Manspreading nigger turns violent, punches complaining woman in the face

>A Good Samaritan stepped in and forced a man off a New York Subway train after he launched into a sickening rant and punched a woman in the face because she said he was 'manspreading'.
>Sam Saia, 37, said she had politely asked the man to move his legs while she was sitting on the N train on Thursday.
>He said to her: 'Bitch, you ain't nothing! I've raped white bitches like you, fucking cunt! You ain't nothing, you fucking bitch!' the man yelled, according to Saia.
>After witnessing the incident, another subway passenger tries to remove the 'manspreader' from the train.
>He is heard saying: 'Get the fuck off the train. Get off the train bro, you just fucking hit a lady.'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5092115/Man-punches-woman-manspreading-NYC-subway.html
/
nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-crime/manspreading-subway-maniac-punches-woman-face-speaking-article-1.3638974

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I like this guy already

Great. Too bad it wasn't a white guy who did it.

>I've raped white bitches like you

What's to say? She got what she was asking for, a child doing childish things.

patrolled, toll paid etc

Guaranteed she's an ultra lib.

Thot begone
Roastie put in her place
Nigger in jail
Win-win

Fucking BASED Black man

>punched a woman in the face because
prom the picture it doesn't look like he did a justice.
I'd say he was way much forgiving, a true Jesus follower, (man)spreading love and forgiveness.

Definitely got red-pilled though

this nigga alright

>i've raped white bitches like you
>implying she's white

this

Based black guy

>you just fucking hit a lady.
Why not? After all, men and women are equal.

At least that’s what they told me yesterday.

She got quite a few redpills that day

I'm starting to get the feeling Dailymail has essentially been reduced to writing Sup Forums clickbait as a marketing strategy.

Between this and the Rothschild story it's very suspect.

To a nigger all non-niggers are "white." I'm not even joking. They subconsciously know They're not the same species.

>Subhuman nigger punches a shitlib
Win-win scenario

roastie likely deserved it. Congrats on your multiculturalism dear

HA
GOTEM

If this doesn't sum up modern America I don't know what does.

/ournigger/

Talk shit, get hit.

>when you've spent too much time on tumbler

Guys, when you hit women, do you use the open hand of equality or the closed fist of oppression?

holy Fuck

It's sourced from the NY Daily News and there is a video.

You may be right but this is a terrible example to flag up.

The back hand of pimpness

she's jewish

Solon:
>How a nigger lost his shit on a self centered roastie, and why thats a good thing.

>rape culture isn’t r-
>toxic masculinity isn’t re-
>manspreading is a non-iss—
Just accept it Sup Forums, we need feminism

THATS RIGHT BITCH
DUMB FUCKING ROASTIE

>Act extremely rude to a stranger
>Begin berating the stranger in public
>The stranger doesn't even know you and you act aggressive with power based demands
>The stranger gets mad
How could this have happened?

>manspreading = being a white male + spreading legs
>when her feminism isn't intersectional

These bitches never fucking learn until it’s too late

hero btw

ITT: People condoning using violence against words

Now, now. Let's not appropriate anyone's culture here, user.

>He said to her: 'Bitch, you ain't nothing! I've raped white bitches like you, fucking cunt! You ain't nothing, you fucking bitch!' the man yelled, according to Saia.

BASED

>He is heard saying: 'Get the fuck off the train. Get off the train bro, you just fucking hit a lady.'

WHITEKNIGHT FAGGOT.

She's no lady. I don't condone the pavement ape's actions, but this bitch doesn't deserve sympathy.

Based kang once again does what a meek jizz whites would never do. Praise Yakub!

That guy said he was off duty so he was most likely nypd too. Fucking faggot should’ve unloaded and not been such a pussy

Wait... WAT? Fuckin' creepy man

AND THEN SHE NEEDED ANOTHER MAN TO STEP IN AND HELP

>N train

Nope. She'll claim it's "all men" and just like the article headlines leave out the fact that it was a nig that did it. These people are far too gone.

No she didn't
They don't learn
Not even while being raped or killed

These white women are so used to liberal college blacks that they cannot comprehend that some blacks actually fit a stereotype.

This cunt probably thought that the man would just fuck off for her royal pussy. But she had another thing coming

Lol good
Roasties getting their share of diversity and empowerment

It's always the black guys who do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=JHzGiGUj5SU

>punched in the mouth by a black man
>she let him so this could be a media event
>it matters because it was a woman

>durr it’s ok that I’m gonna be raped to death because that’s their culture and I don’t want to be a racist

noseringed piglet meets real world

I 100% support any man who clocks a bitch for complaining about manspreading.

>Manspreading nigger turns violent, punches complaining woman in the face
Good!

Why was she cuntsplaining to the fine person of color?

That dumb bitch needs to check her fucking privilege lmao

Check her twitter, shes blaming the nypd for failing to protect her

Not really. We aren't saying it's morally correct or ought to be legal, just that it is a consequence of her actions.

The aggressor should be arrested, but that doesn't mean we can't laugh at it or even applaud the guy

It's like when the school bully pushes that kid too far and that kif beats the shit out of the bully. It's not right, but it is hard not to sympathize with the aggressor

/thread

was wondering too.
the fuckers wouldn't take my call though

I just wish we could’ve seen everything

>cuckstyle
kek

>Some

You mean most. Stereotypes don't get pulled out of thin air

Link it dude can’t see the username in this shitty screencap

ugh, dat nails

We got ourselves a nail biting fatty

Always 30+ single bitches.

Lol, now she is going to raped amd murdered. Nypd wont be able to stop that either.
What a stupid roastie. She Has a huge target on her pussy right now.

>So a feminazi, a cuck and a nigger get into the subway.

>Fuck the police
°gets punched for her actions because she is obnoxious
>Why aren't the police on every single train
°police arrest the aggressor
>There are too many blacks in prison, fuck the police

lel

Lol ive heard tthis one

Wrong

>i encourage behaviour like this

>a woman punched in the face because she said he was 'manspreading'.
>Sam Saia, 37, said she had politely asked the man to move his legs while she was sitting on the N train on Thursday.
Liberal female cuck getting culturally enriched.

>After witnessing the incident, another subway passenger tries to remove the 'manspreader' from the train.
>bro
Liberal male cuck too afraid of being called racist if you oppose the criminal too much.

KEK

>Woman who thinks the worst thing a man could do is have his legs open while in a seated position.
>Quickly finds out that her bubble of protection is nothing more then a imaginary and discovers that no, the worst thing a man can do is not spread his legs.

I highly doubt the only thing she said was "excuse me, could you move your leg" It most likley sounded like this.
>OH MY GOD! YOU FUCKING MEN! STOP MAN SPREADING! MOVE YOUR FUCKING LEGS YOU EVIL MANNN!
to that she quickly learned that men are tired of women's shit, a black man busted her face open, so even black men are sick of women's shit.

based black man killing cucks and beating roasties

By this photo, it doesn't look like he HITTED her, look at the bruise on her mouth, I get those when I bite my lip or something

If he stays in Africa this nigger is perfect

Instead of using this to explain why black people are bad news, Sup Forums attacks the poor woman. Sad.

at least she had it mansplained to her

>I'm starting to get the feeling Dailymail has essentially been reduced to writing Sup Forums clickbait as a marketing strategy.

this is actually a valid point. this is probably why we only have threads popping up with only articles. its like we dont have genuine threads anymore

There was no good actor here.

The woman deserved it for being a cunt, the guy that socked her deserved to go to jail

wtf I love black jews now

>i’ve raped bitches like you
lol, so alpha

Threadly reminder that the fucking UK started this whole mess of putting women up on a fucking pedestal because of their own weaknesses.

> manspreading
If she used that term she got what she deserved , buddy

Feminists are getting a taste of their future. Nonwhite men don't take shit from women and are more than willing to hit a woman with a closed fist to the face.

Most of Sup Forums is out working or other shit, all that's left is euromutts and reddit now till later, what did you expect

Nordbot is getting cockblocked by the mods as well.

White men don't have the courage to stand up to modern day feminism

Because those women enable those blacks in the first place.
I bet you the cunt who got punched probably was a BLM protester at some point.

The black guy is just the symptom.
The women are the disease.

I bet that dumb virtue signaling cunt got so wet.

I agree, memeflag.

That's the real tragedy here, mods are such fags

The woman may have stupid opinions, but she still doesn't deserve to be hit.

Who knows, the black guy could actually have been obnoxiously spreading his legs rubbing against the woman.