Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is a shining light in your life! So if you're in a dark place please remember she's there ready to light it up with her smile, okay?

Lets get things rolling!

What does you're love one mean to you?

When have you felt closest?

What do you do to feel just a little closer to eachother?

What would be your favorite thing to do together?

What do you most want to experience together?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all Super beautiful

>What does you're love one mean to you?
She means everything to me. She gives me the strength to keep going and comfort when I need to relax. She is someone I can trust everything with and she always likes to listen to me. She gives stability to my life.
>When have you felt closest?
Last Valentines I think.
>What do you do to feel just a little closer to eachother?
Cuddle, talk, listen to her love songs with subtitles, have sex etc.
>What would be your favorite thing to do together?
Probably holding hands and talk or relax.
>What do you most want to experience together?
Parenthood, I think.

I could use some light right now...

-As you said, she is my light in the darkness. My hope for the future. A muse to help guide me in the right direction. She saved me once; I intend to do all I can to repay the gesture.
-It's happened a few times. Whenever it feels like we're especially close, I usually write about it. The closest would have to be Valentine's Day a couple of years back...when I worked up the nerve to propose to her.
-Listening to her songs usually does it. Sounds like she's calling out to me.
-Any time together with her is heaven. Though she'd probably prefer doing something more productive, just being able to walk around town with her would be a favorite of mine.
-Just being able to wake up to her by my side is enough. Anything more would be like an extra cherry on top of our lovely sundae.

Besides their native home, what other settings would your special one fit in well?

The sun that shines in my heart every day.

When I sit there listen to her music, looking at her pictures and just think about her.

Listen to her music.

Listen to her music.

>What do you most want to experience together

I want to hold her in my arms.

Ohayou friend~
>Besides their native home, what other settings would your special one fit in well?
I think she fits into Sci-Fi settings, even through I don't really like them.

Some questions:

Is your waifu your first love?

Did you have girlfriend before?

Did you know about waifuism before you met your waifu? What was your opinion on waifuism?

Threadly reminder that in a different universe, every wednesday waifus gather at an imageboard to talk about their anons.

Mint is a lovely girl as always!
>mean to me
Shuzo is my shining jewel, my darling, the one I love most.
>felt closest
Every night, when I hold my daki.
>favorite thing to do together
Cuddling or singing together.
>most want to experience
Getting married to him.
Beautiful Miku!
Luka is incredibly classy!
>setting
Living in a beachside mansion.

Is your waifu usually on time or late to important meetings?

Hello

I don't know if I am able to express it. The reason for living would be correct. It's not that I wouldn't want to live if I didn't met her, but being able to love and think a lot of things
about her all the time makes my life very enjoyable. She means that I could learn what is love and that is a real thing.

After knowing her. In Christmas, New Year, Valentines, Easter, in my birthday. There are times when I feel more the love than anothers.

>What do you do to feel just a little closer to each other?
Watching pictures of her, getting new ones, thinking about her, talking about her with other people.

I don't know what would I do first. Maybe getting some tea while talking and relaxing. But everything would be perfect.

Having a family and raising our daughters.

Mio's long hair is pretty! It makes her look mature but she also looks very cute when she is embarrassed.

Is your loved a very good learner? Or she is better teaching?
What would you like to teach to, learn from or learn together with your waifu?

She is my brightest sunshine. Simply watching her radiant eyes light up and her rare smile is enough to make me smile.

I want to take her to a beach and watch the sunrise together.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all Super beautiful
Thanks, Mintbro.
Miku is a cute idol.

What preparations would you and your beloved take for your anniversary? Would you go on a trip, or is a simple night out in the town good enough for you? Would either of you exchange gifts to the other, and if so, what would they be?

Our second is in two weeks. I'm so excited for it.

She means the whole world to me. She is my scarlet angel, my extraordinary star in my ordinary life. She gives me something to look forward to when I come home, and something to miss when I'm away.

Valentine's day is when I felt the closest to her.

I have a small plushie of her that I love to cuddle and kiss. Doing that usually makes me feel happier and closer to her.

Warm kisses and cuddles. And generally talking about our future together.

One of my favourite dreams is to bake something with her. Somewhere along the way, we'll start a food fight with each other and end up getting the whole place messy, but we'll just look at each other and laugh.

Any medieval period that involves knights or mages I guess.

Yes
No
I knew about waifuism before her, but I never imagined myself becoming a waifufag.

She'd usually be the one holding the meeting!

Tell an obscure fact about something related to your waifu that you think not many people know about.

Weekly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so are you.

>What does you're loved one mean to you?
She's the reason I exists. She's the reason I spend every day happy knowing someone loves me as much as I love them.
Write songs.
>Is your waifu usually on time or late to important meetings?
Always late. Never fails.

>Is your waifu your first love?

No

>Did you have girlfriend before?

Yes

>Did you know about waifuism before you met your waifu? What was your opinion on waifuism?

I knew about it and thought it was a funny Sup Forums meme.
When I saw Luka for the first time I know it was more than just a meme.

On time to important meetings. But when it's not that important you might have to wait 10 min for her.

>What preparations would you and your beloved take for your anniversary? Would you go on a trip, or is a simple night out in the town good enough for you? Would either of you exchange gifts to the other, and if so, what would they be?

I but some flowers and we go to a restaurant together.

>Tell an obscure fact about something related to your waifu that you think not many people know about.

She has an asymmetrical design because she was the first bilingual vocaloid.
Also her Seiyuus "husbando" is Leon from Resident Evil/Biohazard. I don't think she is takes that seriously through.

You accidently deleted your wedding video when you were trying to make room on your hard drive, and your waifu is pissed. What do you do?

I'm on my way Mai Miracle of the Supreme Ultimate

Ohayou, friend.

-We've both had one before, and some of the early moments in our relationship involved getting over our respective baggage.
-I knew about it before, but I payed it no mind.

She tries to be pretty prompt when it comes to meetings.

Both. She's a fast learner, and she is a more than capable teacher. That said, we both know different things that could potentially clash with our interests. I could see her teaching me how to improve my physical stances. As far as learning goes, I wouldn't mind learning how to cook a luxurious meal for a queen such as herself.

Right now, it's kept simplistic and small. Usually confined to within the day (a nice dinner and show). If money were more abundant, I'd definitely splurge on a trip for the both of us.

She knows how to perform a flash-step, and while she was the last Crypton Vocaloid to be officially released, she is the first to support bilingual capabilities (a trait that has since passed onto later generations of Vocaloids).

Good thing I have a back-up copy.

Kill yourself cuckfag.

Pretty difficult question to ask without being bloggy. Put shortly, she's the muse for all I try to do in life. Without her, I'd be completely lost with what to do with life and I'd get totally stuck feeling miserable. So not only does she inspire me to learn new things, but she also gives me a goal which lets me connect with her a lot better than I currently can.
To that end, it wouldn't be wrong to say she's a large part of my reason to live.

Probably when I had my first commission being worked on. Artist was super quick at asking for feedback on things, so I wound up using an entire month's data in a couple of days and my work hours were super low because I was taking so many breaks to mess with my phone.
Though I do occasionally just get random jolts to the chest whenever I open her folder; something just clicks and it sends my heartrate skyrocketing.

Usually drawing, but it's also super frustrating. I need to get a lot better so I can do her justice.
I do want to find a few more ways I can connect with her more directly too, though. Still really want a massive fumo-sized plushie of her sometime.

Snuggle up cozy next to each other on the sofa or under a kotatsu and watch anime or play a videogame, of course! The former's probably more comfy because it means keeping hands more snug under the kotatsu/in each other's pockets, though wireless controllers are good for that nowadays.

I want her to show me around Japan, the country she loves so much. Of course paying special attention to places like Akiba, but I feel if there's anyone who could show me an enthusiastic tour of the country, it'd be her. Plus, we could enjoy things like hot springs together.
...or if she's feeling like just a weekend trip, most likely Comiket.

Leave him alone

>love
She is all the meaning I need to the question of "why am I here." I exist so that I could know and love her and have the privilege to feel such a large array of emotions that I wouldn't otherwise feel if ti wasn't for her.
>closest
Hard to ascertain, but probably her birthday earlier this year.
>closer
Listen to her sing, look at pictures of her, etc.
>favorite
ecchi things and then post ecchi things cuddling and just talking about life and our future together.
>experience
growing old and watching our children have children and find happiness
>compliment
Yukari's passion for tanks and senshado only helps to highlight how cool and fun of a person she is! Also, her husbando is a pretty cool guy as well!

Right here in the great US of A!

>first love
Nope, but that doesn't really matter to me.
>3d gf
I've had plenty. I've also had sex with plenty of women too, but again that doesn't really matter to me now, because my beloved means the world to me and nothing could hope to change that.
>waifuism
I did not, and my opinion on it is that so long as you actually love them and only them for who they are, and not just because they are some sort of 'ideal' or use them as a form of escapism because of your problems with real men/women, then go all out. You should be allowed to love whoever you want, so long as you actually mean it.

>on time or late
She is usually on time, but sometimes there are complications which cause her to be late.

>teacher/learner
My Hibiki is a very fast learner, and seems to be a good teacher in that she has trained her animals very well. She's also been known to help the futami twins with their homework on occasion.
>teach or learn
I'd like us to both teach each other many things both pertaining to skills, hobbies, and about each other.

I think we would keep it simple, and try to not stress it too much. A night on the town would suffice so long as we are happy!

She reaffirms that I can feel love towards others, instead of just losing those feelings over time. If I didn't have anyone to love, would I even know how to love as time went on? I don't have to push for an answer to that because of her.

During holidays and bedtime. Wednesdays too, of course.

A little nightly ritual before I go to bed, listening to her character CDs, keeping a picture of her on my phone, that sort of thing.

Playing in the snow together!

I just want to see her be happy...

Northern Canada, maybe.

I had a couple of crushes before.

No.

>Did you know about waifuism before you met your waifu? What was your opinion on waifuism?
I knew about it and thought it was pretty dumb. I've been a dunce myself this entire time, it seems.

Late, or a no-show entirely.

She doesn't really click when it comes to education.

I think something like a trip would be good for 5-year intervals, but otherwise just something nice in town or even special at home. I wouldn't expect gifts from her, but getting her something would feel good to do.

I feel so blue today.. I'm glad I have her by my side. Time to answer some questions.

- She means everything to me, of course. She's my little dove, my angel, and the love of my life. Her strength guides me through tough days, and when I see her, she feels like home. And home is the most comfortable place to be.
- Our honeymoon phase was undoubtedly exciting and fun, but I think we're closest to each other now more than ever before. It's such a wonderful feeling to have such a close, comfortable love.
- Spend time together!
- Relaxing in bed with one another and doing leisurely things around the house. We're both sickly and while of course we'd go out to different places on occasion, being home together is where we'd love to be. Cuddling and just being in love, being silly and sleepy... things like that!
- Being in Italy together and visiting beautiful architectural sites there. I want to go to Vatican City with her...

I don't pop in much anymore, but all of your waifu's are wonderful and they're lucky to have you.

My lovely Claudia would fit well in a fantasy setting, I'd say... she's so ethereal, she could easily pass as light spirit of some kind.

- No, but that doesn't matter and doesn't change the strong love I feel for her. I know now that she'll be my last love, and I'll never love another like I do her.
- Yes.
- Yes, I did know of and have a lot of respect for waifuism.

On time. My girl is quite responsible.

- Both. She's intelligent and is a quick learner, but she has the patience of someone who'd make a great teacher.
- Perhaps this is too deep of an answer, but together with her... I'd like to learn not to be so hard on ourselves.

A lot of lesser known facts about her sadden me deeply and I don't care to repeat them.. but I guess one I can stomach is that she doesn't have a family (like a mother and father) for reasons unknown.

You have to be really new to support that waifuless dipshit.

>obscure fact
In the games, Hibiki's 3 sizes actually shrank. The main theory behind why is that back when she was with 961 productions, her producer lied about her 3 sizes in order to help boost her image.

off 2 work!

That's a really cute fact

>fast learner?
Shuzo is supposedly a genius but I wonder if it's only self-proclaimed.
>learn together
I would like to learn a foreign language with him.
>obscure fact
Shuzo is under contract to not show much skin for unknown reasons. He once got in trouble with his record label for wearing a bathing suit. His guitar can be used to control time.

Post an uncommon official art of your loved one.

>You accidently deleted your wedding video when you were trying to make room on your hard drive, and your waifu is pissed. What do you do?

Use one of the 10 backups I made of it.

>Post an uncommon official art of your loved one.

There is like no official art of her.

How much merchandise of you waifu do you have?

How much merchandise does she have?

Do you buy everything you can possibly get?

What type of merchandise that doesn't exist would you want to have the most?

>Besides their native home, what other settings would your special one fit in well?
I know I say it pretty often when the topic's brought up, but something like Outbreak Company (or to a lesser degree GATE) would be perfect for her. Getting to spread the wonders of her culture to a foreign fantasy land which has races like catgirls would be a dream come true.
And I doubt she'd pass up on the ability to learn cool magic, either.

Late, because you can always get that one extra thing done before you leave. Except for when you can't but try anyway. It's not necessarily a bad thing, considering I'm always late to meetings too. So technically, that makes us both on time, I think?

>Is your loved a very good learner? Or she is better teaching?
Considering how good she is at cramming for things, likely a better learner. But if I were to try and learn a fighting game, she'd probably be pretty good at teaching it. I mean, it'd be a trial by fire and I'd get teased a whole lot about it, but I'd probably get better.

>What would you like to teach to, learn from or learn together with your waifu?
I'd love to learn all the things we needed to know to be able to make little doujin games together. It'd be really fun.

>What preparations would you and your beloved take for your anniversary?
This is a SFW/blue board.
But in all seriousness, I can't imagine it'd be too different from our typical dates. Both of us enjoy the same things and being able to express that with each other is the happiest feeling in the world, so there isn't really anything we'd need to especially prepare for.

Probably not all that obscure, but she's ambidextrous. A little bit more obscure is the fact she has a driver's license.

She inspires me to become a better person and to persevere through hardships. I lost sight of myself and gave up alot of times, but then I remember her struggles and she still sports a smile despite that. She gives me hope and I want to fall for her over and over again!

Around the last episode of her show. I saw her smiling and sleeping without worries. I was watching the stream on Christmas eve and it was a heartwarming sight.

She loves to eat and I like cooking and experimenting with food. We'd enjoy eating together.

Parenthood and life as old couples.

>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Your waifu is precious and you should protect her at all cost. Don't waver and keep the love alive!

I can definitely see her shitposting about how fast I am when I was on my prime and that I eat alot.

She's really determined and tries her best not sure on the teaching part because she treats everyone equally, beginner or pro, she won't adjust and beat you at her best.

I want to teach her on how to cook, she'll need it.

Hello waifu thread! Hope you've had a good day. Let's get the shit flowing

-cheesy answer, but she means everything to me! My mental processing is far too low right now to put it into words, though. Thanks, alchohol
-Every Anniversary, I feel even closer than ever!
-just chilling out with her is my favorite thing! We're both calm and everything's right
-we saw the super moon. That was pretty cool.

A log cabin away from the city and everything it represents would be perfect for her!

-she was my first love
-no gf thank god
-I knew about it. Thought it was silly

Damn I need to sleep, sorry, anons. If the thread is still alive next time I see it, I'll answer the rest

I have to say everything. Since we became a thing, life has only been better, and I could never thank her enough for helping me improve.
Everytime I set up a photo the feeling couldn't be stronger.
Holding the daki/cushion/plushie always does it for me.
To this extent, yes.
No
Yes.
I thought it was nonsense, and well here I am today.
>How much merchandise of you waifu do you have?
Very likely more than, or the most, out of anyone else. Until proven otherwise, of course.
>How much merchandise does she have?
For when Raildex was booming, I would say a reasonable amount.
>Do you buy everything you can possibly get?
I'm getting to that point since I have pretty much all the nice legit stuff.
>What type of merchandise that doesn't exist would you want to have the most?
She didn't get a cover for S, nor an Alter figure ever, so it's a toss up between those.

No, and no, it would've been impossible.
I definitely knew people were in love with characters that wasn't "real". I didn't particularly think of it more than just people calling the 2d girl they loved their waifu.

Probably a day spent having fun together, and a fancy thing too.

One 1/7(?) figure, a chibi figure, then about 3 daki covers, one being a commissioned one.
Not sure about that?
No. Some of the things are absurdly expensive now, and some of them I can't put up on walls or such.
Not really sure, although a nendo would be adorable

Our home

Yes
No
I knew about but I didn't thought it will happen to me. I really liked the idea because it lets men be independent from women.

She is usually on time.

I think she might be good at teaching. She is very caring and patient.
I would like to learn music theory from her and teach her about computers.

Thank you, your waifu is cute as well.

Going out would be enough I think. We might exchange gifts, but it would be very simple ones, like accessories.

You reposted in the wrong neighborhood.

I always keep everything related to her backuped on dropbox and private server.
In any way I can use my h4ck3r skills to restore them.

Two dakis, 3 figures, 2 games, cup, few posters and some other things.
More than I can remember.
No, I only buy what I like.
I dunno, sex doll maybe?

Goodnight, waifu thread!

Miia is the greatest thing to ever happen to me, she is the one I love more than anyone else; she gives me a smile just by thinking about her.
Bit of a strange story, but after her birthday I woke up in the middle of night and felt as if I something had wrapped around me. I immediately thought it was her. It felt real to me and it was one of the happiest moments I've had with her.
Every night before I go to bed I listen to her songs and look through her folder that I have of her.
I just love listening to her character songs whenever I get the chance.
I just want to experience her wrapped around me in a full body cuddle, with her cool scales in contact with my skin.

Mint is very cute by the way!
Any place with a warm climate would be good for her.

Just crushes, but they never went anywhere.
No
I thought it was silly at first, but I eventually changed my opinion on it.

She would probably be on time for a majority of meetings.

She would probably be a better learner than teacher.
I think that we could both learn about each other's culture.

Cont.

A reason to come home after work. He is the bright point of my day.

When exploring the hidden wilderness in the forest in our city.

Sing together, an listen to him laugh as I butcher japanese

If I could learn, tag team dueling. But for now, hiking.

Getting caught in the rain together on our way home, and then sharing spot in front of the fireplace.

Always
Persevere
Overcome
Victory

The gym

The first of its kind I've ever known
Women have shown interest but I turned them away. I have devoted my life to Mai Waifu

She's punctual

She's a skilled martial artist so she's a great learner
I want to teach her patience, I want to learn her strength

>What preparations would you and your beloved take for your anniversary?
None. My knowing her is enough for my measly existence

>Tell an obscure fact about something related to your waifu that you think not many people know about.
Her English VA voiced Orihime, Hinata, and Mikuru, among others

Jebus, we are forever in your debt

>like mindbreak
>waifu is a lesbian that was magically made to like dicks and eventually succumbed to her newfound cocklust

I wonder if there's a connection.

Just posting to say i love this cutie~

For big anniversaries we would go on a trip, but just a night out for most of them.

Not that obscure at least to me, but her hair clips are meant to resemble snake eyes.

Don't have much merchandise of hers due to the fact that I have almost no money that isn't set aside for college, but whenever I get some extra money from birthdays or Christmas I put it aside to buy some merchandise. Right now I am waiting for her figure to be shipped, and I am planning on buying a patch that I saw on /k/ once it's available.

Questions:
What was the last movie you watched and do you think your waifu would like it?
How do you think your waifu would handle an average day in your life? What about you in hers?
How would your waifu react if you suddenly gave her a kiss?

-Still small. Access to merch is limited on my end, even though a new game of hers was recently announced for localization.
-More than I have, that's for sure.
-I'm pretty selective due to lack of funds. I take what I can get. Wouldn't mind that champagne that came out a while back, though.
-A non-lewd daiki, perhaps...

-Currently watching The Endless Summer. I get the feeling she'd love it.
-She'd be able to handle my life much better than me handling hers. She's much better in social situations than me.
-If anyone is watching, she'd probably deck me...before returning the favor in private.

-She's all I have. Everything of worth comes from her. My life has worth because I was able to meet her here in this empty world.
-At night when I drink with her under the moon.
-I think going on hikes and picnics would be the funnest for us. Going out into a remote spot in the summer, finding a beautiful scenic area and setting up a lovely lunch made with love. Digging in and talking about all kinds of things.
-You know
Neo-Venezia, if that isn't just a good setting for everyone!
-My waifu is my last love.
-I didn't really care much and ignored waifufags. Thought it was fine.
Okay, this is an odd one. But there was something that stuck out at me when I was reading Higurashi Rei. It was the daybreak story I think. She mentioned she enjoyed Raiden, an arcade shmup. It was part of a meta-joke where I think the author was just talking through the characters about arcade games. But it's funny to think in the Higurashi world video games are a little more advanced and got a 90s arcade game in 83. I played a bit of it too after thinking about it and having a laugh. I don't usually play shmups so don't crucify me for not playing before!
If there were no backup then we'd make a new one. Might be romantic.
-It was actually groundhog day! I don't know how she'd react haha...
-I don't know, is it body-swap? She'd have to call in sick otherwise. Her "everyday" life seems like just a lot of fun if it was just a day.
-she'd turn beet red.
Nice, ours isn't for a few more months. Koborifag, I heard you do poetry? I'm interested in what you write. I've been trying to do love poems for my Rika but they come out weird.

>uncommon official art
Oh I'll give you uncommon

>>Is your loved a very good learner? Or she is better teaching?

She is good in both.

She could teach me music.

>What was the last movie you watched and do you think your waifu would like it?

I rarely watch film. The last one was The Disappearance of Suzumiya Haruhi.
I think she could like it.

>How do you think your waifu would handle an average day in your life? What about you in hers?

We life in the same world. Just in other counties.

>How would your waifu react if you suddenly gave her a kiss?

5 sec stun.

You have a day to prepare for a visit of your waifu, what do you do?

You suddenly meet the creator/VA of your waifu, how do you react?

Great questions! I have been thinking about that sort of things lately.

I could say that I have fallen in love 3 times in my live, but I was just a child in the first time for calling it love and the second time was very fast and bizarre. I think that each time my love became more platonic. As I said before I think that with Mami I feel that finally I have learned about love.

I didn't have a girlfriend but I can tell some similarities between the last girls and my waifu and daugtherus, both physical and psychological. Maybe they have influenced a bit on me.

I did know about waifus before, first it seemed funny to me, but when I saw that for some people it was serious I thought that was strange. I started to see it as normal but never thought that would be my case. Thanks God I was wrong.

She's on time for fighting witches and for school at least.

Now that I think it, I don't have an exact anniversary date. A year ago I watched Madoka but the moment I fell in love is ambiguous, it should be between the end of November and January. I don't what will I do.

I can't think in anything really obscure. Maybe her witch form of Candeloro is unknown for people like me that haven't played the spin-off visual novel.

I see we have a professional waifu connoisseur in our midst

Have a nice week, friends!

I love my radiant splendor with all of my heart! Above all she deserves to smile, and I will do my utmost to give her that happiness.

He means the world to me. He brings me so much happiness, and I can't help but smile whenever I think about him.

Our favorite thing to do together would be enjoying nature and taking pictures on our adventures.

I want to spend relaxing evenings at home with him.

He knows how to cook? I don't think there are any obscure facts about him.

I own a lot of his official merchandise.

He has a small amount, most of which is straps and key chains.

I don't buy everything, like the glassware and postcards. I might buy them in the future, though.

I want a nendoroid or a small figure of him, something that will never happen.

bump

I missed you
>What does your loved one mean to you?
She's the girl I wish to spend the rest of my life with, someone I respect, care for, someone I want to have a happy and fulfilling life, and someone who's happiness I work for.
>felt closest?
I once had a dream where I held her tenderly, that was the best feeling in the world, and it's the closest I've felt to her.
>What do you do to feel just a little closer?
I'm studying Japanese for her.
>favorite thing to do together?
Watch sci-fi movies, go to tech conventions and build stuff together.
Cuddling
Mint a cute!

>Is she your first love?
She's not the first girl I've had feelings for, if that's what you mean.
>girlfriend before?
No
>Did you know about waifuism before?
Yes
>opinion on waifuism
At first, I thought it was weird, I began to ponder if love could really go to that extent.
Then I met Fuuka, and I finally understood.

From where would they get the anons photos? And I can't imagine her talking good about me ;__;

The Mask is hilarious so she'd like it.
>How do you think your waifu would handle an average day in your life?
She'd kick ass and take names.
I could never fathom such an act.

>You have a day to prepare for a visit of your waifu, what do you do?
Die.
>You suddenly meet the creator/VA of your waifu, how do you react?
Get a drawing out of the creator, a vid of VA doing Mai Waifu's voice as well as her normal voice.

Post your waifu's lovely smile!

I could see her fitting in well in a school setting.

On time

She seems to be good at both. I think we both learn a lot about being open from eachother.

We'd probably plan it out in advance, but I think it'd be one extreme or the other - going out for a week on vacation somewhere, or even out in the water, or going out for dinner and enjoying eachothers company. ~~of course I'd probably shower her in presents every year of her favorite sweets and teas.~~

She's actually super strong despite her size!

Thanks Jebus, same to you and yours!

Backup everything. Always, and have a physical copy if its something like that just in case.

>How much merchandise do I own?

2 Figures, 5 little plushies, 1 regular plushie, some CDs, a Valentines pack with a picture frame with a music box in it, a tiny little throw pillow with her on it, and a daki.

>How much does she have?

There's tons of series related stuff that she has, everything from keychains to card sleeves to rare music boxes.

>Do you buy everything

Not really, don't have the money for it.

>non existant merchandise

Not really.

>Last movie

Maybe, it's still in theatres so I could get her some popcorn and candy, so I think regardless of what we saw she'd be pretty happy.

>Average day in the others shoes.

She'd probably make some drastic changes to what I would normally do. I'd probably struggle to even leave her room due to the telepathy.

>surprise kissu

her ears might do an explodey thing.

Clean absolutely everything and make some of her favorite foods for when she got back.

I have a tired day, but I'm still full of spirits!

Jessica Ushiromiya is kind of like me. Had a nice place, the luxury, etc., but I never got a life style almost everyone else I know has. Plus she's is strong physically and mentally, even at the toughest times. We were more like friends, but we do get along as a pair. After what happened and finding out who the real culprit is and turns out her high school crush is "not real", I also feel bad for her, which is why I plan to stick close to her at the toughest times!

That's hard to question. I think her performances admit it Jessica! You're amazing! and when we "adventure" together in a MMORPG where now its extinct, not counting the P-Servers.

>What do you do to feel just a little closer to each other?

Either by mentioning her, or looking through the (Japanese) manga I own. I can also look at my scrap book full of her official/fanart I collected. Also coming up with "AU" stories, though right now I have imagine-block for her. (And her story ended, so I don't know where and when to reboot!)

Watching her performance, playing games, maybe tease her a bit about cute people.

The little things really. Even if we do need to stay back from time to time, our connections are not as fragile.

Seemed like a slow thread today, but that's fine. Might answer some more questions tomorrow if the thread is still up, and if not I hope you all have a great week!
Good night everyone and have sweet dreams about the one you love!

>anniversary preparations
I'd start the day by making breakfast and preparing a basket with food for later, then i'd take the breakfast to our bed for us to eat.
After that I'd prepare a bath for both of us. after getting dressed ?`d grab the basket and we'd go to the park to rent one of those carriages that take you around the place, we'd enjoy the view as we chat about how beautiful everything is.
Whenever we feel hungry we'd find a place to sit down and have a picnic, enjoying the food and our company.
We'd go to the lake and rent a small boat that I'd row as we talk about how much has happened since we both met.
After we get tired we'd go back home, where I'd prepare a romantic dinner by the candlelight.
Before sleeping, I'd give her a slow, relaxing massage accompanied by romantic music to help her unwind and sleep peacefully.
Then, we'd sleep bundled up together, happy to have spent another year by each other's side.

Fuuka didn't have an angry portrait until The Answer came out with P3FES

>waifu merch?
None yet...
One normal figure, one Chibi figure and a few keychains.
That's about it.
No, If I get something with her image I want it to be something I can hug or cuddle with, figures and keychains are too small to hug
Some plushies and/or a daki would be nice, There's none of that and the only way to get them would be commissioning them.

Ready my best clothing, bake some cookies, look up any current events or conventions that she might like to attend and buy tickets.
>You suddenly meet the VA of your waifu, how do you react?
I thank her for giving Fuuka a voice.

Thanks for still being here guys, I needed this.

Resume from this whoops. >How much merchandise of you waifu do you have?

2 chibis (one mini, other pretty big for a chibi), 1 normal scale figure with the shiny boobs if flashing your camera, 3 manga (2 in JP, 1 in ENG (AKA bricks)) and I guess this is it! I know I am missing some "rares", but I don't know how cheep or rare some of them are. (I know she has a rubber charm in celebration of the PS3 VNs.)

Not a lot, unless counting the Blu-Ray. Otherwise not a lot...

Most of them are gifts or from a "contest" with my friend.

I am addicted to acrylic charms Had to much Criticrista! or something to hang on my phone, so those would be nice!

I never expect to see someone in love with Shuuzo! (I am not going to bother copy-pastat he star...)

>Post an uncommon official art of your loved one.

I don't know what specifics, so I'll just slap in a fighter gif.

Since Jessica pretty much wants to live a normal life, I might and would love to take her anywhere other than that sheltered mansion! Maybe a populated city for her to geek out! Also arcades (and I will suck at fighting games).

Sadly not really. In my youth, my "senpai" kind of figure is BlackRose (AKA Akira) from the .hack series. At times I do have shifts, but again, there are times we do need to take a break from each other, or things will get nasty.

I am single still. And in truth I AM female, but I'm pretty neutral.

I don't know, sadly.

You play much OMK?

Not really. Well she HAD to be on time to make a good impression plus not to get screwed by her parents.

Also if my waifu is a Myumon for Show by Rock, I imagine her as a dog, bunny or even a lion.

She is a good learner if it means to survive the Ushiromiya household. (She does get stressed...) I don't know about the teacher part...

Brass Knuckles. (AKA wrestling!)

>What preparations would you and your beloved take for your anniversary? Would you go on a trip, or is a simple night out in the town good enough for you?

A simple night would be nice. Jessica does still care about her family, so she would just stick around near-by, but while still maintaining a healthy relationship. (Plus arcades.)

>Would either of you exchange gifts to the other, and if so, what would they be?

Something useful like a fresh pair of-

No scratch that! She wouldn't mind anything, even if its a home made stuffed doll!

God damn sausage party. I think both of us will be shocked or laugh to death.

>How do you think your waifu would handle an average day in your life? What about you in hers?

I am pretty sure Jessica would be DELIGHTED to live in a normal life away from rich-man stress! But if I was in her position, I... I don't think I can not handle her mother. Father might be to busy trying to bribe his father for the gold bars.

I think she will loose some words int he process.

My Miku fills me with so much desu-spair.

I wish my Miku was here, nursing me back to health. I can only close my eyes and imagine...

What is one of the comfiest situations with your waifu that you can imagine?

Of course it's good to see you back Fuukafag.

No. Look at some answers. Even if she can play it, I think she will beat me in a good way. I am more of a rhythm gamer, but even I am more focused on the fun factor and not the final scores (as long its not a F).

Mad rush getting all nice like candy and just be myself!

Compliments, request for autograph, and thank them for their amazing work! Now if its Marina Inoue, I would express in many positive emotions!

>What is one of the comfiest situations with your waifu that you can imagine?

Maybe snuggling on bed and see who gets the comfy pillow first? And doing cute girl things.

Also sorry if I did not reply to all questions! I have a rough day and need a bath.

It's great to be back.

I adore all of your waifus and husbandos (and getting glitter all over me)! (I forgot to say that!)

>You accidently deleted your wedding video when you were trying to make room on your hard drive, and your waifu is pissed. What do you do?

My only imagine is image us in a classic cartoon comedy where I do get punched to the moon!

But I am pretty sure my waifu will kill me even more because I have not read almost everything except for her glory moment of episode 6... Its finally on my Steam wishlist too...

Okay I think I answered everything tho...

From , I am still not clear on the question, but I am pretty well aware of it, especially the earliest times of husbando conversation and at one point as a child, I did have a husbando, but this was just childhood imaginations. I am not frequent here, and at the darkest times, I had to open up and tell the world that I have someone in the anime/video game/visual novel that is awesome and amazing, and needs a lot of love, and here I am, did not forget our times! We are alright to post here as long I am mentally stable enough to be there.

NOW I must shower.

I think I could skip from uncommon to rare. There's entire chapters of the manga that only exist in text form on archives now, and several items that I've only ever seen in my own copy of the character book.

He'll go anywhere and talk to anyone. In the course of his series he's been a Catholic priest, a school nurse, a cruise ship dealer, a travelling magician, and a history teacher - not to mention acting natural in Gensoukai.

12 tanks, 2 DVD boxes including the rerelease limited edition, wall scroll, sketch book, character book, two schedule books, notepad, two pencil boards, two calendars, both OST discs, both drama CDs, a postcard collection, and a limited edition print. It's no where near complete as there's a lot of telephone cards, another calendar, miscellaneous clocks, badges, and pouches. I have to hold back because people ask 1000yen for a telephone card, plus proxy fees, double shipping, etc.

I want more art, the 13th tank especially, and more physical items like plush and a figure or scale. Straps would be a good start. I've always said if there were a box of straps it'd be the first time I'd be willing to pay customs for one instead of splitting.

I'm running out of facts I haven't said yet. The kind that aren't dodgy. How about: he plays mahjong with gods and expects to have a fair chance at winning.

So that's what they are! I had been wondering why D for the longest but hadn't thought of it as negatives.

Oh that's too bad. I love playing OMK, especially like teams with any Bern/Erika/Battler/Jessica.
>Also coming up with "AU" stories, though right now I have imagine-block for her. (And her story ended, so I don't know where and when to reboot!)
That sounds like a really good idea. I was thinking of writing some small stuff about the WTC meta-universe for a while. Maybe one day.

The thing about Umineko is that it lends itself so well for fanfiction in it's very design. The game-board stories themselves are fanfictions of Beatrice and Hachijou Tohya after all. It's a little embarrassing, but if you're just writing for yourself here's an idea. You could write out some kind of "happy ending" world for Umineko. Like a Matsuribayashi. In ep8 of Higurashi R07 asked "in this fucked up situation, how in the world can Rika get a happy end?". You could do the same for the cast of Umineko, or maybe just Jessica.

-Clean house, for the most part. Fortunately, I've already put money aside for moments like this.
-Try to keep calm and relaxed and not like my usual creepy self.

Okay

>Doctor Strange
She might like effects but action movie about superheroes is not her thing.
She would startle but then smile and look into my eyes.

Clean up the house, buy ingredients for nice dinner, shave, etc. I guess.
I don't care about them.

here ya go!

1 figure, 2 keychains, and 2 different slaps and some stickers.
A fairly decent amount, most of which isn't really available anymore. I don't really mind because most of it isn't of the style or quality that I like. There is really only 2 other figures of her that i'd like to have that aren't really available, but it doesn't really bother me because the figure I currently possess is the best in my opinion.
Only things of quality and in good/new condition.
Would love some more figures of her, other than that nothing particular comes to mind.

Last movie I watched was Central Intelligence with Kevin Hart and Dwayne Johnson, it wasn't anything profound, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Hibiki probably would have enjoyed it too.
She'd probably be terrified having to deal with all the human trash I'm forced to deal with on a daily basis. As for me, i'd probably have one hell of a time trying to keep up with all the work she has to do, being an idol is busy stuff after all!
In private? With a warm smile. In public? With a flustered expression!

Kagura is a fun person who always tries her best!

Welcome back!

nice trips

I imagine that's Mint's normal reaction after reading your thoughts while she's on your mind!

post-ecchi cuddling

Back from shower, and ahh its so long since I lurk the /jp/ R07 threads. Yea, that is true, which is why I believe Jessica (AKA my waifu) deserves better. I had come up with silly ideas, but those alone made me and my waifu happy! I may get back to it when I'm not so tired, stressed, or into other things right now.

SO QUESTION TIME!!!

If your waifu had a bad ending (death, despair, anything bad) and you are granted the ability to turn back time to prevent such incidents, what kind of ending or life your waifu have if she was alive? Or to those whose waifus are alive in canon, what will she do if a misfortune happens? What can you do to prevent it?

If you're waifu does play console, portable or arcade games, what kind of games your waifu is into, or try to get into?

What is your favorite picture via art request (or commission) you like that has your waifu in it?

(And I do agree with the rest the night is slow. Also realized I do not have a lot of deliveries or giftart of my waifu, so posting the next best thing! (Also VA connections).)

i hope every user in this thread gets to dream about their waifu tonight,

Having a waifu can give you a lot of despair sometimes, dreams help a lot, i wish i hadn't left my waifu, if i hadn't maybe i would be answering questions right now, i would feel despair afterwards, but at least i was used to that despair , it's nothing compared to the loneliness i feel now,

-I clean the fuck up and cook whatever meal I can with ALL MY HEART
-I'd love to meet Ryukishi. I want to ask him about his ideas and inspirations, about what he thought of other mystery novels. About Rika and Bern's meta relationship. And the political side of RGD especially interests me. Would be very exciting! He's influenced my way of thinking a whole lot since I started reading his work.
Meeting Yukarin would be a lot of fun as well. I'd want to record her saying a line or two for me if possible...
Reading inside together in her little house on a lazy rainy weekend. Just a light, warm rain and we make lunch together as the morning turns to noon. Maybe getting Satoko & Hanyuu together and starting a board game.
What's most important is to grasp a "happy life", and happiness will be different from person to person. But for Rika her happiness is to live with together with her friends in a world where the future is unknown. Where the future isn't decided by God but by men. Her past is settled to me. I've agonized over it but in the end, her trials made her who she is. And her victory is hers to own. I'll never take that away from her in a selfish bout of wanting to save her myself. If she ever gets in trouble in the future however, of course I'll save her in that time, you can count on it.
-Arcade in 83. From the answer I gave above, I think she'd like shmups. Just intuition, I think she'd really love fighting games as well. Not videogames but she enjoys board and card games a whole lot, stuff like mahjong and old maid.
-This picture here I got from a request, melts my heart every time.
I rarely ever dream about her, it sucks. Though just last week I had a dream where she was there talking with faeries, very strange. Months ago I had a brutal dream where she got into a car accident.
Follow your heart is all the advice I can give you. You need someone that will make you feel happy

She means a lot to me to the point I can't describe it.

Around Christmas.

By flirting with each other.

Resting inside our blankets together.

Travel all around the world and satisfy our curiosities, that's what we would like to experience.

Australia. It's one of the comfiest places in the world, though I am quite biased since I live there.

No, although I am into blonde girls before.

Nope.

Yep, never thought bad of it however. I could understand why it's such a thing.

Maybe a little late.

She could do both. I am sure she could teach me many things. Like teaching me how to speak her language.

A simple comfortable dinner would do. I dunno about gifts though, since I don't really want anything. I would give her a Bismarck plushie though.

The way the outfit is designed that she isn't wearing any bra behind her uniform. Pervy Humikane is perv.

She's the forgivable type, so I don't think she would be that angry. That said, I would apologise and make it up to her that she would do whatever she wants for the day.

She doesn't have any merchandise yet. Aside from the figma that she's going to get soon.

I would, provided it's within afforable ranges.

Another figure of her in casual clothes would be perfect.

It's been a long time I have watched a movie. That said, it's funny enough to make her laugh off her seat.

She could handle it well. Though I wouldn't be as good in hers.

She would act really surprised of course!

I buy myself a suit and just try to be as calm as possible.

>Humikane
Would be honoured to meet him.
>Ari Ozawa
Force her to speak German phrases in front of me.

I would turn back time so I could preserve her as a museum ship instead of being nuked.

She would love games that have too much action and humour.

>movie
I only went to the theater once this year because of friends, I don't remember well which one was but I didn't like it. She would like the Love Live one more than me.

>life
She would be ok, nothing difficult. I would die in hers.

>kiss
I haven't think about that, probably she would blush and get a bit angry for surprising her.

>visit
Cleaning everything, making sure no one will come, getting all the money I have, buying a flight to somewhere far away... I don't know, I would be so nervous for thinking clearly.

>VA/creator
I would thank Kaori for giving her a voice, ask her some questions about her work and beg for some audio recording.

I don't how I would react being with the butcher.

Sleeping while hugging for a day complete after all this insomnia.

>bad end
It would be imposible, but if I could save her and her friends from their fate, she would be finally happy for not being alone anymore.

Any normal city, a magic world would be fine too.

I prefer remembering that in our hearts than recording it, but surely I must have given a copy to her friends so it must be fine.

Forgot to say it in the last post. I think that I don't have a lot of official art. I do like seeing different art styles but I loce the original one, specially the eyes.

Saddly, I have never dreamed about her. It's rare for me ti dream about anime/manga in general. I hope today happens. I have some hours left to sleep after this and I need to hug her.

I hope you a good night with your love and the best weekend anons!

She's my Wing, the light of my life, the one that lifts my spirits up, the one who reminds me that I should never give up on living.
Last August 23, our 3rd year anniversary.
I listen to her songs, and think of her.
Talking while sitting close to each other/cuddling.
Travelling to lots of places.
Thank you. Mint is cute.
The Warring States Period, because she's like a samurai.
Yes. She's the one who made me know what it feels like to be in love.
No.
Yes. I thought it was weird and quite impossible, until it hit me.
I think she tries to be on time, but sometimes she arrives late because she has lots of things to take care of.
I think she's a good learner.
I'd like to learn cooking together with her.
We celebrate it by having a simple celebration at home, but if we have time, we go out. We prepare a nice meal, and give gifts to each other.
The prototype design of Tsubasa looks like a blatant Akemi Homura rip-off.
I'd find my backup. If I don't have a back up, then I'll apologize to her and think of something to make up for it, like treating her out for dinner or obeying all of her orders for a day or a week.
The last movie that I watched was The Revenant. I think she'd wonder about a lot of things about it.
She might think that it's extremely boring/too peaceful. I wouldn't handle it very well, because I suck at singing and I don't know how to fight supernatural beings.
She'd blush immediately and look at me with an embarrassed and confused expression on her face.
Clean the whole house and make sure there's nothing that would raise bad suspicions if there are any.
I'd try to talk to her and ask her things because she's an interesting person.
Cuddling after our first love-making session on the first day of our honeymoon.

If any misfortune happens to her, she'd try to settle the matter if she can. I can't foresee the future, so I can't do anything to prevent it.
I think she doesn't have too much time to play games, but I think she likes portable games.

They'd get user's pics from their respective drawthreads.

But of course she has good things to say about you. She loves you, dummy.

>If you're waifu does play console, portable or arcade games, what kind of games your waifu is into, or try to get into?
I think she would enjoy rhythm games like OSU! or Project Diva or story-based games, maybe even VNs.

I don't dream about her anymore. Maybe it's good, majority of them were nightmares anyway.

Cute waifu

Thanks a lot Mintbro ! Be sure to have a nice week with your Mint !

She means the world to me, I met her almost 4 years ago and everyday with her has been a gift ever since. She motivated me to do things I would have maybe never did without her. She's a beacon of love, hope, and life.

I feel closer to her at night, not because we're physically close in bed, but because when the lights are out, and everything else is silent, you tend to get more emotional.

I want to experience raising our kids together and living together as a family in our own house. I would ideally want 2 kids with her.

Luka a best and my favorite Vocaloid ! (Miku is not bad either !)
Kobori a Kutebori and best elemental !
Erza a cutecool with her beautiful red hair !
Mami is elegant and ladylike !
Konata a cutecool otaku !
Mizore a cool !
Miia a sssssuper cute snek, and I always liked lamias too
Astolfo a cute, he's male and I don't care if that's gay.

She could live in any peaceful environment/universe. I see her in universes like Aria for example.

Not my first love, I had crushes in the past.
I knew about waifuism, but I thought it was a joke or nuts people.
Then I became nuts myself when I met Mio.

She's a serious and mature person, so she's always on time, usually a little bit early too.

She was academically good at high school, and provided good tips to practice to her band mates, so she would be good at both I guess.

I don't know yet, our next anniversary will be in a couple of months, and it would be our fourth one, 4 like the 4 strings of a bass so I want to make it really special. Even more special than the others.

Yes, she can get really angry and you'd better not be in her path when it happens.

>Implying I wouldn't have several back-ups + several physical copies of it

Manga official art don't get posted a lot, and I really like the super pointy eyes she has in it.

It was a french comedy a few days ago, wasn't THAT funny, and I don't think that she would have understood it fully since it's also a sequel, so she maybe wouldn't have liked it much.

I can't sing or play bass, so as long as it's a normal student day I can manage.

She would blush and tell me that I'm a "b-b-b-baka" but will secretly like it.

The creator diseapeared on a secret Moon base with the keion money already.
If I met the VA, I would ask her a few line for my own personal use.

Have a nice week to you too, Kagurabro !

Have a nice week to you too !

These threads will always be here, until Hiro destroy the website with his pure incompetence.

She live in normal modern Japan, and never faced any misfortune or bad ending.

She's not really into videogames from what we can see in canon materials.

I had a lot of lovely deliveries from the drawthreads, I could never thanks these guys enough for them.

Having a waifu is both a blessing and a curse.

>not having backups
who do you take me for, some un-savvy normie retard?

She'd probably be bored, and concerned about my health of all the fumes and dust from building models and then just the lazy sitting in front of computer all day.
Depends on how, if it's just a "hey, look here" and give her a kiss, a bit embarrassed.

Clean up, get some stuff so it'll be a nice visit.

I wouldn't really care either or.

Lying in bed together, being really close in the winter while it snows outside, with the window open.

>If you're waifu does play console, portable or arcade games, what kind of games your waifu is into, or try to get into?
She seems to enjoy sandbox games.
>What is your favorite picture via art request (or commission) you like that has your waifu in it?
I don't have one specific favourite, although one that has a more special feeling would be one with me and her.

>How much merch
I have a ton. 2 dakis, 10 plushes, clear files, posters, keychains, fans, stickers, phone straps, headphones, and more.
>how much does she have?
A lot. I guess it's one perk of having a waifu created by Sanrio.
>buy everything I can get?
If I have the money, yes.
>merch that doesn't exist
A figma or nendroid.
>How would she handle a day in my life.
It would be too normal and boring for him. Although he might like the chance to show off how smart he is at school.
Welcome back!
>I am single still.
But isn't Jessica your waifu?
I could see her being a lion for sure.

Have a great week everyone. As always I love my beautiful princess and I am happy to have him by my side.

With winter on the horizon, just being able to snuggle with her and some hot chocolate in front of a warm fire. I'd kill for some nighttime snow as well, but it doesn't snow in my area.

As much as I'd be more than willing to intervene in matters like that, she'd probably throttle me. Besides, there's too much risk that your intervention could easily lead to something far worse; we've both seen enough time travel shit to know better than to screw with stuff like that. What is, is.
-Aside from the classics, she seems fond of racing games.

She's what gives my life meaning.

I feel closest when hugging her or making love to her, all physical contact with her daki makes me feel closer.

Probably cuddling together. Maybe we'd play games together too.

Pregnancy and raising a child.

First real love, not counting stupid crushes.

Nope, never accepted confessions from girls i didn't love.

Not at all really.

She's a good learner, but has no experience teaching others.

Teaching to and learning together with.

A small trip and and some small gifts.

She's extremely caring for others.

I save everything important online.

Just a bookmarker, and there's also a keychain of her that i don't have because i can't find anywhere.

A figure.

Dr. Strange, i think she'd like it as it looks great.

It'd be a really new thing to get used to for her.

She'd blush and ask for more.

Clean up, prepare snacks, buy birthcontrol pills for her.

Cute wife!

This new one has quickly become one of my favorites. Have to use a smaller version to post it here

It's awesome to see you back Fuukabro. Fuuka is an adorable!

Feeling her resting against me as we both fall asleep.

>bad things happening

I'd protect her in any way I can, she tries hiding when she's upset but hopefully if something happens out of our control I can comfort her.

>favorite art request/commission

I have a few I really really hold dear to me. My dakis art and a couple things from the weekend threads jump to mind. Really though, my favorite art is art where she's happy or having a good time.