Mai ball

Cute slav a cute

Dute sounds Ukranian not fucking Serbian.

Mai is set up as a complete side girl now, this fucking mangaka better not pull this shit.

Handholding in the title page

These bitches be lewd

shes russian homeboy

>stealth mode

Come on mr. mangaka you're getting too silly.

Are we going to ignore how fucking cute this is?

Brown girl's thighs are a fucking miracle and her personality is mega cute.
>crying during the Franklin game

Jesus.

I don't even like football, but this mango is great

I love this Manga top but this arc had such terribile writing.

Chidori a best

Go away Franklin

I mean, we've got training arc trope plus more months of training offscreened, of a team that did really well on it's debut against a much stronger squad. Then we're presented the rival team that, if which the only things we know are that it lose badly it's match against the aforementioned strong team and have a talentless rookie. The day of the match come and not only the supposed weak team have the upper hand for the most of the first time, but now the talentless rookie is able to hold the offence of the other team, which is composed by two extrimely talented and hardworking player. It was a fun ride, but the story was a bit incoherent.

>I mean, we've got training arc trope plus more months of training offscreened, of a team that did really well on it's debut against a much stronger squad.

That played half the game without their captain and the lynchpin of their style.

>what the fuck how did France rape Germany if they are so much worse???
Soccer is a miracle.

That's not the point, kijikita struggled so much and actually won thanks to a fluke in a match that was supposedly free forma them.
Yeah, I know, but the miracle seems to have been made by kijikita, which again should have had the upperhand the majority of time.

>That's not the point, kijikita struggled so much and actually won thanks to a fluke in a match that was supposedly free forma them.

How so? They won against the stronger squad because it was a friendly match where their opponent completely half assed most of the game.

They faced a rookie squad with great talent, a ridiculously good rookie defense and a great coach while they themselves had none. It's really not surprising they had such a rough time.

>soccer

That's why I dropped the manga, translators decided to change it from Football to Soccer.

Fuck you all

You're still missing the point, you don't set up the "month of training" trope to actually have your team struggle so much. That's basic exposition, if Franklin was supposed to be really that good then actually build it up in a way that we can say that they've had more expeience/worked harder than Kijikita.

>you don't set up the "month of training" trope to actually have your team struggle so much.
Pretty sure the training arc was put in to justify how they could be on the level of any other team playing there. Keep in mind that every other team plays since around a year+. Franklin even had games weekly.

user, did you forget that most of them didn't even have any real soccer experience whatsoever?

>WILD CAT
Silly dog

>Pretty sure the training arc was put in to justify how they could be on the level of any other team playing there.
I'll give you that, as it was evidently in the intention of the mangaka to do that, but there are still a lot of major incongruence in this arc, like shorty being abile to stop Mai.

Less than half of the team, technically.

>like shorty being abile to stop Mai.

Why? She was relatively talentless, but honed her one skill to perfection.
Mai has great skills, but little in the way of match experience.

I haven't read this in a while, but I just can't because nofap.

I'd lose so hard.

>Mai has great skills, but little in the way of match experience.
Yes, that's it, that's exactly my point, that's what the training trope is for.

And she's much better than before, but it's still only been a few weeks, user. Before she was almost useless without going into fantasy mode.

But its a huge difference to play against your teammates in 5 Vs.5 matches and playing against an actual team who you know nothing about.

There are so many characters now she can't have the focus all the time. I miss Mai's introspection.

The real problem is with captain, having more focus and still no titshot.

In this match was usless even in fantasy mode, I count this as a downgrade.
Partially true, while only playing against only few people is certainly bad, the majority of time you'll play against a team of which you know nothing of, leaving everything on your personal skill and team training, which is essentally what Mai was lacking, and was supposedly what the would get in the month of training.

Aldo this anons Get it, we need more Mai delusion.

One month of training with friends can't make up actual experience. They literally had a single game before fighting Franklin. Meanwhile Franklin had countless.

I think you're misunderstanding of what kind of experience we're talking about, Mai in this match was actually good in team play and essentially against the Franklin(e.g. the fight against Dute), while she struglled against a player, which should essentially be her speciality. This makes no sense, since playing against the same people refine your ability in 1v1 play while give little to none team experience.

Kijikita has no one even half as good at marking as Tsubame. That's why they needed the Chidori asspull to take her out. No one else would have been able to play against Tsubame simply because they never faced a tight marking like that.

Niehh... Technically kijikita got a lot of what a strong defence is in their first match.
But also
>half as good at marking as Tsubame
Is basically the problem I have, as I wrote in Shorty was presented as not very good at playing, which can totally be a problemi of personal perspective, but it bugs me a lot.

>Technically kijikita got a lot of what a strong defence is in their first match.
And Tight Marking wasn't a part of it.

>Shorty was presented as not very good at playing
In the first or second chapter she appears in, she takes her own captain out just by marking her.

>In the first or second chapter she appears in, she takes her own captain out just by marking her
Totally noto recalling that
>And Tight Marking wasn't a part of it
Now this is wrong, simply because it wasn't explicitly shown it doesn't mean they weren't marking tight, since it's eSentially what the defence is supposedly to do. Also don't forget you'll never find Simeone with a playing style similar to another player, so that you played against a million or against ten the only difference is usually in ability and skill, but this is only from personal experience so I might be wrong.

>Totally noto recalling that
Pic related

>Now this is wrong, simply because it wasn't explicitly shown it doesn't mean they weren't marking tight
Seeing how the brown girl, the eyepatch girl and Shuna were pretty much never properly marked, I'm pretty sure tight marking wasn't Kijikita's tactic.

>Also don't forget you'll never find Simeone with a playing style similar to another player, so that you played against a million or against ten the only difference is usually in ability and skill, but this is only from personal experience so I might be wrong.
The important thing is that Kijikita hasn't faced all the basic tactics yet.

Well thanks for the chitchat, I understood a litlle what the other fan of the series enjoyed about it.
Now let's let this thread due.

>1
That's not what I call talking on, but let's pass on that, because it still doesn't explain how she can hold Mai, which is a lot of league above her.
>2
That's what the training was for.
>3
Essentially same as above, they technically spent a lot of time training to be strong on the basic stuff, because essentially everyone was already good enough in what they were doing individually.
Anyway you win this one, I need to sleep.

>In this match was usless even in fantasy mode
Only against the other team's perfect midget blocker. She was instrumental on the D, and no one but her could slow down Dyute.

>which is a lot of league above her.
That clearly shows the "talentless" rookie has gotten good enough to be a secret weapon.