Should obese people pay more taxes?

Should obese people pay more taxes?

>useless to society
>leech off healthcare
>lazy

How the fuck do people get like this, I'll never understand it.

This is a 9/10 in the America.

>leech off healthcare
Seems to me that universal healthcare is the issue here.

Jeez
How can this woman even breath unassisted.

Good lord/lard

ITT: OP describes himself in 3 greentexts.

No they should be shot and have their organs harvested for medial research and their fat synthesized to make candles or lamp oil.

Universal healthcare is just another way to have men pay for MUH VAGINA.

It's genetics, you Obesophobic bigot!

They already do. The tax on all the food they must have to eat to get that big.

kys germ, pay me more $$$ from world wars

This. Removing that would make people more careful about their health.

t. obese parasite

>yeah what have vaginas done for me lately
other than giving birth to you you undeserving fop.

Please tell me that's a Cyriak-made abomination.

Severe mental and hormonal problems. Your ordinary american is just lazy. People that large have real problems.

If you can't find its vagina any more without special tools they should lose the benefits.

>one vagina gave me birth
>forced to pay for 150 million other vaginas because of that

>yeah what have vaginas done for me lately
He never said that you retard. No one is denying that vaginas are rather useful when it comes to giving birth.
this

>your $0.0000000001 cents per vagina
oh no thats sad...

They almost always have a parter that enables them, likely some fat fetishist who stuffs creme cakes down their gullet

It's actually hard to stay that fat

That's some heavy duty couch right there, would own one/10.

Death to these fat fucks. Or work camps where they are starved and perform needed forced labor.

>obese people pay more taxes
obese people like that generally don't earn a damn thing, how the fuck do you expect them to pay taxes?
just put them in a combine-cycle gas turbine and convert them into energy, most use they'll ever be

>as if they could possibly do manual labour

from what?
most of them are not working.

Slowly but surely labor and fat lose would occur. ESP if even a tiny meal is these pigs incentive.

>work camps where they are starved and perform needed forced labor

Would't you gladly do physical labor on this cutie?

sometimes it's not a couch, user

Never. The closest I,ever came to getting with a pig half that size was letting her suck my dick. I degraded her cow ass too and let her suck my dirty toes.

How much of a feminist is she?

Fat genocide when? Honest to God everything about these "people" revolts/disturbs me.

But Hans, you can be both fat and fit, you know!

Health at every size!

Found the roastie

No dollars anymore, we gave everything to Poland.

>yes, in fertilizer

Please, don't trigger anybody.

Yeah I'd gladly replace that door's old handle and if you, by any chance, were speaking of that hippo-looking troll, I'd turn you both into soap and earn about $8500 selling it with the soap's price being $0,7 per kilo.

Protip: buy a thing called Calcium Oxide or Sodium Hydroxide and throw the fatty in, it's fat will react to soap with the corossive stuff.

B-but Dimitri, she's beautiful!

REEEEEEEEEEE you cucks have not paid us any reparations! How about investing in a fellow European country instead of wasting it all on raghead and chimp migrants?

>30 minutes to walk a mile

Pretty good uh?

Fat people actually work out a lot.

they buy more food and stimulate the economy while paying more taxes on those products. their clothing costs more and further stimulates economy. thin people should be the ones that pay more taxes. fats create jobs for more food production and stores and restaurants and delivery. you arent doing shit nigga.

lol

>that one fat ass can't even stand

I don't think those people have energy to eat, they probably have a disorder and you shouldn't laugh at them

Haha their lothing costs more? Do they have a closet full of tents? Sheets are not clothing and fat people have less clothes by far

Bitch is working out from a chair. Could there be anything which embodies fatness better than this???

Don't bully fat people :(

that one siting down got me

My sides

Societies with universal healthcare should make abominations like her illegal. She should be put in a mandatory fat farm, and not given healthcare until she loses 500 pounds.

You're welcome.

Now you will feel both anger and sadness.

What if I told you that fat people have lower lifetime healthcare costs than healthy people and this has been corroborated by numerous studies? A healthy person might spend 20 or 30 years needing geriatric care, whereas an obese person tends to die early - quickly.

Suddenly you're no longer in favour of people paying their "fair share" for healthcare, because now you realise you'd be the one on the hook.

I hate fucking hypocrites like you.

Anybody got that video of that fat women running for about 10 seconds and the stopping?

They need to be exterminated

>tfw american
>tfw weigh ~270lbs at about 6'
>tfw doctor says im healthy whenever I go for a visit
e-eurocucks!?

Smartfood.

Keep on rolling!

just give them water and multivitamins for a year and they will lose 5000 pounds easy.

Not to sound like I'm defending this gluttonous sloth, but I get the feeling this screencap has been deliberately selected to pick the points where her speech makes her look like she's grinning and finding the situation funny when (I'd hope at least) she's actually a bit more embarrassed by the situation. Anyone got a link to this so I can confirm?

All the above, and it's also a fetish. People pay crazy money to watch gigantic fat chicks eat. Yeah, eat.

I've seen exercise videos with thin people that have one doing a seated version as well. It's aimed at people who are actually disabled (e.g. wheelchair bound) who physically can't do the exercise if it includes steps.

How much would it take for you to fuck that navel, raw

Fat people shouldn't have benefits.

At what point did a family member say ' im worried about her weight'

Fucking cunts

Wow. You're the coolest.

>
>t. obese parasite

it's just shallow ironic leafposting you idiot. Why do you even respond to something like that?

>Obesophobic
must be sarcasm
>sees flag
Now I'm not so sure

she ate all the concerned ones

She ate her taxes.

What I want to know is how much chemical energy is in the lipids in her [struggling to use the word "Body"]

Can we get a sauce on who that is and come up with an estimate of how much of her weight is made up of fat? Because as a baseline, at 9 kcal per gram, 300lbs of fat contains about 1.4 megawatt-hours of energy.

lol, thats one way to stop them interfering with her 8 takeaways per day

the local takeaway owners probably had them killed, people have been killed for less.

Most of them are on oxygen. They likely take them off O2 when they're on camera so as to make it not look as bad as it actually is.

And then they put them into her kababs so you're right, she did end up eating the concerned ones

Starbucks for the rich ones, RC cola for the poor.

FAT TAX
>fat tax
etc.

user, video tape it next time and post it here. That sounds fucking hilarious.

shill thread

The future of big women is now, and it's beautiful.

The stench is probably doing it already.

>That flag

What lost empire has graced us Sup Forums?

I would not be surprised at all if those were her actual expressions. If obese people were actually embarrassed about themselves (and they rightfully should be, because what they do to themselves and others is nothing short of abuse), they would have started doing something about it long before they got that large.

Many times they'll hide behind smiles to make it seem like they're alright, but it's all an excuse to justify their behavior. Very few of them have ever showed genuine resolve to change their behavior, and if you call them out on it, they'll act all hurt and depressed and use their emotions as a buffer against what they don't want to hear. There's a reason why obesity has always been associated with greed, gluttony and selfishness.

I wanna smell her butt hole....

It will be short-lived just like them.

>Buy pure vinegar, like, 99%+
>Find skunk, make dead if not already dead
>Make skunk decay into a bacterial paste
>add vinegar
>sniff

satisfied?

I'm getting a stifiie...

We don't pay tax on food, at least not here in Ohio. And these fat fucks are usually unemployed, so they don't have any wages to tax

Morbidly obese people should have to pay more for medical care.

No tax on any food? In TX, theres only tax on prepackaged food and prepared food, which pretty much all the fatties eat.

no, they're supporting the economy by making more food purchases than others. obese people should get tax breaks and subsidies

Same here in florida. We should make a sugar tax. If sugars provide more than 30% of the calories per serving it should have a higher tax

How about, the first liposuction, psychiatric treatment and physical rehab are free, but on refusal or more ''offenses'' the feminist has to pay for her defattening and medical costs.