Could sex somehow be used to cure the West's declining birth rates?

Could sex somehow be used to cure the West's declining birth rates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only the right kind (in the context of marriage, for the purpose of reproduction). Promiscuity has the opposite effect.

>somehow
Gee I wonder how.

nah, you see women have so much sex and still no children so there is no causal link. not sure why you would asssume that.

Infertility rates amongst white men are soaring so in order for a country in the west to economically function the only viable option is mass migration. Its an uncomfortable truth to take in but it has to be done.

Also migrants from third world countries use considerably less resources than first world people, especially white men. If they are brought in from other countries not only would this solve low birth rates but it would make first world countries become much more environmentally friendly.

>could this activity intended for reproduction somehow be the key to bringing up the birth rates? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Americans.

Dear sir, I think that is part of the solution.
Well done. You solved the fertility crisis. SEX IS THE ANSWER. Wow wise guy over here.

White people need to fuck more and ban abortion. marriage should be reinstated, not as a extortion towards men by women through the state.

kys

I don't see where you're going with this

Speak for yourself soyboy

This man's a fucking genius

The problem isn't that people aren't having enough sex dumb ass.

Hmmmm... It's just crazy enough to work

I'm not a scientist, could anyone explain how this would work?

Look if society handed me at least a 6/10 virgin at 18, I would already be working on the kids and their college funds.

Let's be realistic, though, society wants men to marry women with less than half the benefits it used to bring.

Add in this insane culture of accusations ruining careers and you got the angriest sexless generation ever.

You could hand me $400/mo for life while married and that wouldn't even put a dent in the potential risk.

Would never work.

We cant force people to have children by banning abortion and stuff like that. We need to have people WANT to have kids. We need them to realize having a family is more fulfilling than traveling and owning the latest iphone.

I have actually been laughed by people my age when i tell them i could be happy just with a good loving family, ive been called mediocre and lacking real aspirations because i aspire to the only real thing in an otherwise meaningless existance.

Destroy the condom and other pregnancy prevention factories, guess that would be a good way to curb degenaracy.

The madman!

Ban abortion for white women only maybe, since its one of the things keeping the nigger population down here.

>Jack of into a cup
>Give cup to woman
>babies happen
there solved it

I think he is implying that we should pull out of the ass and park our dicks in pussies

>degenerate Catholic detected

Artificial wombs will prove more efficient.

youtube.com/watch?v=cuWUqncZgv4

Causal link may be missing but there is but for and proximate cause as well, which are usually link to child birth and sex, somehow.

Fpbp
/thread

>ban abortion
You're retarded. That would double the nigger population.

>people having more sex than ever
>white birth rates lowest in history

>Ban abortion for white women only
That would mean more retarded and genetically defective white babies being born, and feminists and left wingers reproducing more.

I take my /thread back because this user is right too.

Bumpy bump give me cocaine

{{{You}}}

make a virus which makes everyone infertile

shouldn't be so far in the future given recent advances with crispr

Noooo Goyim, sex doesn't help. We need more Refugees. Sex won't help.

>False equivalence
>I want to naturally create a large helthy aryan family
)))me(((

Since when was society primarily a fucking economic machine with a sole purpose of minimizing consumption and maximizing output? Society is for the benefit of it's people, a good economy means fucking nothing it the people are miserable

Just take some of the viruses we already know cause infertility with few other complications, up their virulence, and unleash them systematically.

that sounds kinda gay

OP confirmed for faggot

ur such a fedora faggot

Pretty simple anons stop using condoms if possible. Tell the girl you want to cum inside her, she will get so horny she will likely agree its a good idea.

By god I think he's cracked it. Someone get this user a nobel prize!

>yup

tfw he gf thinks it's messy and it just stresses her out worrying about pregnancy
always wanted a gf with a sick insemination fetish :/

Holy shit. Third world immigrants literally shitting and pissing in the streets. They have no concept of consequences for their actions and do absolutely nothing "for the greater good"

Look at the Ganges River. Or the state of pollution in Chinese villages. Trash heaps in Somalia. The disgusting conditions in the favelas of S. America.

Fucking idiot.

More sex = lower birth rates

>niggers should fuck my daughter because they are eco-friendly [citation needed]

It's not that people don't think a family wouldn't be fulfilling. It's that for decades now high divorce rates have shown people (men in particular) that it's not worth the risk.

Why the fuck would I marry a girl and spawn children with her just to have her leave sometime down the road. Not only does she leave but she still gets a substantial portion of my income (read: life) for at least the next 18 years and there's nothing I can do about it.

No thanks.

If only there were a way for sexual intercourse to produce pregnancy and a baby.

>he gf thinks it's messy and it just stresses her out worrying about pregnancy
I told my wife I want to have children, the tossed the condom and had sex. We never used them again.

Your insecurity is literally destroying our civilization. Your seeking of validation from sexual conquest perpetuates a culture where everyone is a cynical hedonist with no ability to pair bond.

if they aren't engineered some people might be naturally immune to them

>a stable society is bad

She's on the pill and is still in college so no kids anytime soon, but I still finish inside and could never imagine going back to rubbers

A large majority of american white women are grossly overweight

People are having more sex than ever and having fewer kids.

>She's on the pill
She tossed that after the hormone cocktail got too worse to handle. We agreed on condoms for the time being. In all seriousness, not using any kind of preventive measures is bliss. Don't know what it is, but it make sex even better.

This is actually wrong, the current generation is having the least amount of sex in the past 100 years

Only the males

>environmental friendliness

Because they aren't in relationships. It's easy to fuck your wife four times a week, it's hard to find four partners a week for a hookup.

ui bet your some 30 year old mtw dew drinking nigger

probably the males, I bet whatever you want that at least 50% of women are having lots of sex but with like only 20% of the guys

t. mad roastie

>People are having more sex than ever and having fewer kids.

I know only one couple in my area that has more than two kids. Too expensive to have more.

west in complete decline confirmed

I seriously doubt that senpai.

>you either get married or have a full mental breakdown
Sounds legit.

ban the pill and youll see drastic increase in birthrates, happiness of women, productivity and optimism of the population.

Proper Christianity will cure declining birthrates.

The family unit is key in Christian teachings.

Western women are completely fucked in the head from indoctrination starting at birth. The 'Western Woman' model gets a big fat reject. Better quality women can be found and should be found if a man is serious about having a stable relationship, and more importantly, children on a solid foundation.

it's funny because all this revolves around men. A women's life revolves around men. kek

Please project your social status insecurities a little more, Norman.

Maybe if our taxes subsidized children of the tax base instead of the parasite spawn, we would see birth rates change.

Right, but what are the causes of said divorces? the fact that woman arent fulfilled with being wife's and mothers, they feel like they need more.

Pic related

Unthinkable. Everyone knows you don't make babies by having sex, but rather by sipping from the same cup. How could having sex possibly lead to more births?

That's a bad bagging job. 135k is still middle class. You need a tier for >250k and another for >1m, etc.

Costs for raising children are prohibitive in the face of rising college/housing/living costs. Pair that together with a rise in rabid 3rd wave feminism and dating culture that eschews traditional families and you get the problem we have now. People don't want to participate and propagate when they think that the living condition of their children might be shit if they do commit to having them. Most people are waiting now to be financially stable to give their children the best step forward and so birth rates are bound to decline.

>Destroy condoms/ the pill/ abortions, that will stop them from indulging in Degeneracy!

Genie's out of the bottle, look at the prohibition era for reference on curbing vices.

This is pretty Jewy.
Pretty anti-marriage.
Made by some mixed whore who want to see marriage and white civilization burn.

yes but first better cum in their wifes before jamal ahmet and muhammed does

Or just go the nigger route and shit out your kids on welfare with no job.

That's a recipe for success right?

Children aren't anywhere near as expensive as the charts say. Don't buy into this trick of making you fear that any child you have will cost you a quarter million down the road.

But user, don't you want your kids to have the latest stuff and be hip?
Such oppression!

black lives matter, don't they? would you let them starve? are you a heartless nazi, racist, bigot fascist?

That makes it even easier, do you know how much leggins or those sweatpants cost? 10 bucks a piece. You can not buy jeans or proper pants for that price. Being degenerate is cheap.

You stole my bait, you nigger :^)

Only ends up breeding more generational poverty to be honest. That or the likelihood that they turn to crime and then you never rise out of the mire and up the socioeconomic ladder. The problem with a system that gives you money essentially unconditionally that there never is the desire to rise above your position. you're comfortable or accept the lifestyle you've become accustomed to and now you no longer need to do anything to change it. It's like when they did the study on section 8 recipients, they found that people who had prior convictions for violent crime that deigned not to move after receiving section 8 payments only used the extra money "income shock" to continue committing crime. I would rather take the time to ensure my kids have college money set aside so they can start with a fresh slate, open up a credit line for them when they're born and get them good credit. Just do everything possible so they can be a contributing member of society without that leash around their neck.

Yes, sex with robots which have artificial wombs will save the west. The bioroast in the west are sterile

This kills the roasite

>You stole my bait, you nigger :^)
Please don't tell me you screen-capped your own Thread.

I'd never do that, it wouldn't be dignified :^)

>being degenerate is cheap
lolno, it does have its costs
you can easily afford normal clothing if your forego some pleasures in your life, such as needing 3 cars or eating at a restaurant every month and thinhs like that

Explain it like I'm 5

>Explain it like I'm 5

Roy Moore will gladly show you! :^)

The way such an obvious and simple truth triggers the fuck out of this board's "red-pilled" denizens is fucking delicious

Let them permanently renounce their citizenship for an immediate $100,000 (could go higher, as long as it's less than their lifetime tax drain + admin costs) and drop them off in Liberia, Somalia, etc.

No because western whores unlike third world women only use sex as a means of pleasure, having kids is an obsticle to thier career and fun focused life, in third world countries women only focus on acually creating a family.