Reminder that Anglos are not special...

Reminder that Anglos are not special. Any other European group would have been just as succesful given the same geographical location. Yeah you accomplished a lot, but only because you were hid away on an isle from the continent.

> says anglos are nothing special

>then goes on to describe a reason that made anglos special

Reminder this is horse shit and the anglos are special
Source: the world

Reminder also that the Yuro is fueled on hatred of anglos

you cowards would be speaking german or russian it it wasnt for the uk and us

>what is environmental influence for success.
Also, the fact you got stomped by Rome also helped.

Haha knew you were a yuropoor living in the UK

But I do speak German, and even a little of Russian. It's quite useful.

I don't hate Anglos, I dislike the arrogant fuckwits that think they're some master race.

yea but look how pathetic the romance latin fag countries are now. they have 0 impact in todays world.

I'm an American, actually.

Get the fuck out of their country, cunt.

Don't bother coming back.

useful for euro ncommunist who have been brainwashed for 80 years to fear nationalism.

Invented combustion engine and computers.

Yeah, that's because the Italians couldn't hide away on a small island on the edge of the continent, so they got raped by slavs, germanics, and muslims. Anglos basically avoided the majority of political and social disasters taking place on the continent.

That's because they weren't constantly under threat of invasion and could spend generations investing into an intellectual class.

>Be Brit
>Get entertained by OP butthurt
>

you mean jews with their ethnic state. thank god hitler lost so now western men get to fight arabs for the coward jews. nobody gives a shit about the holocaust. i hope iran blows up israel and western red pilled men just sit back and do nothing.

>computers
ummmmmm look up john atanasoff sweetie

What made you want to move there?

>hid away on an isle from the continent
Get a history book; you're embarrassing yourself. The British Isles have been serially raided, plundered and conquered for more than 2000 years.

I haven't moved here. I'm travelling Europe.
Going to France next.

but werent the saxons germanics who conquered britain. and it looks like london is currently owned by muslims

They were invaded by the normans.

have you banged any british slags yet?

>mohammed up the ass tour

Remember to report divide and conquer threads.
Don't participate. Just report and move on.

Where you start really has an impact afterall.

Not to the same extent, and not in the last 1000 years. If Anglos were next to slavs, they would have been fucking raped just like everyone else next to slavs. England has been pretty fucking stable over the last 800 years, there haven't been any serious invasions. None that succeeded. Compare that to any other country, there's no country in Europe that has had 800 - 1000 years of near perfect stability.
And the times the British isles have been invaded, it has always benefited them in the long term i.e. Romans.

See

>hid away on an isle

The "Anglo": In collaboration with the other tribes of the island of Britain created the largest maritime empire in the history of World, literally been at war with almost every other country at some point. Devious, sly, intelligent. "Perfid Albion" crushed the Grandiose dreams of many a Euro Dictator, in fact that has been our entire foreign policy for literally hundreds of years. A nation of shopkeepers, still home to many World leading industries. Extremely high Nobel Prizes per head of population count. World's best propagandists. Damn tough to beat if backed into a corner. Currently on life support following the Globalist Cultural Marxist take-over of the mid-late 20th Century. Future: Uncertain.

Rule the fate of the World from a soaking wet Island, We liked to fight, more tribal than anything else.

They were an inbred backwater before the Dutch/jewish conquest and soon they'll be an inbred backwater again.

Nasty, obnoxious and fuglier than abbos. Most undeserving 'winners' in world history.

You've been at war with others while never really facing a real prospect of a land invasion. If you seriously believe you had the same scale of problems that continental Europeans did, you're fucking delusional. Living on an Island at the edge of the continent is literally the perfect geographical place to start a maritime Empire. It wasn't because you're superior to other Europeans, sorry. You won the lottery of geography.

>you were hid away on an isle from the continent
You mean like the Aboriginals?

what the fuck is up with that asian's head?

>would be speaking german
Y-Yeah right, thanks about that sam.

Did you miss the part where I talking about European people's?

Well, depends how you look at it, the Anglo power structure was decapitated by the Normans..any half decent strategist can take Britain from the Continent, it's not that difficult.

>Well, depends how you look at it, the Anglo power structure was decapitated by the Normans.
And then replaced by a far superior one.
>.any half decent strategist can take Britain from the Continent, it's not that difficult.
So why didn't they? Do you seriously believe any of the other powers didn't consider it? The Spanish tried and literally got raped by your geographic location.

>So why didn't they?

Because most of them that tried weren't great strategists.

>And then replaced by a far superior one

Absolutely, the Anglo-Saxons played it wrong and got crushed.

Or indeed, even half-decent strategists.

>Because most of them that tried weren't great strategists.
That's a cope out. There have been plenty of great strategists, that's why they DIDN'T attempt a land invasion, especially as England fortified itself.
It was far easier for the Romans or Normans to take over than it would have been for the Spanish or some other power later on in history.
>Absolutely, the Anglo-Saxons played it wrong and got crushed.
And this ties into my argument. The times that the British isles were invaded only benefited you in the long run. As in the case of Romans and Normans.