What are tomboys for, Sup Forums?

What are tomboys for, Sup Forums?

Tomboys are for always losing and never being the winner in any kind of romantic series.

Tomo-chan.

leading on and then friendzoning for more girly girls.

Tomboys are built for marriage, starting families, and growing old together with.

They're for discarding in the nearest trash can on your way out to acquire a female archetype that's actually good.

They're for being best girl.

Forcing them to wear girly outfits.

Athletic girls are sexy

You should check this out if you want a quick lesson on why tomboys are so great.

They are for teasing about whether they are actually girls or not until they get so frustrated they offer to prove it to you

what exactly is a tomboy?

I want a tomboy doujin where the girl remains at least a little aggressive/assertive. I don't mind them being tsundere, shy, or getting embarrassed and stuff, but I want something other than them going full on submissive.

This.
Tomboy sex should be competitive like two rival pack leaders fighting for dominance.

BIG TITTY TOMBOYS ARE THE BEST

Was great.

It doesn't even have to be like that (though I'd like it). I just don't like how most doujins always seem to turn into the tomboy showing her shy submissive side in bed. Not that I dislike it or anything, but it makes me feel like I'm reading any other doujin, except the girl has short hair. A little variety is nice.

The girl should show some spunkyness

I feel bad, because jesus is staring at me, but can you give sauce?

also, yes, I've already tried reverse search

Tomboys are for princess carries.

She's the one carrying you.

Staying the fuck away from me because they are fucking obnoxious

Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging their legs, shoulders, and back
Holding them close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for.

Yuudachi | A Sudden Evening Rain

you just needed to remove the jesus and image search works newfag

>Holding her hand in public

I see your tittymonster tomboy childhood friend and raise you a BROWN tittymonster childhood friend.

Already beat you to it

For always being the best

>Brown
>Tomboy
>Busty
>Sporty
>Cute

What do a tomboy's farts smell like? Are they extra stinky because of the sweat? What about the diet?

>about a year ago
>read the entire series
>edging the whole way
>hardest nut of my life during the epilogue
>New Fetish Unlocked
Recently the only series I can fap to are harem end epilogues, what's wrong with me.

>Raising a new generation of tomboys with
>
>Not raising reverse traps with your tomboy.

You monster.

mating press

>nobody talking about best tomboy

Tomboys are for fucking through their spats.

growing up

Kagura is a miracle of the universe.

It's a girl who is also a person.

ouch

Whats cuter then a genki tomboy loli?

A genki tomboy loli in a dress acting all embrassed

Tomboys are miracles of the universe that you can go hard and fuck into. Every cool guys dream.

Me
/thread

ffpbp

I was going to post that one of her with the semi-see-through tank top. God damn Azuma can be erotic when he wants to.

Has there ever been a tomboy cake?

I'm not sure how those would gel, but I feel like the result could be amazing.

Depends

Can tomboy MILFs be tomboy cakes?

Because if so then yes they totally exist

There's lots

For using you as breeding stock in order to repopulate their dying race

Teasing their best bros

For living out your chuunibyou fantasies with and reading eroge with!

Why does it look like she's offering her asshole to you?

She wants to give you the pleasure of cumming inside, but doesn't want to get pregnant.

>tomboy milfs

gods greatest gift

How?

>tomboy milfs
They're momboys, user.

Being the close friend that you both secretly love but bash heads with each other from time to time.
>tomboy MILFs
That is the greatest fucking combination I've ever heard.

Touma is BEST Tomboy.

Abusing

What would a tomboy MILF even be like?

Well that's one example that actually didn't come to mind.

Pretty much this.

Feeling your heart warm up when she does something cheesy and stereotypically romantic as all tomboys tend to do

Be it writing love letters, sharing an umbrella, planning 1 on 1 dates, wanting to be carried bridal style, carving your initials into a tree, using pet names, sitting on your lap at any chance, agonizing over a simple "good morning" text as if you wrote some romance novel tier code, etc

They're natural saps

Closet lesbian. They're like pedos, not invested in it enough to outright like guys, so they go for the next best thing with a flat chest.

for being most genki, and by default being most cute!

>he didn't grow up with a momboy

Quite fun

Lots of #banter, watching sports & action movies even when daddy isn't home, not being afraid of laughing at farts, roughhousing followed by tender maternal nurturing when she thought it'd be funny to do a wrestling move on you and you burst into tears, getting drunk together and shooting fireworks because why not, teaching you the cold hard facts about girls rather than "just b nice", etc

It's like how some girls call their father their best friend, you can say your momboy is your best friend

Cuck detected

It's basically just a girl who is into stereotypically male interests and acts more like "one of the guys" than a typical girl. This usually means being athletic, but isn't a requirement.

The whole "draw a boy, call it a girl" meme isn't too off the mark, but it's more about personality than appearance. You can easily have feminine looking titty monsters who still act like a tomboy.

Yeah we all wish to have a momboy.

I really, really like this imouto.

Noa is one of the greatest (if not the greatest) tomboys of all time.

THICC

Some will say it's about dress, but that's nonsense

Tomboys can have short or long hair, jeans or skirts, baseball caps or beanies, it doesn't make a difference

Gonna go hug mine

>You can easily have feminine looking titty monsters who still act like a tomboy

This.

Question time.

Why are tomboys socially accepted. But guys who want to be girls aren't?

Tomboys are appealing because their slightly more masculine brains make them more conventionally friendly, focused, honest, a bit endearingly awkward at times, prone to disney tier romantic behavior, and genuinely enjoy physical affection for its own sake. The shared interests are icing on the cake.

Tomboys have the potential to be both best friends and lovers, rather than pedestal princesses one must perform an elaborate mating ritual for.

Translation where?

because they don't want to be guys?

Because tomboys are cute and genuinely enjoy being girls

Guys who actually want to be girls are mentally ill freakshows who need help

Whats that supposed to mean? Just because a man wants to wear womens clothing and be cute doesn't mean he wants dick.

In short:
It's easier to accept a girl acting masculine because masculinity = power. It's not as easy to accept a male acting feminine because feminity = weakness.

Though, that honestly is an incredibly brief summation.

But, we can all probably agree that most people here would fuck a trap. So, don't really know if it's so socially unacceptable or people just aren't willing to admit it.