youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE
youtube.com/watch?v=cNvrOWN3q5Q&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I
youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18
youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's official. (((They))) want white people dead. They really do hate natural order.
They're not even trying to hide it anymore.

Whats the alt right?

Hahahahaha holy shit. Common ((cuck))ore.

fucking disgusting

This looks more like it would teach white children to be more assertive in the face of the nigger.

>"don't be a pussy, or he'll steal yo grill"

>The state of Ameriwobble education

Fake news.
Acidity (pKa) of HCl: -5.9
Acidity (pKa) of HI: -10

Living around niggers is always a mistake

You can tell this was written by a redditor because they used fucking comic sans.

>Black guy likes to pick fights and play football

>Chris Chlorine is very reactive. He likes to play football...
>is seen kicking a soccer ball

Where is this from? Doesn't seem American.

How is whitey not chlorine (fucking bleach!)?

youtu.be/c-BWKNGRKuE

THEY DIDN'T STOP AT RHODESIA

Did u make this up? Ive never seen any cuck sht like this ever and im in cali.

Literally all the Christrmas adverts are propagating blanda-upping

youtube.com/watch?v=cNvrOWN3q5Q&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=Jw1Y-zhQURU&t=5s

youtube.com/watch?v=qSUkAURUU1I

youtube.com/watch?v=FxyNhf1Ab18

youtube.com/watch?v=fyNhzFYP3ts&t=1s

youtube.com/watch?v=KfaSxIkLslE&t=11s

Isn't it still natural order though?

I mean, ((they're))) at the top controlling things. If the white and black, or whatever, populous is being dumb enough to fall for ((their)) tricks, then this is just natural order, and selection playing it's game

You realise this propaganda is 100% aimed at white women? They don't give a shit about men because they aren't as easily manipulated and they know men don't want to fuck nigresses.

do you honestly think most women are gonna be like ''you know what, I'm gonna date a black guy tonight'' after watching a fucking ad?

this is why Sup Forums is laughed at. this is why BBC even b8ed Sup Forums with the whole swede flag thing

This isn't how propaganda works you retarded ancap

The human brain was never prepared to filter the kind of bombardment of information that comes about from mass media propaganda. It's exploiting a flaw in the human brain that tricks it into thinking the propaganda is the majority consensus rather than just a viewpoint backed by the propagator. Personally, I don't view exploitation of flaws in nature as "natural order", per se. But I could see someone making an argument for it.

>do you honestly think most proletariat are gonna be like "you know what, I'm gonna turn over my neighbor to the Stasi tonight" after seeing a fucking poster?

Propaganda is used because it works.

It's not. It's like every lesser cat simultaneously ganged up to exterminate every lion. The lion is still superior in every way but got removed from the gene pool. Dysgenics is the opposite of natural order.

It's not an Ancap. It's not white either.

women will fuck anything for social status

maybe for political ideologies, but not for peoples personal dating interests

It does though. There was that incident where a bunch of German girls flocked to get fucked by Ahmeds to "remove" their whiteness.

Read Carl Schmitt's "Concept of the Political". As much as some people try to resist it, there is a political aspect to every facet of human society. Even something like dating has a political implication to it that the political authority will make decisions regarding. A decentralized governmental structure like that of the US will contract NGOs for most of its control. But make no mistake, they are firmly within the hands of the same authority, just spread out over several organizations. They share an agenda, they share a goal and an ideology, and they will share that through propaganda.

That fucking comic sans font is the cherry on top of the propaganda sundae.
I hope that chemistry analogies becomes the new >food analogy.

>peoples personal dating interests
>not related to political ideologies
lurk more newfag

that's because of marxist brainwashing in collages about ''privilege''. Not 'neutral' TV ads

you'r confusing radical marxist/feminists with normie women who watch TV

Lol

it is natural order. it is also natural order for us to take back control from them. For example sometimes animals with parasites will eat bitter plants to get rid of the parasites.

That is why I don't use natural order arguments, I just do things in the interest of myself and my people, and when those things are done people will say it was "natural" because it happened.

>the chad bond vs the virgin valence electron

don't buy any of those products for christmas. Christmas was never about corporate consumption anyway.

>what is propaganda
>what is subversion

It’s a high quality educational resource, so of course it’s not from America.

So are you talking about government propaganda through the k-12 public school system (like in the OP) or Marxists/ feminists in universities? There are major differences between those two education systems and the propaganda spreads differently within them. I can't tall if you're American or not because you're hiding behind a fag flag, but our system is different (and worse) from other countries. Make up your mind.

Decades ago you hardly saw a white woman dating a black man. (((somehow))) it was normalized....

It's not brainwashing if the person knows its brainwashing. Dumbfuck.

It's pretty terrible in one region. They actually have a higher rate of deformities and mental health issues because of it. It's the southern region, although they're all very pale skinned. Oh yeah, it's from inbreeding

I don't know why people don't make their own gifts for one another on Christmas. How can anybody feel happy receiving a gift made by some chink oversees? Or even worse, just receiving plain money for Christmas? My family was never big on holidays, so from a relative outsider's perspective it just seems like a soulless and dead kind of giving.