Trump’s tweet backfires, foolishly reminds everyone he’s an admitted sexual predator

Donald Trump thought he could score cheap points against a Democrat by talking about sexual assault. He was wrong. Very wrong.

shareblue.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/Ruhle-calls-out-Trump.mp4?_=1

#notmypresident

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-man-rape-11-year-old-consensual-relationship-cleared-law-change-marlene-schiappa-a8052766.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>shareblue.com

If I could have a favorite shill, I'd pick the Ukraine user posting shareblue links for every post. Something is just so funny about someone doing that without any shame.

When the day of the rope comes, we'll kill you last.

>When the day of the rope comes, we'll kill you last

Can you be anymore of a fag? Ukraine is first in line

post the tweet you faggot

>Manafort flag

Lol fake news keep accusing him of random thing anyway

>#notmypresident

You're Ukrainian. Poroshenko is #notmypresident

Who's never been charged...hmmmm
Its not like guys make raunchy and offensive jokes sometimes right...

We need to take Trump up on this challenge and see to it that action is taken in the Senate against Al Franken.

Call senate heads to expel this rat fuck Al Franken from the senate!

Someone make a general with contact info for senate heads to call demanding the expulsion of Al Franken.

Go fuck yourself David.

Since when is women consenting to sexual contact also sexual assault? Oh right 2017 k

Fuck you shareblue

>one post by this ID
ukraine bro i love your womens and believe your country has a great future ahead of it but I feel bad you have to resort to shilling online. just whore yourself out to westerners like your beautiful women do

remember to sage fellas

>shareblue
fake news

>just whore yourself out to westerners like your beautiful women do

Shilling is whoring out your mind. I can respect a prostitute.

bump

Still hoping this is bait.
If not unironically consider neutering yourself just to make sure.

>The United States of Pedophilia elected a sexual predator as their president
What a shocker.They have a pedophile about to be elected in Alabama. Pedos elect Pedos.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/france-man-rape-11-year-old-consensual-relationship-cleared-law-change-marlene-schiappa-a8052766.html

>shareblue links
You'd think soros' money could pay for smarter shills. Lel.

When it involves teens it is call hebephilia

Fucking Hebephobe bigot

The fact that ALL OF THE SUDDEN you care about sexual assault is super telling and the American people DID NOT believe your fucking bullshit when it counted last November. Bill Clinton is a rapist but you defended him. Sage this shit fucking shareblue cucks

>shariablue