Detective Conan

New Chapter!

We see Wakasa-sensei's split personality again. BOTH times her left pupil is shown to contract but her right eye isn't shown. Is this standard anime/manga glasses glare? Or is it hide the fact that her right eye is fake?

Other urls found in this thread:

bakabt.me/torrent/175228/
bakabt.me/torrent/149154/
youtube.com/watch?v=q8RGwmaJBrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yR2HJOOEiBo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

two Rum candidates in a row? Sure Gosho seems to be rushing this

He wants to be able to reveal it in tim for chapter 1000.

I just want to see more of the new Heiji girl.

>inb4 another goddamn spy

I don't think Rum will be a spy. One of Rum's jobs is supposedly to root out and deal with people infiltrating the BO.

>the new Heiji girl
What?

I can't see how people put up with the overuse of the same plots for so long. I really, really wanted to catch up on this series but if I couldn't go on seeing another
>knife was in ice
>spy
>key with the fish hook trick
>I got my age back for 24 hours
>It's ANOTHER Christmas/New Years/Valentines day

I just couldn't do it anymore, even One Piece is more watchable. Yes I know different genre and all but still.

AS A SPY

>even One Piece is more watchable
Yeah if like Toei shoving their paced dick down your throat.

I'm not going to knock the plot and progression of One Piece but the anime is a fucking joke. I could only stomach so many repeated 30-second long dramatic pans and 6 minute recaps and flashbacks before I started fast forwarding through them.

Also in Conan's favor it blows its plot load at once, not pads it out over the course of several episodes. You'd be hard pressed to find an episode to skip in One Piece that isn't important because of one line of dialog in the middle of it.

No I agree, I am more thinking in terms of for shows that have run this long if I had to finish one or the other, I would hands down pick OP. Mostly due to every episode/arc doesn't repeat as much if much of any

Hello, user on the frontpage of Sup Forums.
Please watch me, an albanian webbum of Detective Put Me To Sleep Conan.

I watch it more for the comfy mysteries and characters. Plot is just a bonus.

When will Haibara age up again?

>those nails
wow
And the JSDF guy is like "shit nigga, are you kidding me".

I used to watch this all the time as a Conan!

>live action movies aren't on nyaa
>movie 20 has shit subs

help

bakabt.me/torrent/175228/

Probably on XDCC too.

She hasn't made any other appearance in the manga, has she? I don't remember seeing her after that case.

Not that guy but that's the drama series. The movie ones are where Shinichi is played by Oguri Shun. He's probably too tall to to be Shinichi though.

Welp. Damn nips.

I'll take anything, i've been itching for something new for ages but didn't think they';d be subbed, let alone on bakabt

bakabt.me/torrent/149154/ How about this?

I'm not too keen on the live action stuff, just know BBT has it.

Apparently my first link is the actual drama series 13x30m eps. Then what is this?
Quick cast lookup returned your Oguri, so...

Yeah that's one of them, the second Oguri movie. Yes I like Oguri Shun.

I just search and found these on youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=q8RGwmaJBrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yR2HJOOEiBo

Thanks Aoyama

So is there a movie 20 out yet that doesn't have shit subs?

Soon

It's clear you didn't actually follow the show
Knife on ice happened once
New year and valentine happened once
Christmas episode didn't happen yet

He did reuse some scenarios and the motives are usually dumb as shit, but the murder tricks are literally unique for every single case.

Motives for murder are usually dumb as shit in real life too.

5 minutes

EFUU BEE EYE

Dammit not again

Oh look another doomed romantic lead!

Rum's tone in the movie seems pretty feminine and kinda implied that Rum's real gender is a female. If she ends up as Rum though, that'll be pretty direct for Gosho usual plot though. Then again Akai=Subaru and Sera revelation isn't much of a plot twist either.

I still can't believe the newest movie action scene can be more ridiculous than this.

oh no, another romantic subplot; waste of time.

DELETE THIS

He's right in the fact that if she is only there to be a potential love interest to Heiji it will inevitably lead to nothing as Kazuha is the designated winner since forever.

This doesn't mean that anything that doesn't lead to big plot upheaval is useless. Sato and Takagi's relationship doesn't tie to the BO but still contributes to the change in the cast's dynamic, this girl will appear a lose to kazuha and onothing of value could happen.

As false romantic leads go, at least a character like Ai still has something to do in this story even after considering that she will surely lose the Conanbowl.

Good morning. Please enjoy this boy. Thank you for your consideration.

I want another reunion between sherry and gin

Probably in the episode one special. Right now though Gin thinks Sherry is dead.