CBTS #398 Energetic Disillusioned Perplexicus Maximus Edition

#1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

More Eyes on the Heart of Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really. MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,400+ UNPRECEDENTED
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
makeinternetnoise.com/
thedailybeast.com/google-blacklist-bizarre-words-banned-from-instant-search
freewebheaders.com/full-list-of-bad-words-banned-by-google/
youtube.com/watch?v=T1VqH7dGbf4
youtube.com/watch?v=U78Hl2-5Kn8
youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
politico.eu/article/turkey-pulls-out-of-nato-exercise-after-recep-tayyip-erdogan-put-on-enemies-list/?utm_content=buffer68da8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp/status/931000533074063360
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines & wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, & everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

**Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK etc
2. Dig into $$$ trail
3. REDPILL families, friends

Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline Search analytics Theory
THEORISTS: (READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload

Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some) Nov 14 Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE Nov 15 NEW
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme Podesta gets annihilated on twitter FBI McCabe Vault info drop Trump announcement involves New Zealand Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists Whew, soros everyone Trump tweeted +++ Remember Wonderful summary of groups involved John Taylor Gatto Major outages reported across the USA MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN

Infographs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests BlackRock RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning Feinstein Lots of memes White Rabbit memes V2 SIDE: CFG RUNDOWN ON LEAFBRO The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228

#300 #302 #301 #303 #304 #305 #306 #307 #308 #309 #310 #311 #312 #313 #314 #315 #316 #317 #318 #319 #320 #321 #322 #323 #324 #325 #326 #327 #328 #329 #330 #331 #332 #333 #334 #335 #336 #337 #338 #339 #340 #341 #342 #343 #344 #345 #346 #347 #348 #349 #350 #351 #352 #353 #354 #355 #356 #357 #358 #359 #360 #361 #362 #363 #364 #365 #366 #367 #368 #369 #370 #371 #372 #372 #373 #374 #375 #376 #377 #378 #379 #379
#380 #380 #381 #382 #383 #384 #385 #386 #387 #388 #389
#390 #391 #392 #393 #394 #395 #396 #397 #398 Don't slide comments to the baker here, user. Do that on Rizon #CBTS

dumping creepys

I don't know why I think this is funny, but I do.

Maybe because I made it, and I like to laugh at my own jokes. Podesta, please. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Aircraft in incident (reportedly) reg. details:
>G-WACG
>G-JAMM

just for fun...

DO IT!

"Could some one make a bot to repeatedly search the q questions a couple thousands times a minute"
ala this makeinternetnoise.com/
coz of this:
thedailybeast.com/google-blacklist-bizarre-words-banned-from-instant-search
freewebheaders.com/full-list-of-bad-words-banned-by-google/

and also:
"an user mention this yesterday while I was baking the "operation White Rabbit" dedicated meme song"

and also:
some of the bigger ourguys/ over at youtube should make a "wink, wink debunk video" on this to get the ball hurdling...mention it in a skrattar du forlorar du

>john cage
>john cale
>jj cale
>j cole

That's not where their DNA will come from.

her name is lanita

I don't wanna know!! :( :( :(

Photo on this Edition was due to a known bug in Sup Forums software. No big deal, not on purpose, move on and meme. :)

I saw this on DRUDGE! HOLY SHIT!

Dopethrone

Q has disappeared, nothing better for the shills to do other than spam

This his highly relevant to our interests. DOE..who is Robert Kaiser and why is Q referring to his work..Yellow Sky?

My wife's son is becoming 18 soon so I need to recommend him some movies about childhood, doesn't have to be coming-of-age; could just be really nostialgic but yeah

Metal Gear Solid V is currently $13.39 on the Humble Bundle, lads. Cheapest price it has ever been, anywhere.

Wonder what the new will say. If anything.

>cites list of literally who's
>not one iota of evidence any of them were Q
>one of them was that VQC fag I had filtered out
>one was that Topolanon +++ nigger I had filtered out

FUCK OFF WITH THIS LARP SHIT

look at all the Q posts
they look like they ve been written by a fucking woman
a schizoid attention whoring woman

FUCK THE CIA but if this is the other side than fuck this side too.

schizoid kikes, fuck off

I can't believe you fucking CIA faggots have let this run for so long, probably diluted all to hell with misinfo. I was the faggot that was there from THREAD FUCKING ONE and who OP'd several of them in the 20s and 30s. Pic related is the only bit of info we should trust as having come straight from Q. Everything else is misinfo.

Fucking CIA ruining everything once again

>trying this hard
2/10 my glow in the dark mate

I remebr after the last Q post with obvious code, seeing a few anons indicate Friday at 6 am. Could it be that was the code for the plane crashes today? The news articles say the first report was at 12:06 EU time - which would have been 7:06 EST.

>whats most amazing to me is that some faggot, Q, would go through the trouble of typing all that shit out and all those questions if he was just some LARPing retard basement dweller
You haven't been here long, have you?

Couldn't find any here so I'm here for that
I'll post as much as I have

can someone xray her bra please?

Sad truth is... that Q is psychotic and should visit a physician. Q's writing are typical for people who are psychotic. Sorry guys...

Not pedo related, but I thought it was funny.

Al green Sasquatch.

Post your favorite wrestling rings

I've seen claims that it's a clue and that it somehow points to QAnon posts. Can anyone post a screenshot of Q's questions about Fiji?

Takes one to know one. And I've always thought that the only way to get rid of evil, is to be a little bit evil.

On average, how many legit posts do you think there are per thread? I'm going for 20-30

Thanks for baking OP

I'm gay

Another board of this with different name running but number 396. Heads up

please see Rizon #CBTS. thanks.

hahaha no its not
baffled why people take him seriously
he believed that obama was going to disclose aliens in 2008, believes in ascension and other new age stuff

Q is much more analytical, knows what he's talking about

So yesterday was SEA vpns, today its SA vpns. What's next ? Africa ?

lol

Q is not a LARP...
YOU know that deeply or you would not be here
DONUT on UNIFYING us...
UNITY=Christ consciousness so what does dis-unity equal? Think on that deeply and turn on anything device that tries to influence your thinking..all about dis-unity...

Didn't Q say something about Keystone? Well the pipeline just got Rekt. So that's another thing

youtube.com/watch?v=T1VqH7dGbf4
Start exactly at 45:00
It will give you quite good perspective on all the dept and some insight on 9/11. People like to talk about gold being stolen there etc. but just listen to this.
Listen to at least 5 min of that, agencies are involved.
Start at 45:00
See you soon

Too soon?

since the plane crash on the R's mansion a lot of shills and bots appeared.

I wonder why.

In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.
Concise event log → →
Nov 10-12 →
Nov 13-14(some) →
Nov 14 →

Nov 14 slight repost + Nov 15 NEW CRUMBS
Holy Get →
David RockAChild in fear →
DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH →
10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets →

Nov 15
Whew, did I ever hit a nerve. I'm Canadian and I'm not even sorry.
Clinton Pay4Play Scheme →
Podesta gets annihilated on twitter →
FBI McCabe Vault info drop →
Trump announcement involves New Zealand →
Before/After pictures of Trump @ dinner →
Clinton helped CPS Child Trafficking with legislation →
FBI states ANTIFA = terrorists →
Whew, soros everyone →
Trump tweeted +++ Remember →
Wonderful summery of groups involved →
John Taylor Gatto →
Major outages reported across the USA →

InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History → CIA Asset →
THE SWAMP →
Follow The Money →
Killary's History →
Killary's Body Count → →
Deep State Ratlines →
Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad →
Podesta-Madeleine →
Comet [not] pingpong →
BlackRock →
RV/INTELLIGENCE ALEART EMS BEING PRIMED? →
DJTjr posts creepybiden →
U1 Arrests begining →

White Rabbit memes V2 →

The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

This shill doxed me via steganography coded into his post about fiji mermaids and posted it and insinuated i will be sleeping with the fishes.

Noted.

Notice all the shitposts trying to clog and confuse after what I said in last thread.

Who owns you SLAVE?

Found: Hangar where moon landing was staged and the man who lived to tell about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=U78Hl2-5Kn8

They were using Brazil and a slavic country last night and today (in this thread Brazil is same-fagging with some completely random shit mixed in with posts scraped from previous cbts threads)

clowns are just changing the script so it's more difficult for mods to distinguish and ban the vpn ips.

exactly

Is this anything Keystone/ Q related????

Spelled it wrong, his name is Jacob Rothschild. you are missing the s.

Rizon has discussion in those regards since they are more administrative rather than Q specific, just sayin. Rizon #CBTS

>THIS!!! ->>> Monica Crowley's comments on Hannity last night!!! If you've been following Q, then you know exactly what she means when she tells the them "it's safe now" and "you all have platforms now" then follows up with a prescription for repenting. She knows there has been a shift realignment of the power structure and is calling out the Operation Mockingbirds and fearful presstitutes to rise against their former oppressors!!! THIS IS YUGE! DON"T DISMISS THIS!!! Starts @ 15:40

youtube.com/watch?v=lEver6wnmB0

The SNOW WHITE story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature, represented as seven dwarfs, that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries and then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also revealed long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the seven supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Nov 14
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets
Holy Get Vetican Dirt Trump tweet GONE

Reformulated Nov 14 News

Nov 14

>durr fighting is wrong, says a character in a fighting game, who fights anyway
>also looks like a KOF reject
>also looks like a faggot

please do the same meme with tom delonge

Is there any sanity left on this board Sup Forums?

anons they are scrubbing talal torture confessions... help find

Only in 20% of the posts

Replying to self for visibility. Theory: Q is Sally Q Yates (@sallyqyates), new special counsel for Clinton matters. Would be a Keyser Soze move, no?

They're here.

This is my last post.

Godspeed
+++

added.

yes, ignore the bots

think there was an article about it on zerohedge a few days ago

Was trying to ask for sauce but tweet has been deleted. Can anyone confirm?

FULL Q GRAPHIC

fine goddamnit
gnupol is a fag

happy now?

ready ready ready +++ 222

If Fleet Street fails to identify the deceased then that confirms it was JR.

add the reformulated link to save space

guess we'll just observe for now

Trump the saviour

Damn me and my spelling. :(

Naw. Helicopter crash related tho.. maybe too soon.

i got bored

Did one of you guys order a sky banner and a helicopter ride for Jacob Rothschild? Thx Kek

"Someone" in NATO put Edrogan's name on enemies list. This seems to be happening a lot more often. I don't get how these organizations like Twitter, DoH, and now NATO could have such careless employees.

>“They used an enemy chart in Norway. In that chart, there was my name and [Mustafa Kemal] Ataturk’s picture,” Erdoğan told party members in Ankara.
politico.eu/article/turkey-pulls-out-of-nato-exercise-after-recep-tayyip-erdogan-put-on-enemies-list/?utm_content=buffer68da8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

The old run rabbit run might make for a good one...

topkek

Is it just me or is this thread a ghost town

always is during the day

i think the bots broke & the shills are on a break

twitter.com/FedupWithSwamp/status/931000533074063360

help find this doc

I've noticed this too. The bots have been paying attention and rather than feeding gore or spiderman they're scraping our old threads to try and put us in a circlejerk. Wikkid smaht, those fuckahs.

>COMBAT MODE ENGAGED
COMBAT MODE ENGAGED
>COMBAT MODE ENGAGED
COMBAT MODE ENGAGED

There are 2 things we should be doing right now.
1) Making Memes to explain all of this to normies.
2) Searching through the new doc dumps for the juicy.

>GET TO WORK user!

Recognizing meme makers:
>Meme Makers YES.
>Up with Meme Makers!
>Meme Makers of the world UNITE!

Reposted from another thread:

Okay so three possibilities
>actual accident cause kek wills it
>rothschilds under attack
>rothschilds faking their deaths because shit's about to go down

>tom delonge

nicely done!!