generations of niggers fucking niggers in Krakow does not make them European.

I dont consider myself "european" I dont consider myself "white" I dont consider myself "first world" I dont consider myself any label collapsing societies might put on themselves in a desperate attempt to maintain social cohesion.

I consider myself hungarian and nothing else.

>be greek
>name the city you live in athens after your god
>go out to explore
>turns out the world is bigger than your little city
>much bigger
>decide to name the place your city is located in as europe after a woman who supposedly got fucked by your uber god
>you know,for shits and giggles
>decide to go to war with the city of troy
>why?cause some spartan hoe decided to fuck with the wrong goy
>win
>the loosers flee the city and go zeus knows where
>dont give a fuck,too busy celebrating
>a few hundred years later they show up with a few legions and conquer you
>they also take your names and gods and use them as their own
>more years later the empire falls
>freedoms?
>NOPE
>get conquered again
>eventually gain freedom for last(and hopefully definitive)time
>turns out the old empire also conquered a bunch of filthy northern savages
>turns out they too adopted your names
>they think they re the ones who created them
>mfw

Sure you can.
If you are not picky you become turknigger, Hans.

This.
I'm Estonian.

4000 years ago there was nothing just raping and pillaged the people that migrated to a place and had dominance were that people

Thus hunz,slavs,bulgurs are european as they displaced the people

The real issue isn't who is and who isn't

is that My grandfather and his grandfather and my fucking family wuz here, died here, fought here, sacrificed all and more to make this shithole nice(europe as awhole)

this applies to any nation be polish, germans, french, so our blood and sweat made EUROPE GREAT

now some fucking retarded who lacks and discipline, and was created by some incestuous rape through multiple generations that didnt do shit for generations RUNS from his birthplace where his parents, neighbours are shitting on each other. As they complain about the shit to go to a place where people DONT shit as much on each other and is a nice place.

When those faggots come here, and except the same "privilage" well im sorry, take some fucking humilation for a couple of generations, then you'll have the right to call yourself "european" "german" "american" work like a horse, and contribute to said "better place" and dont start shitting on fucking people

Thats the real isuee

"europeans familes made europe great"
"muslim families shat on the middle east and still shitting on it"
"niggers shitting on each other since the dawn of time"
"muslims and niggers run away to europe and start shitting on those people that made europe great as they want a piece of the pie"

Nobody is running to africa for a better life
Nobody is running to middle east for a better life

but everybody wants european gibs and east-asian gibs.

Im working ma balls off like my grandfather to make a good life, just so niggers and muslims take my hard earn cash

prove me wrong
>pro tip: you can't

It could be 25 years honestly - they can't survive one generation without being axed here

If faggots like the english let keep niggers for years - fuck em that's their problem and punishment

>4000 years ago there was nothing just raping and pillaged the people
Nope. Not everyone was nigger like you back then.

Nope, faggot.
10 generations.

>WE

I thought Estonians were a brother nation but you fall for bait and sarcasm

ayy lmao
angry much, garbage bin finn?

>implying you were not a snow nigger raped by central asians, from which we get the term slav
still haven't proven me wrong

point is when nothing is build and you build then you have a right to defend what you build to say it yours, as you sacrificed for said building

When you have nothing and go to the ones that build to tear down what they build so you can have a piece then you are a cunt and a piece of shit.

and about me
Well maybe you wuz a nigger 4000-2000 years ago, but i'm pure blood indo-european.
Red beard, blond hair, green eyes, with roman and greek heritage with a small mix of german.

ma people build this shit nigga
Not only the first indo-european migration was towards the danub valley, the same yamna group are responsbile of building all dis shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indo-European_migrations

so i'll ask again

"If i build a house with both my hands for 40 years, why the fuck do i have to share it with a faggot like you that comes form a place where people burn houses down"

>I thought Estonians were a brother nation but you fall for bait and sarcasm
They have inherited the Finnish autism, you need to post spurdo when expressing sarcasm.

Oh my bad, I'll be patient next time

>t.gypsy
Nobody talks about migration of indo-europeans like pooskins do.

>when the gypsy is actually right

"aryan" is an absolutely meaningless term only popularized by hitlers autism. Its not like people migrated, merged, split, changed languages and generally changed constantly for thousands of years. Genetic heritage is completely unrelated to cultural heritage anyway.

...and then there is this

>Genetic heritage is completely unrelated to cultural heritage anyway.
Culture=/=ethnicity
You can't just learn a language and become HungArian

This but short term genetics are, 4000 year old are not

You are under 1% of what you were 4000 years ago

We've got bases in Europe does that mean we get to be European too?

Well original europeans were neathertals, and indo-europeans migrated to europe and rekted them

fact is neatherlads didnt build shit, nor did the alans , nor did many people that migrated through europe.

it was the greeks who build shit
it was romans who build shit
it was germans using greco-roman ideas
it was hunz that build shit together with their germans goth pets
it was the germanized slavs that build shit

it wasn't the nigger from africa who didn't build shit
it wasn't mohammad who destoryed and shat on what indo-europeans, and other semites build in the middle east

thus why must those that build europeans (indo-europeans) share anything with people that 1. didn't build shit and are known for not building shit, and 2 with people that shit on what those that build before them shit on.

take example the turks, they build shit, they took over and kept building shit, the turks are more behaved in germany then any other muslim

so again prove me wrong nigga

Yes and? There is more to a culture than language.

Good example since both groups are Poles, too lazy too read the rest

The only wrong thing is saying Sarmatians are Germanic, also pure bread Germans are uglier than those bottom part Poles - Sarmatians

Also 56% of Poles are R1a1, ironic

16% are R1b1

68,8% of Poles are R1 then - literally the huewhitest country in the world

well its more complicated
the term germans comes from ancient rome, it defined as the people that lived in central europe, since germans didnt have a written history they later used hindu crap to defined their own national indentity

some mixing between is good, keeping pure breed makes you go ugly, thats why slav women are hot as fuck, while bongs are fucking ugly shit

and that doesn't mean mixing with arabs or niggers is a good idea, just means poles are part of the family, poles build shit they have a right to the shit they build.

youtube.com/watch?v=bYzea9_BbN8

>moves to China
>I'm Asian now!

only if you gain citizenship there