Burgers and online arms trading

Oh wow, not surprising that burgers have a craigslist for buying and selling guns ONLINE.......

No wonder you burgershits are killing each other off constantly with mass shootings. Color me suprised.

armslist.com/?utm_source=c000034&utm_medium=plink&utm_campaign=p1059817

I bought all of my guns online. What are you sliding, EUfag?

Armslist is shit

Armslist is dogshit

There are way better sites. At least we kill our own, we don't have to import Achmeds to run our children down in the streets

I remember when armlist used to be good, now its full of nothing but bots trying to datamine/farm you.

There are other craigslist style sites for buying guns?

It’s like the rest of the world doesn’t have to worry about purging you filthy burgers from the planet, you are eventually going to do it to yourselves.

Its not like the gun just comes in the mail

You still have to go get it from a licensed dealer

We've got the same here in Switzerland No one shoots anyone

>you are eventually going to do it to yourselves.
Is this what you really believe?

Relative to population size there are not that many shootings. Gun violence has been decreasing and mass shootings is stable.

so we got the same in Austria and Germany. Good honest business

LoL you forgot to say Allah Akbar

Has there ever been a shooting in swisscheeseland?

Jealous
Bought my entire arsenal off Armslist.
Its great

>craigslist for buying and selling guns ONLINE.......
the fuck you talking about? All purchases are made in-person.

And yeah. It's pretty fucking great. Stay jealous, homo.

Thanks I was wondering if this existed

Wow, so no background checks or oversight in the deals? Holy shit, your problem is worse than I thought.

Thanks

Good job knowing anything faggot.

Good luck in the camps.

Wrong
Bought one from some dude in a parking lot once. Depends on state laws regarding private transfers.

> buying and selling guns ONLINE.......
With both armslist and craigslist, you're not buying things online. People are listing things and you'll have to find a way to buy them, it's not actually done thru the website.

And a lot of arms list is just dealers listing some of their inventory to get you into their store.

That's right, faggot. We can buy and sell private property as if we own it. Crazy I know.

Isn’t owning a gun more of a privilege than a piece of property lol???!?

The real privilege is owning so many that you you can sell and trade them off without regret, and needing a website to make it easier to manage your freedom.

What is it with you burgers and your twisted definition of “freedom”. What do you have freedom of? Freedom of being shot to death when a 30 or so 5.56 or 7.62 rounds slice through your skull because your neighbor didn’t take his medication that day?

It's private property.

The neighbor is far more likely to kill himself. Statistics are your friend. Take suicide out of American gun deaths and you see a pattern emerge.

WARNING: THE ONLY REASON WE HAVEN'T YET HAD A COMMUNIST UPRISING IN THE UNITED STATES IS BECAUSE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ARMED. DON'T LET THEM TAKE YOUR GUNS.
Barack Obama purchased tens of thousands of rifles and pistols as well as millions of rounds of ammunition under civilian agencies, and all of those guns and ammo are unaccounted for. The ammo shortages weren't from "panic buying" like they wanted you to think.
George Soros funneled billions of dollars into revcom and anarchist groups like BAMN and RF.
If we were unarmed, we would've been mowed over by commies by now and your wife, daughter and sister would've been raped while you were forced to watch before you yourself were murdered.

No it's the freedom to shoot back and defend ourselves.

You fucking cuck.

Maybe it’s because your education rates are so low, not because everyone has guns. The higher the education the more likely a communist revolution will begin.

it's almost as if universities are communist indoctrination centers. Hmm...

Uh no sweetie, see like those old dudes who wrote the constitution thingy decided that everyone needed guns to keep them safe and stuff so they said everyone gets to have them forever.

you can buy and sell guns in canuckistan too

“Safe”...... tell that to the people who attended the country concert in Las Vegas a month or so ago.

Kek

You are not American, your opinion doesn't matter. I hope you ARE triggered. I've purchased guns off of armslist and I have 30 guns and about 30,000 rounds. Sorry, gunlet

How is "I bought a gun from someone in a parking lot" proof that you can buy guns through the mail?

I'm european, and i wish we could have guns to dedend ourselves from muslims refugees raping and murdering our families.

We are such huge pussies.

>What do you have freedom of?
Access to the basic human right of self defense and the ability to apply technology to it?

>Freedom of being shot to death when a 30 or so 5.56 or 7.62 rounds slice through your skull because your neighbor didn’t take his medication that day?
Freedom to access weapons and not act like a gigantic faggot about it, like you. I'm glad your unarmed, should make for good propaganda when your nation goes under.

>liberal kills a bunch of people
We made it so that mentally ill people can't get guns so easy. What else do you want? CCTVs on every corner?
>flag
Don't answer that.

funny how people like this never see the correlation.

I guess I shouldn't expect much from someone who doesn't know the difference between legal and illegal immigration.

If you are European why the meme flag homo?

Christ you chimps are pathetic.

You can have guns! Just usually not types good for defense, or cheaply, or quickly.

Illegally, however, is how most people tend to own guns outside of the USA and (oddly) Aus and NZ.

“Chimps”, have you looked in a mirror burger?

I prefer 'Texas Gun Trader'.

>>not milling your own 80% lowers...ghost guns

kek

Who do you think your kidding Achmed?

This account is a spook.

take off your meme flag cletus

Alright, done.

it pains me how faggy so many euros are.
also this is probably a slide thread though - so i urge people to sage if they even bother to reply to the op - who is a massive faggot