Is there any place to get unbiased real news?

Is there any place to get unbiased real news?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHGyUoQIDpM
youtube.com/watch?v=GLtei9ZoGEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RT

Sup Forums

Watch both sides and determine yourself using logic. Remember to not get your news from the internet under any circumstances and to not be biased.
Also known news sources don't lie they just pick news they want and show news the way they want

alex jones

>Also known news sources don't lie
That's fucking hilarious

You've come to the right place
youtube.com/watch?v=zHGyUoQIDpM

No, you're just going to have to learn how to successfully disseminate information and see through comments that are opinions and not statements of fact.

Infowars is where I get all my news. Some of it might not be 100% accurate but it’s close enough where you can use it to make solid decisions like being a patriot and ordering Super Male Vitality on auto ship

Infowars and I mean that unironically
They are the only people who actually cover the news and their bias is obvious when they put it in so you can easily tell fact from opinions

TBN and EWTN have some news programs
that is most of the tv I watch

Infowars

EWTN News Nightly

The Next News Network
with Gary Franchi on youtube
one of the best

Wsj and one America news are good

Lisa Haven and Gavin McInnes are good

Your grand-pa.
He reads the news, knows it is bullshit and will give you the bantz you need as ammo on this shill fucking site

I got one grand pa, former brown shirt whop
and one german pro hitler mother fucker than always rants: Hitler was all right.

for a none meme response, Reuters is pretty good.

RT and Al-Jazeera are state run propaganda machines

BBC is a state enfored conditioning program

Fox, CNN, and MSNBC as well as other major US networks are partisan talking point simulators

infowars and the like are meme tier

I think I have seen one or 2 more but cant think of them

No now fuck off so we can shitpost

KEK KEK KEK KEK NIGGER

One America News on cable until 8pm when it turns into opinion shows. And Circa.com is unbiased But a little thin on stoies that I would think are important. Newser.com is good for quickly read stories but they are owned by Huffpo, so biased from time to time.

Dailystormer, therightstuff, vanguardnewsnetwork, westernvoicesworldnews, drudgereport

I like Fox Business because lying when it comes to money is a sure way to get suicided.
Though I have been reading stuff on the Daily Wire but even that has become obviously bias.

I see a lot of people suggest infowars. How good/bad is it when it comes to bias? Serious responses please.

Zerohedge.

HAHAHHA

Why do you keep posting this same thread without providing anything yourself faggot?

reviewbrah leaves detailed political commentary in every video, but I understand if youre not intelligence enough to decode his delicate language.

Bear witness to events unfold

No such thing, user:
youtube.com/watch?v=GLtei9ZoGEI

youre in that place, friend.
>but this place has a right wing bias!
reality coincidentally has a right wing bias. Thats why leftist news is talking about dog ears instead of people dancing with corpses in Madagascar causing a new outbreak of black death.