Is it ok to physically punish your wife/girlfriend, Sup Forums?

Is it ok to physically punish your wife/girlfriend, Sup Forums?

Sometimes it feels like they leave you no other option.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA
allcountries.org/uscensus/230_cumulative_percent_distribution_of_population_by.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only with an erotic spanking

fpbp

Only if ur muslim

Sometime it's necessary. It lets women know where their limits are.

youtube.com/watch?v=oo0d1zTAFKA

Unironically yes. There is literally nothing wrong with hitting women, especially your wife or gf if they are acting in a way that demands it.

Absolutely based.

Your kids too then I suppose?

You'd have to be one verbally challenged beta cuck to ever need to hit a woman.

One word from a proper alpha and they'll know their place.

I have always used positive and negative reinforcement like you would with any child. Withholding allowances or giving treats.

You have to be a low IQ savage to resort to physical violence. Women will obey without the need to hit them.

Not him, but yes corporal punishment for children should also be used when the situation merits it.

You're internet tough guy routine like you wrote the book on a "proper alpha" is hilarious and sad.

sure they are your property

Good thing your mutt children will be powerless jew slaves anyway because hitting children is always damaging.

Not that there will be anything lost on yours. Darwin will see to that.

>muh virtuous alpha
Alpha is a guy thay gets pussy, period.
Alphas being Christian Greys is just a way beta men protect their ego from realizing that thugs are more popular with women than them.

If your wife is submissive and respects you as a man and you're confident you acted justly and not out of passion, then she'll probably appreciate it on some level. I wouldn't go around smacking your feminazi gf though, you'll end up in a jail cell.

>You have to be a low IQ savage to resort to physical violence
There are steps of discipline that must ultimate be secured by force. Ultimately the law of the united states is enforced by the police and the military. If you do not ensure that rules (laws) are maintained then you will have disorder. It's as simple as that.

yes. women are overgrown teenagers with no agency.
anyone who opposes corporal punishment is a cuck soyboy bugman

2/10 bait. Have a (You)

Only if you are a Nigger or Muslims, otherwise it is a criminal offense and I would advise against it. Having said that - constantly undermine her ego and make her think she is fat.

If you find yourself verbally challenged by a woman to the degree you need to hit her, you're probably beyond you capacity.

Good thing there's low IQ women enough even for beta mantards like you. I guarantee.

How about my wife's son? I always felt it's not my place. Also what if he grows up to be bigger than me and beats me up?

A good spanking is usually what they need(and want).

"always" damaging. Fuck you idiot. Pain is an excellent educational method just don't take it to an extreme on either side. Cuck.

tits or gtfo

When my girlfriend acts out of line I just hold my breath until she apologizes. Or I say “im bigger and stronger than you” and puff like a blowfish.

Pain, yes, best master in life. Just not when inflicted by a parent.

It's the last resort of the retarded parent who never should have had kids anyway.

that's how you raise bugmen

You are thinking of the alpha of r-selection. The K-selection alpha is much different. Christian grey is neither one because he is too judaic

>Having a reason to physically discipline your spouse.
You should find a better girl then. The right kind of girl would only need a stern talking to.

I think kids who are afraid of smacking their kids out of principle are going to raise bugmen anyway, correlation doesn't equal causation.

parents*

1. You're pretty much a cuck
2. This is something you really should've discussed with your wife already

No wonder.
You mudslimes are literally retarded.

Kys numale faggots. Subhumans get the rope. Only utter cucks let sluts walk all over them.

Lmao wtf is that reddit post in that pic
What a future sociopath

no you fucking nigger, keep your hands to yourself

>The right kind of girl would only need a stern talking to.
This is mostly true and I like the way you think. But don't rule out the possibility that both partners are just into this kind of thing and the woman wants to be "physically disciplined".

It absolutely is, to let her know limit's.
But don't wreck her to much or she may run away.

No.

Or chop yurdick off while you sleep

Only if they pre-agreed to it.

I guess I am, but I came into the picture 10 years later.
She has 0 discipline or rules for him

My ex used to go nuts on me. Throw chairs at me, and on occasion just come at me fists flying. She was a sweet girl, she was very small, but sometimes in our relationship she would lose her temper. I never fought back, other than to restrain her. When she would throw a chair at me, I would catch it. We lived together for a very long time, and we popped our cherries on each other.
One fucking time, after a blow out over fucking nothing, she attacked me. All I did was pin her against the wall, and the back of her arm hit a doorknob, and she got a pretty big bruise. I never heard the fucking end of it.
Fucking whore ended up cheating on me, ruining my life, and a bunch of relationships with my friends. I should've actually beat her, I would probably still be with her.

>muh akshually
You should've actually shown her the door after the first red flag you degenerate.

my exgf would attack me but she was like 4'10 and I'm 6'5 so it would always end up with us having sex

I was gonna say, no wonder she left you. You just let her get away with whatever she wanted.

Pretty sure you just admitted to being a pedophile

>short women don't exist
~2% of women in my age bracket are 4'10
allcountries.org/uscensus/230_cumulative_percent_distribution_of_population_by.html

>Is it ok to physically punish your wife/girlfriend, Sup Forums?
sparingly, yes

if she's off her rocker giving you the mother of all shit tests, slap the shit out of her

Let me teach you so you don't make the same mistake in the future.

Escalating Steps of Discipline:
1. Verbal Reprimand
2. Physical Enforcement
3. Ending Relationship

If you proceed to step 2 and there is still discord, then step 3 is your only option. Cut your losses and move on.

Yes it is. It is also ok to physically punish weeaboo faggots.

It's called a joke dude...

I smell a cunt

No because my wife listens to whatever I say

Because of your strong pimphand culture you'll get a hug before being gassed.

yes, but only rarely.
She sometimes need a reminder that she shouldn't treat me like I'm her bitch.

Sauce on that?
Ryona is my fetish

>shocking allegations against local frogposter, women from all over the fucking world are suddenly accusing him of "basically raping" them

I know it's you, Mitch McConnell. Step down.

Legally yes.

Morally circumstancial

Bugmen are emotionally crippled from abusive and neglectful childhoods, pretty much to a T.

People raised free from abuse of any sort are more relaxed, social and intellectual.

It's worse than talking. If they did something bad talk them through it and teach them empathy as young children so they actually care.

This is wrong.

This is right.

Erotic spankings/beatings simply reinforce the bad behavior. You'll be encouraging them to do it again.

Only hit your wife when you've exhausted all other options. Take Socrates advice and put up with everything she does and do it with a smile. Women respect men who let small shit slide.

However, when it comes to something big, like if she belittles your manhood, cheats on you or harms your children, smack that bitch!

Ran->Sem
It's not ryona tho, just mindbreak

I like this.

If you give erotic spankings when she playfully teases and maintain your dominance appropriately the rest of the time, a woman will naturally respond to you using a firm tone with her like you would a dog.

Well, thanks anyway.

that would just be rewarding their shitty behavior.

it would be like jerking off a dude for acting out. women love being spanked.

>muslim

What a surprise. Centuries of goatfucking have turned Muslims into complete degenerates that only have the balls to hurt the weaker sex. No wonder those skinny Buddhists raped your Rohingya's asses in Myanmar.

Only if you're a brainlet that doesn't know any better. If you get to this is because you don't know how to be emotionally strong enough that she doesn't take you seriously anymore. She should be afraid of making you angry without ever needing to get physical. If you fail at that it is because either she isn't [economically, emotionally] dependent on you enough because you have treated her as an equal or because you're a pussy most of the time and she feels it's okay to walk all over you, and that's when you know no other solution that physical violence.

Some spanking is okay though, if you know how.