Name a more overrated movie

Name a more overrated movie

Disappearance

Your favorite movie

Koe no Katashit

Any of the shitty Miyazaki/Ghibli works that try and come across all deep, when in reality, they are every bit as much SHITTY as all of the other jargon in which He tries and puts down every chance His pompous, senile ass gets.

Such overrated shit...Kill me for having watched ANY of them...

You couldn't be more delusional

Grave Of The Fireflies is an anime masterpiece, its up there with other classics such as Spirited Away and Goldfish Cemetary

Anything by Miyazaki.

Millennium Actress desu

My thoughts exactly

>Just downloaded this and was ready to watch it
I hope you're joking

What are there always kids making denial threads about everything, all the time??If you don't like something, say it but don't imply everyone agrees.

Ningnongs are mad, The Thread.

Welcome to Sup Forums. Originally the home of elitist contrarians, and now accepting trap-loving homos and liberal tumblrites.

It isn't overrated if it's actually good you know.

trolled hard

The cool thing about Miyazaki is that his films are always simple. Yeah, simple. Even stories with an epic context, like Wind Rises, he treats with subtlety. Makoto-kun, on the other hand, always tries to turn the simple into something grandiloquent. For example, Your Name is a cliché and superficial story and instead of recognizing it, Makoto-kun tries to look deep. Fuck, how the hell do those characters miss each other so much when they barely interacted on the scene? I guess interaction is something too simple and banal for Makoto-kun. He wants more.

When are we getting a good quality torrent?

This, additionally I would say any of the Detective Conan movies

I didn't mind his movies so much as I minded the amount of circle jerking he gets from fans. The movies aren't anything super special and are fairly decent, but the fanbase around them are shit

Overrated doesn't mean bad you know

I'd love to watch this if there was a better quality option.

Any kyoani movie.

Furry Children.

>He
>H
false flagging faggot.

Makoto movies have the best artwork without a doubt; however, Makoto tries to hard to make his films superficial. I never saw love between the 2 characters in Kimi No Na Wa.

5 centimeters per second

>filtered photographs
>good artwork

Being overrated doesn't mean its bad
It's just that people hype it up to be better than it actually is

Spirited Away.

5cm/s

Grave of the Fireflies

The Akira movie is overrated as fuck.

Shit taste, satan

That whole movie felt like a "fuck you" to the viewer.

this, couldnt even finish it was so boring

>waahhh i didnt get my anime-style happy ending with bubble gum pop end song

gunbuster

You alright user?

First post best post

Anything by Ghibli.

5cm penis with snow

Whatever your favorite anime is faggot.

Grave of the Fireflies? If I wanted to watch a whiny cunt and his little sister fuck around I'd go to Chuck E. Cheese.
The Girl who Leapt through time? I wish she leapt through a meat grinder.
5 Centimeters per Second, thats how slow the plot would move, if there were any.

the vhs of your birth

koe no katashit

>muh 7 years

Damn

fucc u

Anything by Ghibli, they make good stuff but people overestimate them.

what's their name Sup Forums?

FmaB and gurren laggan. I found both to be fine but far from amazing.

Event Horizon where me mom played the woman shoving the tuning fist into the man's ass. looked like two uncooked chickens at it.

disappearance of huruhi, literally newfag first LN harem romcom